Chapter 38 - Marshmellows with Hot Sauce?

A few months have passed Tyler was getting bigger, and Sasuke and Naruto were still in school. Itachi was working at the company and Deidara was working with him until Sasuke graduated high school. I was helping Lilith taking care of Tyler and the rest of the Akatsuki stopped by once and awhile as well. I was in the kitchen and I was feeding Tyler. "We're home" shouted Naruto, as I saw two girls and two more boys with Naruto and Sasuke. "Hello Mrs. Uchiha" said a girl with buns in her hair. "Hello" I said "Scarlet. This is Hinata, Neji, Lee and Tenten" said Naruto, as I smiled. "They wanted to see the baby" said Sasuke, as I smiled and walked over. "Aww he's so cute" said Lee, as I nodded. "Eh, Scarlet I'm hungry" whined Lilith coming into the kitchen. "And this is the mother" I said, as they smiled. Lilith stopped and looked at them. "Hello" she said, as they smiled. "Scarlet I'm hungry" she said, as I sighed closing my eyes. "Okay I heard you the first time" I said, as the baby cried. I jumped and then held my head. "Scarlet you okay?" asked Sasuke. "Yeah sorry" I said humming and calming Tyler down. Lilith took Tyler and then looked at me. "You can go rest if you want" she said, as I shook my head. "Actually, Naruto, Sasuke, could you go to the store. I need you to get marshmallows and hot sauce" I said. "Uh, ok" they said walking out with their friends. I sat on the stool and felt my forehead. "I think I'm getting sick or something" I said. "What makes you say that?" asked Lilith, as I looked at her. "I've been throwing up a lot" I said, as Lilith felt my forehead. "Want to lie down or something?" she asked, as I shook my head. "No, I'm good" I said, as Itachi and Deidara walked in. "Hey" said Itachi, as I smiled. "Hi" I said, as he walked over and kissed me. "Did you gain weight?" asked Deidara, as my eyes widened. Itachi and Lilith punched his head. "Shut up" shouted Lilith "It's that noticeable huh? I didn't think I gained that much weight" I said, as Itachi kissed my forehead. "Ignore him, he's being an idiot" he said, as I nodded. "We're back" said Naruto, as I smiled seeing them putting marshmallows and hot sauce on the counter. "Thanks boys. Where did your friends go?" I asked "They had to go" said Naruto "Well not Hinata, but Neji doesn't trust her around Naruto" said Sasuke, as Naruto growled. "Hey Deidara I'll beat you at the race cars video game" said Naruto, as Deidara growled. "Your on" he shouted, as they ran to the game room. Lilith sighed "I'll go keep an eye on them" she said, as I nodded. Itachi watched them walk away and I opened the marshmallows and put hot sauce on top. I then started eating it. "Isn't that gross?" asked Sasuke. "Not really" I said, as Sasuke raised an eyebrow. "I'm going to go have a nap" I said kissing Itachi's cheek. Itachi nodded and I walked to the living room having a nap.

Itachi's POV

"Itachi" said Sasuke, as I turned to him. "Something's wrong. Haven't you noticed it?" asked Sasuke. "Noticed it?" I asked, as Sasuke showed me the marshmallows and hot sauce. "The gaining weight, the moods she's in, her appetite for strange foods. Itachi... Scarlet should be pregnant" said Sasuke, as my eyes widened and I stopped. Was she?

Scarlet's POV

I was sleeping, but stopped when I was slowly shook. I opened my eyes seeing Itachi. "Something wrong?" I asked, as Itachi kissed my lips. My eyes widened but I kissed him back. "Scarlet, I made a doctor's appointment for you" he said. "What? Why?" I asked, as he held my hands and helped me up. "Just trust me" he said, as I nodded. Itachi took me outside and got me to passenger seat of his convertible. Itachi got into the driver's seat and drove. We stopped at the doctor's office and we walked in. "I still don't understand why you want me to see a doctor" I said, as he sighed. "I think you might be pregnant" he said, as I stopped and my eyes widened. I touched my stomach like a hundred times and then looked at Itachi. Once inside the doctor's office I sat down on a chair with Itachi sitting nest to me. "Mrs. Uchiha" said the doctor, as I gulped and walked in. I sat on the observation bed and the doctor ran a few tests. I lowered my head and then came in with a clipboard. "Well?" I asked, and she jumped a bit. "Well your pregnant" she said, as my eyes widened. "But I thought" I said, as she smiled. "It seems that your husband... how should I put this... his sperm doesn't flow unless he's really trying" she said, as I blushed. "So, me not getting pregnant in the beginning was because he wasn't aroused enough?" I asked, as she smiled. "Something like that. Plus your now having triplets" she said, as my eyes widened. "Three?" I asked, as she nodded. "Congratulations Mrs. Uchiha your four months pregnant" she said walking out. I looked at my stomach with tears streaming down my face. It was shocking to be told that your chances of having a baby is slim and then to be told four months later your having a baby. Not just one but three. I sat there looking at my stomach and then looked up as Itachi came in. "You've been sitting there for hours, everything okay?" he asked, as I smiled happily with tears still coming down my face. Itachi walked up to me and cupped my face. "I'm pregnant" I whispered, as he smiled and kissed my lips. "I'm glad" he said, as he kissed my neck and I closed my eyes just feeling his touch on me. "Itachi" I said, as he smirked. "Yeah?" he questioned. "Three" I said. "Three?" he said, as I smiled and put his hand on my stomach. "Triplets" I said, as his eyes widened and he looked at my stomach. He rubbed my stomach and kissed my lips. "Looks like we're going to have to buy a lot of baby stuff" he said, as I smiled and nodded. He helped me up and he drove us back to the house. We walked through the door and I paused as Naruto, Sasuke and Lilith looked at me. "Well?" asked Naruto "What did the doctor say?" asked Lilith, as I smiled rubbing my stomach. "I'm pregnant" I said, as they cheered. "Finally" said Lilith hugging me. "There's more" I said. "More?" questioned Sasuke, as I looked at Itachi and I nodded at him. "It's going to be triplets" said Itachi, as everyone stopped. "AH" shouted Lilith hugging me and I smiled. This was true happiness...

To Be Continued...