Chapter 28 - Uchiha Corporations

The next day, I woke up and saw Itachi lying next to me. "Itachi" I said, as he slowly opened his eyes. "Yeah?" he said, as I touched his face, he smirked, and took my hands kissing them. "Morning to you too" he said. "You actually didn't go into the living room" I said, as he smirked and cupped my face. "I need to think about what's best for us if we're going to have a baby right" he said, as I smiled and hugged him. He smiled and brushed my hair with his fingers. "So did you want a big wedding?" he asked, as I looked at him. "No, not really. Just my grandfather, my sister, and the Akatsuki" I said, as he paused. "All of them?" he questioned "Well I want Konan there and then Deidara is now my brother-in-law so he has to come. Then if Konan is coming Hidan is going to be there because he's going to her husband" I said, as Itachi stopped. "What?" he said, as I sat up and pulled the invitation out from the drawer and showed it to him. His eyes widened and he chuckled. "And I want Sasori to be there as well as Kakuzu and Tobi. Then Kisame is probably going to be your best man right?" I asked, as Itachi smirked and kissed my lips. "Alright, alright, they can come" he said, as I smiled. "So you going to get dressed anytime soon?" he asked, as I smiled and kissed him. "Eh, I thought the pervert weasel liked me naked" I said, as he smirked and pinned me to the bed. "Your going to regret that" he said, as I smiled and kissed his lips. We then stopped as there was repetitive banging on the door. "Damn" said Itachi, as I smiled. "We could ignore it" I said, as he smirked but we stopped as my cell phone rang. I sat up and answered it. "Hello?Kisame? Uh, yeah. Okay, okay" I said, as Itachi looked at me while raising his eyebrow. "Get dressed" I said getting up. "What for?" he asked, as I looked at him. "Just get dressed weasel" I said, as he closed his eyes. I got changed into a tank top and jeans. Itachi decided to stay in his robe. I sighed getting out of his room and Itachi sat on the couch. I opened the door and saw Kisame chuckling. "What's this about?" I asked, as Kisame chuckled. "I have a present for Itachi" said Kisame, as Itachi narrowed his eyes. Kisame moved out of the way and I stopped seeing a mini version of Itachi.

"Itachi" he said, as Itachi sighed closing his eyes. "I should have seen this coming" said Itachi closing his eyes. "Oh, this must be Sasuke" I said, as he narrowed his eyes at me. "This is what you have been doing... using this thing?" asked Sasuke, as I growled and pulled his ear. "What was that you little rat? You want my foot up your ass? Who the hell taught you manners anyway?" I shouted, as Sasuke growled and glared at me. "Scarlet" said Itachi, as I glared at him. "Don't 'Scarlet' me weasel get your butt changed now" I shouted, as he sighed. "Yeah, alright" he said walking into his room. "Thanks Kisame. I got it from here" I said, as he chuckled walking away. I dragged Sasuke inside and sat him on the couch. I closed the door and looked at him glaring at me. "Glare all you want, but when in our apartment you act like a gentlemen not this avenger and revenge shit" I said. "How do you know about that?" asked Sasuke looking at me. I sighed walking into the kitchen and he just watched at me. "Your brother told me. Believe it or not he does love you" I said, as he narrowed his eyes. He walked over and sat on the bar stool. "What are you to Itachi?" he asked, as I showed him my ring. "I'm his fiancé" I said, as he stopped. "Fiancé?" questioned Sasuke, as I nodded. "Uh-huh" I said, as Itachi came out of his room and he stopped as we looked at him. "What?" he asked, as I smiled and walked over to him kissing his lips. He paused but kissed me back. "Nothing" I said, as we broke the kiss and he smirked. "Oh... we should get a wedding planner" I said. "Can't your sister take care of that?" asked Itachi, as I narrowed my eyes. "Not when she's pregnant" I said, as he sighed and closed his eyes. "Oh Sasuke, did you want to come?" I asked, as Itachi and Sasuke looked at me shocked. "I don't know" said Sasuke, as I sighed. "Come on, I know it would mean a lot to Itachi" I said, as Sasuke looked at his brother and Itachi smirked. "Yeah... alright" said Sasuke, as I smiled and patted his head. Then was another knock on the door. I walked over and smiled. "Hello grandfather" I said, as he smiled. "I heard about Lilith. So I decided to come over and see you" he said, as I hugged him. He walked in and I closed the door behind him. "Ah, weasel boy" he said walking over to Itachi. Itachi then smirked looking down at him. "Taking care of my Lynn I see" he said, as Itachi nodded. He then turned to Sasuke. "Ah, this must be your brother. He looks a little stupid, but you can tell he is your brother" said my grandfather, as Sasuke growled. "Grandfather" I said, as he smiled. "Oh don't mind me, I'm an old coot no one cares what I think" he said, as I smiled. "Anyway, I came to talk to you about the proposal. Since Itachi is back and all did you still want to go through with it?" asked my grandfather, as I paused. "Oh I forgot all about that" I said, as I smiled and turned to Itachi. "What?" asked Itachi, as I smiled. "I was thinking of changing the companies name to Uchiha Corporations" I said, as Itachi looked at me shocked. "What?" he said, as I smiled and kissed his lips. "It's up to you. Lilith doesn't want anything to do with the company anymore and once we have our baby I won't be in as often" I said, as Itachi cupped my face. "And of course Sasuke can take over for you when your helping me" I said smiling towards Sasuke.

To Be Continued...