Chapter 2 - From Hatred to Secretary

Scarlet's POV

"Scarlet" whined a voice, as I sighed and slowly opened my eyes to see my room. I looked at the ceiling and sighed. I paused seeing the sun beaming in my eyes. "Scarlet" whined the voice again and this time it was louder. I paused, as my door opened and I looked seeing Lilith holding up two dresses while wearing her pink pajamas. "Which dress should I wear for my date?" she asked, as I got up and sighed glancing at the dresses. "What is this now? Number 45?" I asked, as she smiled. "47 you forgot the two that only lasted two hours" she said, as I rolled my eyes. "The blue one" I said, as she smiled. "I knew it, thanks your a lifesaver" she said walking out of my room. I closed my eyes and leaned back on my bed looking at the ceiling again. "Maybe if I stay like this long enough I'll die" I whispered, as I paused hearing shouting. "SCARLET" shouted a voice, as I growled getting up. "Guess not" I said, as I got up and walked towards my door opening it. As I did, I saw my so called father. "Scarlet you have been in the house too long, you are coming to work for me" he said, as I growled and crossed my arms. "Shove it" I said slamming the door in his face. I walked towards my closet and paused as my father opened the door. "I mean it young lady, either come work for me now or I'll throw you out in the streets" he shouted, as I glared at him. "Whatever" I said grabbing some clothes and watched as my father smirked. He then walked out of my room and closed the door. I growled getting changed and then I walked downstairs; I soon paused seeing my father straightening his tie. "Let's go Scarlet" he said, as I closed my eyes and walked by him. We walked inside a limo and it started driving us. It stopped in front of Makuna enterprises and we walked out of the limo towards the front doors. Father had me follow him to his floor which was on the 30th floor top floor. We walked out of the elevator and he had me at a desk that was close by the elevator. "From today on you'll be working here" he said, as I narrowed my eyes. "Answer the phone and then tell me who it is through the intercom. The same thing with people coming to see me. The calendar shows my schedule so you can make meetings for me as well" he said, as I closed my eyes. I paused, as he walked into his office and I growled. I sat at the desk and just looked at the computer that was in front of me. I turned it on and saw that the computer was already in my name to log in. I paused hearing a ding at the elevator. I looked at the schedule and saw that father wasn't expecting anyone today. I paused seeing a man with black hair and green eyes looking at me. "I'm here to see Makuna... I have come to make a job offer" he said, as I narrowed my eyes. "Name?" I asked, as he paused. "Kakuzu" he said, as I pressed on the intercom button. "A Kakuzu here to see you" I said, as I paused waiting for something to happen. "Have him wait and you come see me" he said, as I sighed standing up and walked to his office. I opened a door and looked at him glaring at me. He tossed me a folder and I paused looking at it. "These are members of the Akatsuki organization. Memorize them and make sure none are to get near me... and no job interviews or anything" he said, as I paused. "So what do you want me to do with the others?" I asked, as he closed his eyes. "Your smart have them do whatever" he said waving his hand.

I closed his door and walked back to my desk; I paused seeing four guys that showed up. One had slick back hair, another had red hair and another one had a strange orange mask on. I sat down and sighed going on the computer. "Oi, do we get a meeting or not?" asked the guy with slick back hair. I looked through the folder and sure enough all four of their pictures were in it plus a few more. "Not... he's busy" I said, as he growled banging his fist on the counter that was before my desk. "That's shit" he said, as I sighed and pulled on his ear. "I don't give a damn what the hell you say. He's busy... GET LOST or I'll call security" I shouted, as he growled. "Then were not leaving until we get a meeting" he shouted sitting in the waiting area. I closed my eyes and shrugged. "Whatever floats your boat dick mouth" I said, as he growled. I started typing some things on the computer and paused again hearing another ding. I then paused as another guy came with black hair and eyes. He stopped seeing the other four. "Your kidding right?" he asked, as the guy with slick back hair growled. "The bitch won't let us in to see him" said the guy with slick back hair. I narrowed my eyes and paused as the guy with black hair and eyes walked up to me. "Hey there" he said fake smiling at me, as I narrowed my eyes more. "Can't you let us in we have business with Mr. Makuna" he said, as I crossed my arms. I growled and pointed at my secretary sign. "Look at this... does it say I give a damn?" I asked, as his eyes widened and Hidan snorted. "How about just me than?" he asked, as I closed my eyes. "Sorry, but if I let one idiot in; I'm going to have to let them all in and I rather stick a needle in my eye" I said, as he looked at me shocked. I paused, as the elevator binged again and I growled but then paused seeing Lilith walking over. "Hey" she said, as I looked at her. "What?" I asked, as she smiled and waved money back and forth. "Come on, lunch is on me" she said, as I smirked. "Off to lunch" I said pressing the intercom button. I got up and put the closed sign on my desk. "Oi" shouted the guy with slick back hair. "You want a meeting go ask... geez" I said walking away with Lilith.

We walked to a cafe and she was sipping on her milkshake while I was drinking water. "So... what was all that about?" she asked, as I sighed and turned my head. "Some assholes who are wanting to meet with father to try and take over his business" I said, as she paused. "And you actually didn't let them in?" she asked, as I paused. "Believe me, if that was an option I would do it" I said, as she paused. "Something else is bugging you" she said, as I paused. "I looked at a file" I said, as she paused and sipped her milkshake. "Oh?" she said, as I looked at her. "Dad is seeing someone behind our backs" I said, as she spat out her milkshake all over a waiter. "Uh sorry... please don't be mad" said Lilith batting her eyelashes, placing her hands together, and resting her chin on her hands. He blushed and smiled nervously. "Uh, don't worry about it... the milkshake is on the house" he said, as I sighed closing my eyes and leaning my back against the booth. "Lilith... I don't know how much more I can take" I said, as Lilith narrowed her eyes. "We can't really do anything can we? I mean... Mother's parents passed away before we even knew them and Father's mother is angry that he hasn't married us off yet" said Lilith, as I narrowed my eyes. "Something has to change Lilith... we have to do something" I said, as she paused. "Why not make him bankrupt?" she asked, as I paused. "What?" I asked, as she paused stirring her straw in her cup. "It's like dad always says Business is Business" she said, as I paused and narrowed my eyes. "Alright" I said standing up and Lilith paused looking at me shocked. "Time for the Akatsuki to make a scene" I said, as Lilith smirked closing her eyes.

To Be Continued...