Chapter 30 - A Wedding and A Drunk Teenanger

A month has passed and I have been busy with the business, planning my wedding, and getting ready for Konan's wedding. The day had come and I was getting ready in the change rooms wearing a dark blue bridesmaid dress. I took a deep breath and saw Lilith in a bridesmaid dress with her stomach bigger. "I look like a giant blueberry" said Lilith, as I smiled and walked up to her. "You look beautiful" I said, as she sighed. "Well" said Konan, as we turned our heads and smiled seeing her hair down and wavy. She had purple eye shadow on and her wedding dress was beautiful on her with the vail over her face. "You look amazing" said Lilith "I agree" I said, as she smiled. "Thanks guys" she said, as we nodded. We paused as Kakuzu knocked and came in. "Scarlet I need to talk to you" he said, as I nodded and walked out. We walked a few feet away from the door and I looked at him. "Hidan is getting cold feet we don't know what to do" he said, as my eyes widened. "That damn idiot" I said, as I growled and walked passed him towards the guys changing rooms. "Oi Scarlet" said Itachi, as I growled and ignored him. I then saw Hidan sitting on a bench and lowering his head. "You have got to be kidding me" I said standing above him and he looked at me. "Give me a break" he said, as I growled. "You had time to get cold feet years ago. You can't be doing this an hour before the wedding" I said, as he growled. "I can to" he said standing up about to push me. My eyes widened, but Itachi blocked Hidan. "Enough, don't blame her. Hidan you know Konan more than anyone. You know you want to spend the rest of your life with her and if that doesn't convince you than think; would you want anyone else holding her... or even touching her besides you" said Itachi, as I blushed and looked at Itachi. Hidan smirked and closed his eyes. "Thanks Uchiha" said Hidan putting his hand on Itachi's shoulder and walked out. Itachi turned to me and I smiled at him. "Nice dress" he said, as I smirked closing my eyes. "Thanks, but your not getting any" I said walking away from him.

The wedding was beautiful Hidan and Konan were perfect together. The reception was beautiful as well. I watched as Konan and Hidan were dancing together as husband and wife. I closed my eyes and sighed a bit. Itachi then held out his hand towards me. "Come on" he said, as I smiled taking his hand and we started dancing together. I put my head on his shoulder and he smiled down at me. "I can't wait to have you" he whispered, as I smiled. I then paused as my cell phone rang. Itachi sighed, I smiled nervously, and answered it. "Hello? Sasuke? You what? Uh, okay" I said hanging up and Itachi looked at me. "What's wrong?" asked Itachi. "Something's wrong, we should go" I said, as he nodded. We left and Itachi drove us to the apartment. We walked to the elevator and Itachi opened the door. My eyes widened and then I plugged my nose smelling vomit. "Sasuke" shouted Itachi, as we saw him holding his stomach and then he threw up on the floor.  I ran over and felt his forehead. "He's doesn't have a fever" I said, as Itachi growled. He walked over to the couch and lifted up a whole Jack Daniels bottle that was empty. "Did you drink all of this by yourself?" asked Itachi, as Sasuke growled. "No, I had a girl over and then she went home. Then I drank the rest by myself" he said, as Itachi growled and I sighed. "Come on Sasuke" I said helping him to the bathroom. Itachi narrowed his eyes and he held my hands. "I'll take care of him. You get ready for bed" he said "But Itachi" I said, as I stopped seeing he was serious. "Ok" I said walking to our bedroom. A few hours passed, and I waited. Itachi soon walked in. He closed the door behind him and he looked at me. "He's sleeping in the bathroom, I cleaned up the mess, and tomorrow he's getting a punishment of a life time" said Itachi, as I smiled. I walked over and kissed him. He kissed me back. "You will be an amazing dad" I said, as he smirked and kissed my lips. "Thanks" he said, as I smiled.

To Be Continued...