Chapter 20 - An Embarrassing Outdoor Spring Event

The week finally went by and we waved good-bye to the girls. I sighed leaning my back on the door and Lilith looked at me. "I will never ever do what she did" said Lilith, as I nodded. "But" she said, as I looked at her. "I was wondering" said Lilith, as I raised an eyebrow. "Could you give me an early Christmas present and give me money to go to New York" she said. "New York?" I questioned, as she nodded. "Please" she said, as I smirked. "Promise to stay there for at least two weeks" I said, as she nodded. "We're back" said Deidara, as we smiled. "Remind me to kill that asshole" said Deidara, as Itachi closed his eyes. "Dei-Da-Ra" said Lilith sweetly, as he put up his hand. "In a minute babe" he said, as Lilith's eyes widened. "Damn, that whole thing was a mess... including the gambling" said Deidara, as Itachi nodded. "Deidara" said Lilith again, as he ignored her. "And the food yuck... I wanted to come home so badly" said Deidara, as Lilith growled. "DEIDARA" she shouted, as he stopped and they looked at her tapping her foot while narrowing her eyes. "What's wrong?" he asked, as she growled. "First off ,I'm not babe... second don't ignore me and thirds grab your things were not staying long" she said, as their eyes widened. "Oh come on Lilith, I just got back" he said "Now Deidara" she said pointing. He sighed going to their room and he brought out his suitcase. Lilith grabbed hers and she smiled at me. "So we'll be back in two weeks" she said hugging me. "Two weeks?" shouted Deidara, as she glared at him and he gulped. "Train him good" I said, as Lilith giggled. "I hate you" said Deidara glaring at me. I waved good bye and watched as they got on the elevator. Once they were on, I closed and locked the door. I soon turned my head seeing Itachi sighing while looking at the sky light. "I never want to leave this place again" he said, as I smiled. "Have fun?" I asked, as he sighed heavily. "Hidan also invited Tobi and Kisame" said Itachi "I know" I said, as he stopped and looked at me. "You know?" he questioned, as I walked over and sat next to him. "Konan came over with Tobi and Kisame's new girlfriends and we kind of had a girl's night... week" I said. "You had girls in my home without telling me" he said, as I narrowed my eyes. "I had friends over in our apartment... idiot" I said turning my head. He smirked and tilted my chin. "I missed you" he whispered, as I smiled. "Missed you too" I said wrapping my arms around his neck. We then stopped, as the door knocked. "Ah" I said leaning back and he smiled. "I could just ignore it" he said, as I shook my head no. "No... Go ahead" I said, as he smiled and kissed my lips. He then got up, answered the door, and stopped seeing Hidan and Konan. "Yo Itachi" said Hidan, as I sighed sitting up. "What?" he asked, as Hidan sighed. "Well... uh" said Hidan, as Konan nudged him. "We have tickets to go to the outdoor springs" said Hidan, as Itachi shut the door in his face. "Itachi" I said, as he growled and pinned me to the couch. "Itachi" I said, as he growled. "You answer that door and I will beg so bad I'll make Kisame watch" he said, as I smiled and wrapped my legs around him. His eyes widened looking down and then he looked up at me. "Your such a baby" I said, as he smirked leaning closer. We then stopped hearing whistling. We turned our heads looking at Hidan and Konan. "Come on, let's go" said Konan "No way, I don't want to go with you and your cock sucking boyfriend" I said, as Itachi and Hidan's eyes widened. "What" said Itachi and shouted Hidan "Where the hell did you hear that?" shouted Hidan "Yuki told Lilith, Tina and me" I said, as Hidan's eyes widened and turned to Konan. "You told that blabber mouth" shouted Hidan, as Itachi sighed and looked at me. "You had to start this" he whispered, as I smiled. "It's just for tonight, besides we still have about two weeks to ourselves" I whispered, as he sighed closing his eyes. "On one condition" he said, as I looked at him. "Never, ever become Konan" he said, as I smiled. "If you mean to make you suck your own dick... believe I won't" I whispered, as he smiled and kissed my forehead. "Alright, let's go" said Itachi, as Hidan growled at Konan.

We went to the springs and once inside we looked around. "Look, it even has unisex springs" said Konan, as I blushed and turned my head. Itachi put his hand around my shoulder. "Don't worry, no one is going to look I promise you" he whispered, as I smiled and nodded. Konan and I walked to the woman's changing rooms while Itachi and Hidan walked to the men's side. I got changed and put a towel around myself. "Don't be so self-conscious" said Konan "Easy for you to say" I said, as she sighed pushing me out. I looked around seeing a bunch of guys and girls in the spring already. "Hey there cutie" said a voice, as I jumped and turned my head. The guy had orange hair, blue eyes, and smirked towards me. "Here alone?" he asked, as I held my arms. "No, she's not" said Itachi putting his arm around my shoulder. I smiled and hugged him. He smiled at me and glared at the guy who smiled nervously and then walked away. "Thanks" I said, as Itachi smiled and kissed my forehead. "Anything for you" he whispered. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah" he said, as I smiled and pulled on his hair. "Then don't your dare leave my side until we leave" I said, as he looked at me a bit shocked. "What?" he said, as Konan sighed. "Seems like your girlfriend doesn't like showing off her body" smiled Konan, as I growled. "Well I guess that's good for me than" he whispered, as I blushed bright red. "You weasel" I said, as he smirked and walked with me to the spring. He got in first. I looked down and paused as Itachi held out his hand towards me. I grabbed his hand and slowly got in. Itachi sat down and put his hands on the railing lifting his head up. I smiled seeing how relaxed he was. I sat down and cuddled next to him. Itachi looked at me. "Your sure cuddly today" he said, as I put my head on his shoulder. "Well first off the guy still won't stop looking at me, second Konan thinks I'm going to become a slut like her and finally I only have a towel protecting my body" I whispered. "I'm right here nothing's going to happen" said Itachi. I then smiled, cuddled closer, and he smiled. "Alright, I've waited long enough" he said. "What?" I said, as my eyes widened when he kissed my lips. I blushed like crazy as everyone was watching us. I pushed him off. "Idiot, what are you trying to do?" I whispered, as I blushed more when people were snickering and giggling. I sighed closing my eyes. I got up and got out walking back to the changing rooms. I got changed and made my way back outside to the front. I soon sat on the bench holding my head. "You know, you don't deserve someone who treats you that way" said a voice, as I looked seeing the same guy that was hitting on my in the spring. I sighed while closing my eyes and then glared at him. "I know what your trying to do" I said. "Your from the England cooperation the Gustor company. Your company has been after me for two months now ever since I took over. Let me tell you something; just because I'm a woman and I have fears and weaknesses, doesn't mean I don't know how to kick someone's ass" I shouted, as he gulped. "Easy Scarlet" said Itachi walking out. "Make me weasel" I shouted, as he sighed and held my hand. "Come on, we're going home" said Itachi, as I growled and let Itachi lead me home. We got home and I laid on the couch. "I'm sorry I embarrassed you like that. I missed kissing you" he said. "Forget it, it was mostly my nerves anyway" I said, as he smiled and hovered over me. "Nerves?" questioned Itachi, as I blushed. "Promise you won't get upset or mad" I said. "Alright what is it?" he asked, as I blushed. "Ah, forget it" I said getting up and walking to our bedroom.

To Be Continued...