Chapter 9 - Unexpected Visitors

We walked out of the bathroom and paused seeing Deidara growling towards Itachi. Itachi crossed his arms. "Alright Deidara, let's go" said Lilith, as his eyes widened. "What? That's it?" he shouted, as Lilith narrowed her eyes. "Move it" she said pushing him out the door. I looked at Itachi and watched him sit on the couch. He lit a cigarette and puffed it while closing his eyes. "You can sit down" said Itachi, as I smirked sitting next to him. "So... this date, when are we having it?" I asked, as he paused and looked at me while blowing out smoke. "I have everything planned out, don't worry" he said, as I smirked. "Fine... can we at least watch a movie?" I asked, as he paused and smirked turning on the T.V. and put a scary movie on. I smiled watching it and I paused feeling a cold draft. I shivered and then Itachi pulled my hand forcing me close to him. I narrowed my eyes, as he wrapped his arm around me. "It gets a bit drafty sometimes" he said, as I nodded and watched the movie. As the movie was over Itachi took off his glasses and pinched the tip of his nose. "You ok?" I asked, as he paused. "Just tired, it's been a long day" he said, as I smiled. "Then let's get some sleep" I said, as he glanced at me. "Alright" he said smirking. I got up and walked to the bedroom and got changed in Itachi's closet. I opened it and blushed seeing Itachi just wearing sweatpants. "Everything ok?" he asked, as I nodded avoiding eye contact. He smirked walking up to me and held my hands. "Am I tempting you?" he whispered, as I growled and put my foot on his chest. "Back off dog boy" I said, as he smirked. He grabbed my wrists and my eyes widened. "What are you-Ah" I shouted, as tossed me on the bed and started tickling me. "Itachi... no, ha, ha" I said trying to escape his grasp. "That's not... ha, ha" I said, as I paused seeing him smiling at me. I growled while laughing and pulled his arm. I flipped him over and started tickling him. Of course, it was like he was made of metal so it didn't work out as I planned. He then cupped my face and then looked at me. "Your amazing" he said, as I blushed looking at him. Itachi leaned up and tried to kiss me. "Uh... maybe we should get some... sleep" I said, as he looked at me. "Right" he said, as I got up and walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Itachi came in and I watched him do the same. "It's not that I don't want to kiss you" I said, as he looked at me. "I... It will be awhile before I can a hundred percent trust someone" I said putting my toothbrush away. I washed my face and Itachi put his toothbrush away. He took my hand and I blushed looking at him. "But you do want to kiss me" he said, as I sighed and pushed him away. "Enough dog" I said, as we walked back to the bedroom and I slept on the left and Itachi slept on the right.

The next day, I woke up and seeing Itachi hovering over me. "What?" I asked, as he smirked and kissed my cheek. "I have never had a woman moan my name so many times in their sleep" he said, as I blushed bright red. "Liar" I said, as he chuckled. "Well, I could show you the video camera" he said, as I sighed and got up. "Ha, ha, very funny" I said sarcastically. Itachi then got up and put his hands on my waist. "Get ready, we're going out for breakfast" he said, as I nodded. I got changed in the bathroom and Itachi got changed in his room. I walked out at the same time he did and he smirked at me. We walked down the hall and stopped seeing Deidara and Lilith in the kitchen. "How the hell did you get in?" asked Itachi "Lilith wanted to come over and Sasori forced me to come" said Deidara, as Itachi sighed. "Again how the hell did you get in?" asked Itachi, as Deidara smirked waving a key and it's key ring around his finger. "Wouldn't you like to know" he said, as Lilith sighed. "Kisame let us have the spare... he said I would need it more than he did" she said, as Itachi narrowed his eyes. "So what's to eat?" asked Lilith "Actually, we were on our way out to eat" I said, as Lilith smiled. "Great, let's go" she said holding onto my arm. I looked back at Itachi seeing him closing his eyes. We walked to the Warehouse of Breakfast. We walked in and the waitress blushed looking at Itachi and Deidara. She walked passed us and smiled. "For the two of you?" she asked, as Lilith growled and I glared at her. "For four" said Itachi, as she paused and turned her head looking at us glaring at her. "Oh... sure" she said taking menus. "Just give us a moment to set up a table" she said walking away. "She so did that on purpose" said Lilith, as I crossed my arms closing my eyes. "Well, well, Itachi Uchiha" said a voice, as we stopped and looked. It was Patuna Tolula... one of the many woman who used their husbands' business statures to get anything they want... including men. "What's wrong Itachi? I should think that you would like me in every way, instead of going out with little girls" she said tilting Itachi's chin. I glared at her and Lilith growled as well. "Please make fun of her. I'm begging you" said Lilith, as I smirked and closed my eyes. "Very well, since you asked so nicely" I said, as she smiled. "What's wrong Patuna? Can't get enough attention at home so you have to make an embarrassing scene in public" I said, as Patuna stopped and turned her head towards us. She saw me smirking while crossing my arms and Lilith smirking beside me as well. "Well, well, the Makuna sisters... your father actually let you out?" she said, as I smirked narrowing my eyes at her. "Well at least our father let us out at the right age... I think your husband needed to take you out fifty years ago... either that or keep you back in" I said, as Lilith held her sides and laughed hysterically. "You brat" said Patuna walking towards us. She narrowed her eyes at me and I glared at her. "You know he's just using you right?" she asked, as I smirked closing my eyes. "Well at least he wants to use me... your such an old hag no one would want to even look at you" I said, as Lilith laughed more and Deidara even spat out laughing. "Uh, your table's ready" said a waitress, as Patuna was about to grab my neck. I pushed Lilith out of the way, side stepped, and held out my foot. Patuna tripped over my foot and Lilith chuckled. "Next time Patuna... keep to your husband... you look like a dirty old hag when you mess around" I said walking away from her. We sat down, Lilith sat next to Deidara and I sat next to Itachi "That was awesome, I wish you could make fun of snotty rich people everyday" said Lilith, as I smirked closing my eyes. "Hai, hai, order already" I said, as Lilith smiled looking at the menu. "What was that all about anyway?" asked Itachi, as Lilith and I paused looking at him. "Woman like that piss me off, using their husbands business statures just to get what they want... it sickens me" I said looking at my menu. After we were done eating Deidara got up to answer a phone call and Lilith had to use the restroom. I was almost done and then paused feeling something wet and hot on my neck. I turned my head and my eyes widened seeing Itachi licking my neck. "What the hell dog?" I whispered angrily, as he chuckled and pulled me closer. "I couldn't stop myself anymore" he whispered, as I blushed. "What the hell?!" shouted Deidara, as Itachi rolled his eyes and I blushed holding onto my neck. Lilith came back, looked at us, and I turned my head avoiding eye contact. "I need to show Scarlet something, we'll see you guys later at the Italian restaurant for dinner" said Itachi, as he got up, took my hand, and made me follow him. Deidara paused and his eyes widened. "Oi Itachi you ass you left me with the bill" shouted Deidara, as Lilith sighed closing her eyes and crossing her arms. "Cheap skate" said Lilith, as Deidara growled.

To Be Continued...