Chapter 31 - Sasuke's Punishment

The next day, I woke up and smiled seeing Itachi. I snuck away and walked into the kitchen. I started making breakfast and then Sasuke walked in while holding his head. "What the hell hit me?" asked Sasuke, as I sighed putting a plate down and put food on it. "Come eat Sasuke" I said, as he held his head and sat on the bar stool. He moaned in pain looking at the food. "Can I have some water or something?" he asked, as I nodded walking to the fridge, poured some water in a cup, and placed it in front of Sasuke. He slowly drank it and looked at me. "Thanks for leaving to come and help me" he said, as I smiled. "Your family of course I would" I said, as he smirked. "So did you realize your mistake" said Itachi looking at us from the hallway. He was wearing sweatpants and no shirt while crossing his arms. I couldn't help but smile seeing the necklace I gave him dangle from his neck. "So what you going to punish me?" asked Sasuke, as Itachi smirked. "That's right" he said, as Sasuke's eyes widened and Sasuke then turned to me. "Scarlet you can't let him do this" he said. "Sasuke you did bring a girl here without my or Itachi's permission. Not to mention drinking until you threw up and you slept in the bathroom" I said, as he growled and turned his head away. "So, I have a little surprise for you" said Itachi. "Surprise?" questioned Sasuke, as the door knocked. "That would be them now" said Itachi, as I blinked a few times. Itachi walked to the door and opened it. I saw a boy with blonde hair and an older gentlemen with grey, silver hair. They walked in and looked at Sasuke. "You didn't" said Sasuke, as Itachi looked at him. "I asked a few favours from the Akatsuki and had them bring over Naruto and Kakashi to keep an eye on you" said Itachi, as Sasuke growled. "Naruto will be your roommate and Kakashi is your homeroom teacher. So don't do anything stupid on the weekend" said Itachi, as Sasuke growled. "That's totally unfair"  shouted Sasuke, as I sighed. "Sasuke" I said, as he turned to me. "Maybe, when you prove that you can be by yourself Itachi will lift the supervision on you. However, you have to understand. You betrayed our trust the other day" I said, as he sighed and closed his eyes. "Yeah... fine" he said, as I smiled and patted his head. "Nice girl" said Kakashi, as Itachi smirked. "Uh-huh" said Itachi "She's out of your league you know that" said Kakashi, as Itachi closed his eyes. "Yeah I know" he said, as Kakashi walked in. I walked to the bedroom changing into a t-shirt and jeans. Then I walked back out serving breakfast.

We all sat at the couch and Kakashi looked at me. "So Scarlet right?" asked Kakashi, as I nodded. "I've seen your company it's very famous" he said, as I nodded. "Yes, but not for long" I said. "Why the hell not? You can't let some other company out do yours" shouted Naruto, as I giggled a bit. "I'm going to have to. I'm going to be giving it to Itachi and Sasuke" I said, as they stopped and looked at them. "But... why?" asked Naruto, as I smiled. "Well for one I hate businesses and two I plan on having a baby after I get married" I said, as Naruto paused. "Eh" he said, as I smiled. "That reminds me" I said, as Itachi looked at me. "How many more people are you planning on me knowing to invite to the wedding anyway?" I asked, as he smirked. "You don't have to invite them" he said. "It would be rude not to. Besides, I already like them more than you" I said. "Is that right?" said Itachi "Well maybe, depends on my mood" I said, as he smirked. He tilted my chin and he kissed my lips. "Ew, not in front of me" shouted Sasuke, as Itachi rolled his eyes and I smiled a bit. "So you will come won't you? Naruto? Kakashi?" I asked, as Naruto smiled. "Of course" said Naruto "I would be honoured" said Kakashi, as I smiled. "When were you thinking of having it?" asked Kakashi "In the summer, after my sister has her baby" I said. "Older or younger?" asked Naruto, as I giggled. "Younger, but she's older than you and she's already married" I said, as he frowned a bit. I then paused as there was another knock on the door. "My aren't we popular today" said Itachi opening the door and saw Lilith. "Speak of the devil" said Itachi "Scarlet, I want to move back in and- Oh" said Lilith, as she saw Sasuke, Naruto, and Kakashi. "Lilith this is Itachi's younger brother Sasuke, his roommate and friend Naruto, and their homeroom teacher Kakashi" I said, as she smiled. "Nice to meet you. Scarlet, you have to let me back please" she whined hugging me. "Why? What's wrong?" I asked "Nothing, she's complaining because I can't get the stuff she wants" said Deidara "Isn't that mostly everyday" said Itachi "Oi" shouted Deidara, as I sighed. "Come on. Sasuke, Naruto. I'll get you two something to eat too" I said, as they stood up and followed me to the kitchen. I made the boys some sandwiches and Lilith her pickles with whip cream and then chocolate syrup on top. "Ew" said Naruto, as I sighed and hit the back of his head. "Don't be mean, she's pregnant. She's yearning weird foods leave her alone" I said, as he pouted but ate his sandwich. "So have you decided on a wedding dress?" asked Lilith. "Kind of" I said. "Let's see" she said. "One second" I said walking into Itachi's room.

Itachi's POV

I watched looking at Scarlet walking into my room. "So, how much did the ring cost you?" asked Deidara, as I narrowed my eyes. "None of your damn business" I said, as he narrowed his eyes. "Are you going to buy another ring or is that it?" asked Kakashi, as I smirked. "I have something saved up" I said, as Deidara's eyes widened. "You piece of crap, you been holding out on me" shouted Deidara, as everyone looked at us and I sighed. "Don't go there Deidara" I said, as he growled. "What the hell you going to do Uchiha?" shouted Deidara, as I narrowed my eyes.

Scarlet's POV

I heard shouting, as I looked for the picture I was getting. I walked out and saw Itachi pinning Deidara on the floor. "You piece of crap get off" shouted Deidara, as Itachi narrowed his eyes. "You started it" said Itachi, as I sighed. Not even married yet and already I feel like a mother with Lilith, Itachi, Deidara and now Sasuke and Naruto. I closed my eyes took my two fingers and whistled loudly. Everyone stopped and looked at me. "What the hell are you two doing? Deidara your supposed to be looking after Lilith and Itachi stop being an ass to Deidara. You know he's always going to say something stupid to put himself in a stupid position" I said walking in the kitchen. "Am not" said Deidara, as I narrowed my eyes. "You want me to put my foot up your ass girly boy" I said, as he growled as Naruto and Sasuke chuckled a bit. I sighed closing my eyes. "Hey it's better than the time we thought Deidara and Itachi were making out" said Lilith, as Sasuke and Naruto spat out food. "Guys clean that up" I said, as they nodded. "Anyway, this is the dress I want" I said showing Lilith the picture. Her eyes widened. "Your going to get mom's wedding dress" she said, as I smiled. "Kind of, but maybe with a bit more alterations" I said "whoa, whoa, whoa, back it up" said Sasuke, as we looked at him. "My brother and that idiot were making out" said Sasuke, as Itachi punched Sasuke's head. "Do you want me to kill you" said Itachi, as I smiled. I walked over and showed him. "Now, it's not going to be the exact thing so it won't be bad luck. So what do you think?" I asked, as he looked at it and smiled. "On you it'll be perfect" he said, as I smiled. "Ew, eating" said Sasuke, as I smiled.

To Be Continued...