001. i think you're nice.

Choi Seungcheol was an outgoing child- him making friends were his parents' last problem. They were just scared the boy was too friendly and would end up having people walk over him. They felt relieved when they found out that wasn't the case. Instead, their son had been friends with nearly the whole grade. But when they picked him up, they saw that Seungcheol was attached to someone.

That someone was Yoon Jeonghan.

Seungcheol absolutely adored the other despite being older. He considered him his best friend and he hoped Jeonghan did too.

The day the met was the tenth day of kindergarten. In all honesty, it was Seungcheol's fault. He wasn't expecting to meet a friend that way, but he did.

After grabbing his juice box and bag of Goldfishes, he made his way back to the rainbow checkered carpet every other kindergarten class seemed to own. Tripping over another student's chair, the boy fell with a loud thud and juice pouring out of his juice box. The fall made him burst into tears, and because Jeonghan got juice squirted all over him, he cried, too. The teacher couldn't calm the two boys down and ended up calling their parents.

After that day, Seungcheol repeatedly apologized to Jeonghan until Jeonghan had enough and told him it was okay (which was barely a minute after). Even though Seungcheol was the last person Jeonghan would befriend, he ended up sticking to him up until high school.

And if he had to be honest, he was glad Seungcheol fell that day.

------

new fanfic yAAy

this is my first jeongcheol book in a while lol

disclaimer: this book moves pretty fast and i really only do that to help me so if you have a problem don't read th x