Chapter 39 - Life without Business

Five years have passed and I was sleeping next to Itachi. Itachi smirked while nibbling on my ear. "Itachi" I said, as he smirked and pulled me closer. "Five more minutes" he said, as I smiled. "DADDY" shouted a voice, as we stopped and turned our heads. "Mina" said Itachi, as she came crying over. "Uncle Deidei is being mean to me" she whined, as he sighed. He picked her up and hugged her. "It's okay. I'll talk to him" he said, as Mina giggled. "Yay daddy is going to kick Uncle Deidei's butt" she cheered "Mina" I said. "Sorry Mommy" she said, as I smiled and hugged her. "Mommy, I'm hungry" said Mina, as I smiled. "Okay, come on" I said, as I got up and walked her to the kitchen. That's right I was a mommy now. Mina the smallest of the triplet's was our miracle child. I thought she wouldn't make it, but she did. Isamu is the oldest. He's like an Itachi clone, and he likes being around me more than Itachi. And then theirs Jr. He's also looks like Itachi, but he's nothing like him. He's best friends with Tyler and they're always doing things together. Playing, laughing, and having a boy's tree house. I walked with Mina to the kitchen and sat her on the counter. "Pancakes" cheered Mina, as I smiled. "Okay" I said, as she giggled. "Mom" said Isamu, as I smiled and patted his head. "You hungry too?" I asked, as he nodded. "Isa" said Mina holding out her hands towards him. He smiled and helped his sister down. That's right Isamu loves his sister so much; they all love each other and I'm grateful for that. "TYLER, JUNIOR" shouted Lilith, as I saw them running towards me and then behind my leg. "Boys what are you doing?" I asked looking at them. "Auntie is all wet" laughed Jr. My eyes widened seeing Lilith soaked. "What happened to you?" I asked, as she growled. "Our sons thought it would be funny to push me in the bath with the water running" she said, as I looked at them. "Sorry Auntie" said Tyler "It won't happen again Mommy honest" said Jr. as they backed up a bit. I smiled and hugged them. "It's ok, but listen to Aunt Lilith. She just wants what's best for the both of you" I said, as they nodded. "Yes Mommy/Auntie" said Tyler and Jr. "What was I supposed to do? She's so small" said Deidara, as Itachi came in glaring at Deidara. "Daddy" cheered Mina running to him. He smiled and lifted her up. "Say it" said Itachi, as Deidara growled. "Sorry Mina" he said, as she smiled clapping her hands. "Love you too uncle Deidei" she said, as he blushed and hid his eyes. "Aww, I want a girl" said Lilith, as Mina's eyes widened. "No, me daddy's girl" she said, as I smiled, and Lilith held her hands together. "Itachi" shouted Sasuke, as we turned and looked at him and Naruto. "Uncle Sasuke, Uncle Naruto" cheered Mina, as she reached out. Itachi let her down and she ran to Sasuke, but tripped. "Mina" said Sasuke, as she started sniffing about to cry. Sasuke picked her up and she sniffed more. "It's okay Mina" said Sasuke, as she cried. "Mommy" she cried, as Deidara everyone put their hands to their ears. "Damn she has a set of lungs" said Deidara, as I walked over to her and picked her up and eskimo kissed her nose. She paused and smiled. "It's okay, your okay" I said, as she hugged me. "Mommy" she said, as I smiled and patted her back. "Itachi, what the hell did you do with the business budget? It's out of whack" said Sasuke showing him the papers. Itachi sighed and closed his eyes. "Ask Deidara he was in charge of that" said Itachi "Oi, don't blame this on me" shouted Deidara, as Itachi looked at him. I then paused as Isamu tugged on my pant leg. I looked at him and he pointed. Junior and Tyler were whispering and then they ran off. I slowly followed them while everyone else was arguing. I saw them going into their tree house. "Mina I'm giving you to Isamu okay" I said, as she nodded. I gave her to Isamu and Isamu held her looking at me. I climbed the tree house and looked in the window seeing them playing with money. "Are you sure we should be playing with this Tyler?" asked Junior. "Of course Daddy wasn't using it" said Tyler, as I sighed and climbed in. "Mommy" said Junior. "Boys that's very important to your father and uncle. You have to give it back" I said, as Tyler lowered his head and Junior started sniffing about to cry. "Daddy's not going to be mad is he?" asked Junior, as I smiled and hugged him. "Come on boys pile the money up" I said, as they nodded.

We walked back seeing everyone in a grumpy mood sitting on the couch. "Itachi, Deidara" I said, as they looked at me. "Okay boys" I said pushing them ahead. They looked at each other and held out the money. Their eyes widened, they shot up from the couch, and the boys jumped hiding behind me. "Where in the he-" Deidara was about to say, as Lilith covered his mouth. "Deidara language" I said, as he narrowed his eyes. "We're sorry Daddy" said Tyler "Yeah, we didn't know. We thought we could play with it. It was just sitting in a bag" said Junior, as Itachi growled and glared at Deidara. "In a bag? You mean you didn't put it in the bank like I told you to" said Itachi, as Deidara growled and crossed his arms. I sighed and closed my eyes. "Enough all of you" I said, as everyone looked at me. "Geez, the way things go around here you make it impossible for a business to run. Let alone for our children to be happy" I said. "Sasuke get the money down to the bank now. Tell them it's from me, they'll do it in a hurry for you to get down the budget. Naruto tell the sponsor the budget will be late, but we do have it. Deidara man up and look after Tyler with Lilith, and Itachi start reminding yourself that you have other children besides our little girl" I said grabbing the kid's hands and walkedto the kitchen. The kids sat at the counter and looked at me. "Mommy you okay?" asked Mina, as I smiled and kissed her head. "Yeah, I'm fine, sorry if I scared you" I said, as they nodded. I put food on plates and in front of them. "Scarlet" said Itachi, as I looked at him. "I'm sorry, it's just you had always been good with kids. So, we just let you handle them" said Itachi, as I sighed. "Well it is nice to have help you know" I said crossing my arms and turning my head. Itachi smiled, walked up to me, and kissed my lips. Itachi broke the kiss and smiled. "I have some news" I said, as Itachi wrapped his arms around my waist. "Oh?" he said, as I put Itachi's hands on my stomach. "We're going to have another baby" I said, as Itachi stopped and everyone came around. "Mommy's having a baby" said Junior touching my stomach. "Uh-huh" I said, as Mina giggled. "Yay I want a sissy" said Mina, as I smiled. "I'll help you take care of it mom" said Isamu, as I smiled. "Me too Auntie" said Tyler, as I smiled. "Me three" said Itachi kissing my neck. Life without business is a sure peaceful.

The End