Chapter 37 - 30% Chance

It was almost time for us to go home and things got even more complicated. I went to the doctor to find out why I wasn't getting pregnant. I was waiting and the doctor came in. "Ah, Mrs. Uchiha" he said, as I held my hands and started fiddling with my hands. "Your body maintenance is very high" he said, as I looked at him. "So, I can't have a baby" I said. "Well, as for having one I'd say there's a 30 percent chance. If you really want one, you'd have a better chance adopting" he said walking out of the room. I lowered my eyes and sighed. Why do these things always happen to me? I got up and slowly walked back to the hotel. I saw Itachi ready with our things. "Hey I packed" he said, as I slowly nodded. He smiled and cupped my face. "I love you. You know that right?" he asked, as I nodded closing my eyes. "Something wrong?" he asked, as I shook my head. He smiled and we walked to the airport on our private plane. I looked at Itachi sleeping on the plane. "Itachi" I said, as he slowly looked at me. "Hmm" he said, as I lowered my head. "We can't have a baby" I said. "What?" he said, as I turned my head. "I went to see a doctor. He said my body maintenance is high and we" I was about to say, but Itachi kissed my lips. I kissed him back. "We'll keep trying okay" he said, as I closed my head. "30 percent chance" I said, as he growled. "I'm sorry" I said, as he kissed my lips again. "Don't blame yourself" he whispered, as I nuzzled my face into his neck. "Scarlet, let's try one more time" he whispered. "In the plane?" I asked. "It was your idea" he said, as I blushed and growled. "It was not" I shouted, as he smirked and straddled on top of me. I blushed and my eyes widened. "Ita-" I was going to say, but he kissed my lips and started unbuttoning my shirt. I gasped as he bit my neck and I dug my nails into his back. He smirked and licked my neck to my ear. "I'm going to have to get rough" he whispered, as I nodded. I didn't really care. I mean I couldn't have Itachi's baby and he was trying so hard not to get angry about it. So the least I could do is suck it up and let him be a little rough with me, right? Itachi ripped off his shirt and threw it to the ground and then he took off my bra. He started kissing me and licking up and down my chest. I gasped and dug my nails into Itachi's back again. I paused as he grunted. "Sorry" I wheezed, as he smirked and kissed my lips. "No more talking" he whispered, as I nodded. Itachi unbuttoned my pants along with my panties throwing them to the ground and then he did the same with his own. Itachi kissed me passionately and I grunted as Itachi already pushed his cock in my hole. "Your getting used to me" he whispered, as I ignored him feeling flushed and heavy. I gasped and moaned as Itachi started moving faster. For some reason, I was feeling more aroused than normal. Itachi was now giving attention to my neck while still pumping inside me. I put my hands to the back of Itachi's head and at that point I couldn't help myself. I licked Itachi's ear. He stopped and looked down at me. I blushed and was about to turn my head, but Itachi cupped my face. "Again" he whispered, as I licked Itachi's ear again. This time it went from licking to nibbling. I then paused seeing Itachi smirking. "Don't stop" he whispered, as I continued nibbling on his ear. I then arched my back as Itachi repeatedly hit my sweet spot. "Almost" said Itachi, as I looked at him. I made my way down to Itachi's neck and then bit onto Itachi's neck. Itachi moaned and my eyes widened, as he shouted my name giving me a final thrust. I breathed heavily and watched as Itachi was also breathing heavily. Itachi put his clothes back on and then I did as well. I looked at him still breathing heavily. "So your finally getting used to having sex with me huh?" he said, as I blushed and closed my eyes. "What makes you say that?" I said, as I blushed when he kissed my lips. "You bit my neck" he said, as I turned my head away. "Scarlet" he said, as I looked at him. "Even if we can't have a baby. I will still love you" he said, as I smiled and nodded.

We made our way to the limo that was waiting for us. We got in and I hugged Itachi close. "I love you too" I said, as he smiled. The limo soon came to a stop and the driver opened the door. We got out and our eyes widened seeing a huge mansion. "This is it... this is huge" I said, as Itachi smiled and put his hand around my shoulder. "There will be tons of rooms for alone time" he said, as I rolled my eyes. "Pervert" I said, as he smiled. "Welcome Home" shouted voices, as we saw Sasuke, Naruto, Lilith, Tyler, Deidara and Kisame. "Scarlet" shouted Naruto, as him and Sasuke came running and hugged me. I smiled and hugged them back. "Did you get us anything?" asked Naruto, as Sasuke nudged him. I smiled and brought out two gifts that were in our luggage. Naruto opened his to find a Shark tooth necklace. "Cool" said Naruto, as Sasuke opened his box and he paused seeing headphones with skulls painted on. "We thought you'd like that better" I said, as he smiled and hugged me. I then saw Tyler whining. I smiled walking up to him. "How could I forget my little nephew" I said giving him a soother. "So have fun?" asked Lilith, as I nodded. "Well come and look at your new house" said Naruto pushing me inside. I smiled looking around; the mansion was beautiful. "Well what do you think?" asked Lilith "It sure is big" I said, as she smiled. "Lots of room" she said, as I nodded. "So you get Scarlet knocked up Itachi?" asked Kisame, as Itachi sighed closing his eyes. "That's really none of your business Kisame" said Itachi "In other words no" said Deidara, as Itachi growled. "Eh, no baby why not?" asked Lilith, as I sighed and closed my eyes. "Uh, Sasuke, Naruto why don't you two get mine and Itachi's luggage. We got some snacks you might like" I said. "Yeah ok" said Sasuke "What but I want to know" said Naruto, as he was cut off when Sasuke pulled on his collar. Once they walked out, I closed my eyes and told Lilith. "Eh, so you can't have one" she said, as I sighed turning my head away. "Well you could adopt" said Kisame "Takes too long" said Deidara "There's a waiting list and not only that you need a shit load of money. Even more than what Itachi is going to make" said Deidara, as I sighed closing my eyes. "Well I can come over with Tyler a lot more" said Lilith handing him over to me. I smiled and looked at him in my arms. It hurt a lot knowing I couldn't have one of my own. "Great more of the idiot around" said Itachi, as Deidara growled. "Oi" he shouted, as Tyler started crying. "Way to go Deidara, it took us two hours to get your kid to shut up" said Kisame, as Deidara growled. I started humming softly. Everyone looked at me and saw Tyler slowly stop crying. "It's ok, auntie is here" I whispered, as the baby cooed. "She's good at that" said Kisame, as Itachi closed his eyes.

To Be Continued...