Chapter 15 - Evil Business leads to Tears

The next day, I shot up and saw I was in Itachi's room. I got up and slowly walked to the kitchen seeing Lilith eating cereal. "Morning" she said, as I smiled. "Morning" I said, as she smiled back. "Your looking a lot happier these days" she said, as I smiled more. "I know... I can't help it" I said, as Lilith giggled. "Well Deidara and Itachi went to work... so we have the whole place to ourselves" she said, as I smiled. However, I soon stopped as the door knocked. "I'll get it" I said, as Lilith nodded. I slowly walked to the door and opened it. My eyes then widened seeing my father. "Dad?" questioned Lilith, as he smiled, hugged me, and then walked over to Lilith hugging her. "Girls I'm so glad your safe" he said, as we looked at each other. "Safe?" questioned Lilith "Pein has informed me that Deidara and Itachi were going to back stab you in the back. So I came as quickly as possible to take you home" said our father, as our eyes widened. "What?" said Lilith, as I just looked at him. "I'm not going anywhere" I said, as my father cupped my face. "I know it hurts Scarlet, but it's true... I made a deal with them to make you happy and then I would give them any information they wanted for the Akatsuki" he said, as my eyes widened. My heart felt like it broke into millions of pieces. "I don't believe you" shouted Lilith, as he sighed. "Pein what should I do?" said our father, as we turned our heads seeing Pein at the door way. "Don't worry, I think once they get home they will start listening to you" he said, as I just looked at the ground. "That's a load of crap" shouted Lilith, as my father narrowed his eyes. "Enough Lilith" he shouted, as Lilith turned to me. She walked up to me and started shaking me "Scarlet say something... do something" she shouted, as I looked at her. "Oh don't worry, she'll be happy with me" said Pein walking over and tilting my chin. "She will be marrying me and then I'll be the head of the Makuna enterprises" he said, as our eyes widened. "What" we shouted, as Pein smirked grabbing my hand. "Don't worry, you'll be very happy Scarlet" he said, as I growled towards him. "Piss off" I shouted, as my father paused. "Now, now Scarlet... I don't think you want to do that... after all we have lots of images of you with Itachi looking very happy that could ruin you" said my father, as I looked at him showing close up pictures of my dates with Itachi. "Remember your earrings your mother gave you... what she didn't know is that I put cameras inside of them just in case something like this would happen" he said, as I slowly touched my earrings that I never took off. "You asshole" shouted Lilith, as he glared at her. "And you Lilith are being transferred to Paris at an all-girls school at that" he said, as her eyes widened.

We then stopped as Itachi and Deidara walked through the doors. "This is why you check to make sure you have everything first and-Pein... Mr. Makuna" said Deidara, as our father smiled walking towards Itachi and Deidara. "Thank you boys for completing the job I gave to you" he said shaking their hands. "What?" asked Deidara, as he showed the pictures. "Thanks to my knowledge and your skills. I have all the criminating photos I need for my daughters to obey me the rest of their lives... all thanks to you" he said, as Lilith growled having tears crawl down her face and I turned my head having tears crawl down my face. "You traitor, I actually believed you and your stupid face. You disgusting blonde idiot" shouted Lilith, as Deidara paused and Itachi looked at me. I glanced at him, but then closed my eyes. "Enough Lilith, you are going to Paris and that's final... I'll let you stay till the wedding and that's it" said my father. "Wedding?" questioned Deidara, as our father smiled. "Yes, my Scarlet will marry Pein and in return he has agreed to become my heir. He will then make the business flourish" he said, as their eyes widened looking at me. "Scarlet" said Itachi, as I narrowed my eyes with tears crawling down. "You don't have to do this" said Deidara "Oh, but I'm afraid she does... thanks to the camera that was placed in her earrings a long time ago. I now have evidence that my daughter has a heart" said my father, as Itachi's eyes widened and he turned to me. "So, I thank you boys for your cooperation" said my father, as Itachi growled. "Come along girls" said my father grabbing our hands walking passed Deidara and Itachi. I couldn't help but glance at Itachi when we walked by him. "Scarlet" said Itachi, as I still had tears crawling down my face. "I thought you were different... you played with my emotions so my father could own me... I guess you can finally get what you want" I said, as he lowered his eyes. "If I never see you again... it'll be too soon" I said. We ended up back at father's home along with Pein and he smirked looking at everything inside the house. "This will all be mine" he said, as I closed my eyes and walked away. I grabbed Lilith's hand and we entered our hideout. I cried into a pillow and Lilith narrowed her eyes. "Paris... this really sucks, I don't want to leave you with that asshole" said Lilith, as she looked at me. "What are you going to do about the ring?" she asked, as I looked at it having more tears crawl down my face. "I... I don't know" I said, as Lilith patted my back. "But I do know what I'm going to do with these" I said taking out my earrings throwing them on the ground and then stomping on them with my foot. "I am never trusting any man again" I shouted, as Lilith slowly nodded her head. What will become of us?

To Be Continued...