Chapter 27 - Distracted

"But" I said, as he looked at me. "But?" he questioned. "We have to get married first" I said, as he smiled and kissed me. "Alright fine, so go take something now" he whispered, as I growled. "You are such a weasel" I said, as he chuckled. I quickly grabbed a pill from the drawer and swallowed it. Itachi smirked and started kissing my body again. I started playing with Itachi's hair. He stopped and then looked down at me. "You alright with this?" he asked, as I smiled and kissed his lips. Itachi looked at me a little shocked but kissed me back. Itachi then asked for entrance in my mouth and I smiled letting him in. Our tongues wrestled for awhile and I actually lasted longer than Itachi. He broke the kiss and I blushed seeing the salvia that was attached to our tongues. Itachi bent down, started sucking my neck and then I gasped as Itachi bit onto my neck hard. "What the hell weasel" I shouted, as he then brushed his fingers through my hair. "Making sure I'm not dreaming" he said, as I narrowed my eyes. "Then pinch yourself" I shouted, as I gasped as Itachi pulled me closer. He started kissing me and my eyes widened as he pinched my butt. I growled but it muffled into a moan, as Itachi swirled his tongue inside my mouth. Now I couldn't breathed and I pushed Itachi off. I soon laid back just breathing heavily and looking at him smiling at me. "I said yourself, not me" I said, as he smiled and I gasped as he put his cock at my hole. "No fingers this time" he said, as I blushed and nodded. Itachi started messaging my sides. I moaned, but then I grunted as Itachi pushed himself inside me slowly. I then swung my head back when Itachi thrust inside the last few inches. "You alright?" asked Itachi, as I looked at him seeing Itachi breathing heavily. I nodded and he licked my lips. I looked at him shocked. "What? Not going to let me in now?" he whispered seductively, as I blushed. I slowly opened my mouth and Itachi smirked just putting his tongue in my mouth out in the open. Itachi chuckled, as I let him devour inside my mouth. "I thought you would be brave enough to let your tongue outside" he whispered, as I growled. "Shut up dog" I shouted, as he smirked pulling himself out. I gasped feeling uneasy at first and then I moaned when Itachi started going faster. I lifted myself up with my elbows and watched as Itachi was trying to release himself. I then shouted grabbing the sheets from under me, as Itachi hit my spot. I was about to lean back but Itachi held me up and I blushed looking at him smiling at me. "I'm almost there" he said breathing heavily, as I nodded and put my hands around to his back. He smiled looking at me. I gasped when Itachi pushed harder and I couldn't help but dig my nails into his back. I didn't let go even when he grunted a bit. "Sorry" I huffed, as I felt him putting his hands to the back of my head. "Almost done" he huffed, as I nodded my head and dug my nails in deeper. I then shouted, as Itachi thrusted and I arched my back. Itachi kissed my neck and slowly got out of me. He laid me back and I just closed my eyes breathing. He smiled, kissed my lips, and I kissed him back. He grabbed the silky blanket from the last time and wrapped it around me. "You don't want any blanket?" I asked, as he smiled and pulled me closer. "I'm good" he said, as I smiled but then stopped. "Oh crap" I said, as Itachi paused. "What is it?" asked Itachi, as I blushed and lowered my head. "We just had sex with Deidara and Lilith down the hall" I said, as Itachi smirked and cupped my face. "They're probably asleep" he said, as I got up and Itachi sighed. I opened the door and stopped seeing their door was open. "Uh... Itachi" I said, as we wrapped his arms around me. "They're not there. They're gone" I said, as Itachi paused. "Without telling you" said Itachi, as I nodded. Itachi sighed putting on a robe. We then paused as the door opened and I saw Lilith in a white dress and Deidara in a tux. Lilith smiled and ran over to me.

"Scarlet. Deidara and I eloped" she said, as my eyes widened and I looked at Deidara. "You did this without telling me" I said, as she sighed. "So?" she said, as I sighed. "Great something more for that old bat to yell at me for" I said crossing my arms. "She's not going to do anything. Deidara and I made a payment on a house were moving" she said, as I stopped. "Your... moving" I said, as she nodded. "Uh-huh, we thought it would be good with the baby coming and all" she said. "Right" I said, as she hugged me. "We just came back to get our stuff. The realtor said we could move in right away" said Lilith, as I blinked a few times. They gathered their things and I just looked at my sister smiling and waving good-bye. "Uchiha" said Deidara, as Itachi smirked. "Deidara" he said, as Deidara narrowed his eyes. "Don't screw up" said Deidara "Not more than you anyway" said Itachi, as he growled. "Deidara" said Lilith, as he nodded and I watched seeing my sister go on the elevator. And that was it... she was gone. My baby sister was gone and having a life of her own. Itachi closed the door and I sat on the couch. "Scarlet" said Itachi, as I looked at him. He walked over and showed me my tears on my face. I jumped and dried them with the blanket. "It'll be okay" he said, as I growled. "I'm not stupid, I know" I shouted, as Itachi sat next to me and made me sit in his lap bridal style. "Everything will be alright" he said kissing my lips and I kissed him back.

To Be Continued...