Chapter 25 - Death to Life

We were driving, on our way home and Lilith looked at me. "Why are you crying Scarlet?" asked Lilith "Uh, nothing I'm just really happy" I said looking at Itachi and he smiled at me. "I don't like the looks in their eyes" said Deidara, as Lilith sighed. I smiled and Itachi parked in the underground parking lot. We walked to the elevator and it was a happy silence. When we reached the top floor we walked out and stopped seeing the door was open. "You don't think?" I said, as Lilith looked at me. We ran to the door and our eyes widened seeing our grandmother with Pein. "Oh this isn't good" said Lilith, as our grandmother narrowed her eyes at me and I glared at her. "Alright take her" said our grandmother, as my eyes widened as Pein smiled walking over to me. I glared at him and took a step back. "You will come with me Scarlet" said Pein, as I growled. "Over my dead body" said Itachi putting his hand in front of me. "Itachi" I said, as he looked at me. "I should have done this from the beginning" he said, as I smiled at him. "You don't want to do that Itachi" said Pein, as Deidara took a step. "If he doesn't, I'll hit him and then do it myself" said Deidara, as Lilith smiled. Pein narrowed his eyes and then took out two glowing orbs: one red and one green. Itachi and Deidara's eyes widened. "That's right, your life energy. Now give me the girls and get back to work" said Pein, as Itachi looked at me and Deidara looked at Lilith. Itachi turned to me and I looked at him. "You know I love you right" he said, as I nodded looking at the ground. "Yes" I said, as he smiled cupping my face. "Then you know what I'm about to do is because I love you" he said, as I looked at him. "Itachi" I said, as he smiled at me and then glared at Pein. He took a step and punched Pein across the face. My eyes widened as well as everyone else. Pein growled and showed the orbs and crushed them in his hand without any effort. Itachi and Deidara stopped holding onto their chest. "Itachi" I said running to his aid and he smiled at me. "I'm always with you" he said, as I tried reaching for his hand but he disappeared. "Deidara" shouted Lilith, as she tried grabbing him but he was gone. "Damn, you blonde idiot get back here" cried Lilith grabbing the carpet on the floor while on her knees. "Get out" I said, as our grandmother glared at me. "You demon child" she said, as I growled. "IF ANYONE IS A DEMON IT'S YOU FOR RUINING MY LIFE. RUINGING LILITH'S LIFE, RUINING GRANDFATHER'S LIFE AND RUINING MY MOTHER'S LIFE" I shouted, as her eyes widened. "You drove her into depression because you made her feel she wasn't good enough for your son" I shouted, as Lilith looked at me shocked. "I want you out" I shouted, as she walked away. I then glared at Pein and he smirked at me. "Give me the orbs" I said. "Give me the other orbs now" I shouted, as he narrowed his eyes. "They don't belong to you" he said, as I looked at Lilith and she nodded. I walked over and hit Pein's neck causing his senses to stop. Lilith opened his jacket grabbing the other orbs. I pulled Pein by the collar and then pushed him out of the apartment. "Die" I said grabbing an orange orb and crushing it. Pein disappeared once I broke it. I slammed the door and dropped to my knees. "Scarlet" cried Lilith, as I shook my head and dried my tears with my sleeve. "It'll be ok" I said. "Scarlet... there is something I need to tell you" said Lilith having tears crawling down her face. "You know when our grandfather was speaking hypothetically" she said, as my eyes widened. "You mean... your actually-" I was about to say, as she nodded. "I was going to surprise him tonight" cried Lilith, as I hugged her. "It'll be okay" I said, as Lilith slowly nodded.

Itachi's POV

"Itachi. Itachi wake up" said a voice, as I slowly opened my eyes seeing pink hair. "Scarlet?" I said, as I fully opened my eyes seeing not Scarlet; but an older woman smiling at me. "Not quite" she said, as I touched my head and looked around. Everything was white. "Where am I?" I asked, as she smiled. "Limbo" she said. "Actually, I wanted to talk to the two of you" she said. "Two of us?" I questioned, as she pointed next to me. I turned my head and my face went straight seeing Deidara trying to kiss my hand. I growled and punched his head. "Moron wake up" I said, as he shot up. "Lilith" he shouted, as I sighed closing my eyes. "I want my Lilith damn it" shouted Deidara punching the ground. "If only we had the orbs" I said narrowing my eyes. "You mean these?" said the woman, as we looked at her holding out a red orb and green orb. "How did you?" I asked, as she smiled. "Well first off, I think I should introduce myself. I am Amila Lynn - Isabella Makuna" she said, as Deidara and I froze. "That's right, I am Scarlet and Lilith's mother. I owe the both of you so much, my girls have never been happier. I made a deal with the heavens that I would pass on peacefully if you two would remain on the earth until your normal passing" said Amila, as I bent down on one knee before her. "Itachi" said Deidara, as I looked at her seriously. "I will make her happier. I promise you" I said, as she smiled and patted my head. "I know you will. I know you both will, now go" she said handing me the red orb and handing Deidara the green one. "Make sure the girl's get these" she said, as we nodded. As we passed out on the ground a few seconds later.

To Be Continued...