Chapter 6 - Babies Breath

I slowly opened my eyes and looked up seeing a black curtain that draped over the top of the bed. I put my arm over my eyes and moaned a bit. "Morning Princess" said a voice, as I slowly sat up and looked at Itachi wearing a suit with his hands in his pockets. I narrowed my eyes and glared at him. He walked over and I eyed him. He came and put his hand on the top of my head and kissed my forehead. "Don't wreck anything alright. I'm off to work... the fridge is full of food and the number that you want is on the kitchen counter" he said, as I looked at Itachi walking away. I got up, followed him, and watched him walk towards the door. "Uh... dog" I said, as he paused and looked at me. I walked up to him and looked at his eyes. "Don't... do anything stupid" I said turning my head away. He smiled patting my head and walked out the door. I locked the door behind him, slowly walked to the kitchen, and looked at the phone number. I picked it up the number, walked towards the phone, and started dialing the number. "Itachi why you phoning here?" said a voice. "Uh... I want to speak to Lilith" I said, as I paused hearing nothing at first. "Hello?" said Lilith's voice, as I smiled sadly. "Hey it's me" I said "Oh my gosh, I missed you so much" she said, as I smiled brighter but still sad. "So what are you doing today?" I asked. "Sasori is taking me to the mall" she said happily. "Sasori? Who's Sasori?" I asked "Deidara's roommate... Deidara left me to go to work and Sasori said he would take me to go to the mall" she giggled, as I paused. "Be safe ok?" I said, as I paused waiting for her to respond. "Don't worry, I'll be fine" she said, as I nodded. "Ok" I said "Scarlet... be safe too" she said, as I smiled sadly closing my eyes. "Yeah" I said hanging up the phone. I walked to the fridge and opened the door seeing tons of food. I grabbed an apple, walked over to the couch, sat down, and turned on the T.V. "Daniel don't leave me I love you" said the actress Fiona, as Daniel turned to her and touched her face. I rolled my eyes and took a bit of the apple. "I will come back for you Fiona" said Daniel, as they gazed into each other's eyes. I growled looking at them and before I knew it I fell asleep after eating the apple.

"Scarlet... Scarlet" said a familiar voice. "Mother" I said softly, as I then felt warm hands on my shoulders. "Scarlet wake up" said the voice again, as I slowly opened my eyes and they widened seeing Itachi. I shot up and felt my forehead. "I'm fine" I said, as Itachi narrowed his eyes at me. "Scarlet... I think we need to talk" he said, as I sighed and closed my eyes. "I'm fine just leave me alone" I said, as he sighed and held my hand. I glared at him as he put his hand on my face. "Stop it dog" I said, as he sighed. "Scarlet... this is the second time you called out for your mother" he said, as my eyes widened and I slapped his hand away. "So what" I shouted, as he sighed. "Look, all I want to do is talk" he said, as I growled. "Oh sure, than later you can convince me to try to have sex with you so you can lower my father's statures in business. All the while leaving me in a parallel state and never talk to me again" I said, as he sighed and closed his eyes. "I admit I do have a bit of a reputation" he said, as I narrowed my eyes. "A bit you were on T.V. doing an interview" I said, as he paused. "I thought you hated anything to do with business" he said, as I narrowed my eyes. "Yeah I hate it, but it's a part of my job" I said. "Job?" he questioned. "I had to know the people against my father's business" I said. "Scarlet" he said, as I closed my eyes. "Forget it" I said, as he sighed and took off his jacket. I paused looking at his right hand seeing a bouquet of flowers. "Oh... here" he said handing me the bouquet. I looked at them seeing tons of roses. I paused smelling them and then I glanced at Itachi sitting next to my feet. "It's a welcome to your new home present" he said, as I blushed a bit. "You didn't have to" I said, as he shrugged. "Thanks... my mother loved roses" I said smiling sadly at them. Itachi glanced at me. "And you?" he asked, as I paused and looked at him. "I do love Roses... but I love baby's breath more" I said, as he paused. "Why is that?" he asked, as I smiled. "They always make the big flowers look their best" I said, as I paused feeling a warm hand on my leg. I looked seeing Itachi crawling over to me. My eyes widened as he smirked. He tilted my chin and I narrowed my eyes. "That's very cute" he said, as I sighed and pushed my foot in his face. "Cool it dog boy" I said, as he narrowed his eyes. We then stopped hearing a chuckle. We turned our heads seeing Kisame. "The door was open so I decided to let myself in" chuckled Kisame, as Itachi stood up and walked towards the kitchen. I narrowed my eyes and put the flowers to my face. Kisame walked over to the kitchen and they started talking. I didn't pay attention instead I was watching T.V. Kisame walked by and Itachi stood above me. "Come on let's put those in water" he said, as I paused looking at the flowers, but then nodded getting up. We walked to the kitchen. Itachi took out a vase from underneath the counter and then filled it with tap water. "Get flowers often?" I asked raising an eyebrow. He smirked placing the vase in front of me. "Why jealous?" he asked, as I smirked and placed the flowers in the vase. "What of a dog? No way" I said, as I cupped the flowers and smelled them. "By the way were going out" he said walking passed me. "Oh?" I said, as he turned to me. "Yeah Pein wants Kisame, Kakuzu, Sasori and I to meet with this company from France... I want you to come with me" he said, as I paused. "You know your not gaining anything if I go with you" I said, as I watched him go back to the couch and put on his jacket. "I know" he said, as I actually smiled happily. "Alright give me five minutes" I said running to the bedroom.

To Be Continued...