Chapter 33 - Half Sisters?

Everything was going great and before I knew it. It was already May. Everything was planned out and ready. I soon heard the phone ringing. I slowly opened my eyes and sat up. "Itachi... the phone" I said, as he groaned and turned over. I growled and reached over him to grab the phone that was on the drawer next to the bed. I gasped when Itachi lifted the back of my shirt and started kissing my back. "You weasel" I said, as he smirked and I answered the phone. "Hello? What? Alright coming" I said getting up and I got changed. Itachi looked at me kind of shocked. "Get dressed" I said. "Uh, why?" he said, as I growled. "Get dressed and get your car keys" I shouted running out the door. I banged on Sasuke and Naruto's door and they looked at me still half asleep. "Get dressed now" I shouted, as they jumped and nodded getting ready. I got my purse, my things, and tapped my foot while waiting for Itachi. "Damn it Uchiha move it" I shouted, as he growled coming out of his room. I basically pushed everyone out the door and I grabbed Itachi's car keys getting in the driver's seat. "Uh, she does know how to drive right?" asked Sasuke, as Itachi shrugged. Everyone got in and I drove like crazy towards to the hospital. I stopped the car parking out front and ran in without telling anyone where I was going. I knew exactly where I was going though. I ran to the first floor into Room 1233. I then saw Deidara with his eyes widened. "She's crazy" he shouted, as I sighed taking his mask, cap, and walked in. "SCARLET KILL HIM" shouted Lilith while grunting. "I did. just squeeze my hand" I said, as she nodded and she pushed while squeezing my hand. "Almost there one more" said the doctor, as Lilith shook her head. "No way, that thing can stay in there" shouted Lilith, as I sighed. "Just one more and it'll be all worth it Lilith" I said, as she looked at me and nodded. She gave one more push and screamed. When she was done we paused hearing crying. "Here he is, a baby boy" said the doctor, as Lilith looked at him. "Scarlet, he's beautiful" she said, as I smiled at her. "Uh-huh" I said, as she held onto her new baby. "You can tell the father to come in if he's ready" said the nurse. "Want me to?" I asked, as she smiled and nodded. I walked out and saw Deidara, Itachi, Sasuke, and Naruto all waiting. They looked at me and I smiled. "It's a boy" I said, as Deidara smiled. "You can go see her now" I said "Can we go?" asked Naruto. "If your quiet" I said, as they nodded walking in. I waited outside and Itachi looked at me. He walked up to me and cupped my face. "We'll have one" he whispered, as I smiled sadly and lowered my head. "I know" I said. "Than what's wrong?" he asked, as I looked in a certain direction and pulled Itachi so he was hovering over me against a wall. "Scarlet?" questioned Itachi, as he paused when a shadow came over us. "Scarlet, I thought that was you" said a man, as Itachi narrowed his eyes and I gave a fake smile. "Hi Doctor Kita" I said, as he smiled. "Come now, you know me long enough to call me Ryuu" he said, as I nodded. "And whose this?" he asked looking at Itachi. "Ryuu this is Itachi my fiancé. Itachi this is Doctor Ryuu Kita... he was my mother's doctor" I said, as Itachi looked at me turning my head away. Ryuu held out his hand and Itachi shook it. "I'm glad to see Amlia's daughters being so well taken care of" he said, as Itachi nodded.

We then stopped as my grandmother came down the hall. "Hello Mrs. Makuna" said Ryuu, as she glared at him. "Don't touch me you dirty creature" she said walking passed him and into Lilith's room. "Same as usual I see" he said, as he turned to me. "Well next time you see your mother at her grave tell her I say hi" he said walking away. Itachi looked at me, I closed my eyes, and I started walking out of the hospital. "Scarlet" said Itachi, as I ignored him and walked to the car. "Scarlet" said Itachi, as I turned my head looking at him. His eyes widened seeing tears crawling down my face. "Scarlet" he said walking up to me and cupping my face. "I think I should tell you" I said. "Lilith and I... are half sisters" I said. "Half?" he said. "The doctor you saw. He's my biological father. My mother didn't want him giving up his career, so she agreed to the arranged marriage to Lilith's father and I was born a few months after they got married. That's why that old bat hates me, because I'm not her precious son's daughter" I said turning my head away. "And when I told him that he was my father... he didn't think it was a good idea for me to stay with him. Nobody wanted me" I said with more tears crawling down my face. "So, I understand if you don't want to be around me either" I said crossing my arms. Itachi kissed my lips and I kissed him back. "Why? Because your blood is different from that witch of a woman. If anything I love you more that your nothing like her" he said, as I giggled a bit and Itachi kissed my forehead. We then looked when Deidara started running towards us. "Scarlet" he said. "The baby won't stop crying everyone has held him and done everything. Lilith said to come get you" he said, as I then looked at Itachi. "I'll go with you" he said, as I nodded and we walked to Lilith's room and saw the baby crying. "Scarlet help" she said, as I smiled and gently took the baby. "Awe its okay. Auntie's here" I whispered, as the baby cooed and sucked it's thumb. "You did it" said Naruto "Quiet" whispered Sasuke, as I smiled. My grandmother hpmhed closing her eyes. "Itachi" I said, as he paused looking at me and I smiled. "You try" I said, as he looked at the baby. I smiled taking my free hand and adjusted his arms and then slowly placed the baby in his arms. He looked at the baby and he slowly fell asleep. "He likes you" whispered Naruto, as Itachi smiled at him. "So have you named him?" I asked, as Lilith smiled. Tyler Daniel Bang" she said. "Daniel?" I questioned, as my grandmother growled. "That's right, don't you dare change her mind on it... devil child" she said, as I narrowed my eyes. "Devil child?" whispered Sasuke, as Itachi shook his head. I turned my head and looked at Lilith. "I'll let you get some rest now" I said, as Lilith smiled. "Actually, I have a favour to ask you and Itachi" she said, as we paused. "Oh?" I said, as she looked at Deidara and he sighed closing his eyes but nodded. "Deidara and I talked it over and we want you to be his godparents" she said, as my eyes widened and Itachi stopped. "What" shouted my grandmother, as Lilith sighed. "I trust Scarlet more than anyone. I want her to take care of Tyler if Deidara and I can't. Plus after seeing Tyler sleeping in Itachi's arms I know he would make an awesome godfather" said Lilith "Lilith, I would gladly take care of Tyler for you" I said, as she smiled. "Itachi?" I said looking at him. He smiled and gave Tyler to Lilith. "Same" he said, as she smiled greater. "Thanks" she said, as we smiled. "Well we better go home" I said pushing Sasuke and Naruto out the door.

To Be Continued...

(Note: Bang is not Deidara's actual last name. There was no information on what his last name actually is. So I thought of this since he loves it when his art goes out with a BANG)