028. don't cut your hair.

Seungcheol and Chan finally reach Jeonghan's house. It wasn't much of a long walk, but they did take their time. The whole way through, the two were talking about Chan's little crush on Junhui. And it was ten Seungcheol had realized the crush wasn't little, but huge as hell. Seungcheol didn't know what advice to give because he wasn't even sure if Junhui was really over Minghao.

Seungcheol rungs the door bell to Jeonghan's house. He hears shuffling and screaming before opening the door. Jeonghan smiles, "hi, babe." He embraces Seungcheol and the older hugs back.

"Hey, uh, keep it PG." Chan coughs. Seungcheol rolls his eyes as he walks in the house with Jeonghan holding onto him tightly.

When Jeonghan pulls away, he runs upstairs and the other two follow. They walk into Jeonghan's room.

"Chan has something to say." Seungcheol states, throwing himself on the bed.

"Uh, no." Chan laughs. "I don't."

"Aw, why not? Just tell me," Jeonghan whines. Chan sighs, "I have a crush on Junhui." Jeonghan chokes on air. It takes him a while to calm down. He looks over at Chan, asking if he's sure. Chan nods and Jeonghan chokes again.

"I know, right!" Seungcheol laughs, trying to calm his boyfriend done.

"Let's call him," Jeonghan mumbles, scrambling for his phone. Chan screams and grabs it first. "No! We're not doing that!"

"But you have to do something," Jeonghan whispers.

"We're not doing anything! I don't... It might fuck up the friendship we have." Jeonghan coos and hugs Chan. While in the hug, he snatches his phone back and quickly calls Junhui.

"Hey, Junhui? I have something I want to tell you so come over and, like, bring food." Chan sniffs, tearing up. "Jeonghan!" Seungcheol groans. He pulls Chan away from Jeonghan and hugs him himself.

"I-uh.... I won't tell him, swear. Minghao just texted me something so I just... Yeah." Jeonghan tries to explain but he feels too bad.

"Tell him what?" Seungcheol asks, stroking Chan's hair.

"Uh, apparently Chan threw cake at Hansol's face." It's Chan's turn to choke.

"SO YOU DID." Jeonghan screams. "Oh, my god. Is there a video?" Seungcheol tosses his phone to him and Jeonghan catches it. He easily unlocks it, searching for the video that's in his photo album. Jeonghan immediately starts laughing when Chan throws a cake in Hansol's face.

"Dude!" Jeonghan screams. "Dude," he whispers. "What if Hansol like... beats your ass?"

Chan pulls away from Jeonghan, wiping his tears. "Then, if he swings first, I'm swinging back." Jeonghan opens his mouth to say something but shuts it.

*

"CHAN, YOU WHAT!?" Chan flinches at Junhui's loud voice. Junhui just sits back down and sighs. And then he looks at the video Seungcheol showed him and breaks out into laughter. He finally stops laughing and whispers, "you'll get your ass beat."

Chan shrugs, leaning back into Jeonghan's chest. "I'll try to fight back, at least."

"You're fucking crazy," Junhui breathes out. "Oh yeah, I left the food downstairs." Seungcheol dashes downstairs and Jeongchan lightly pushes Chan off of him before doing the same. But before Jeonghan can reach the stair case, Seungcheol pulls him back.

"Cheol, what" Seungcheol shushes Jeonghan and looks into the crack of the door. The two of them watch as Junhui and Chan just stare at each other.

"Are you okay?" Junhui speaks up first. "You're kinda... red."

"Huh?" Chan feels his cheek. "Oh... Uh... Yeah. This blanket is just getting to me," Chan awkwardly laughs, throwing the blanket off of him. Junhui doesn't say anything and they go back to just staring. Chan doesn't know what to do because he's having the biggest nervous breakdown inside. Without much realization, Chan finds himself leaning in and kissing Junhui. He pulls away, Junhui's eyes wide and Chan's the same.

"I'm so fucking sorry," Chan mumbles. He quickly grabs his things and scrambles out the room, not paying much attention to Jeonghan and Seungcheol as he runs to the staircase and out the house.

Seungcheol walks in and Junhui looks at him. "What the fuck." Junhui says.

*

"So, Mingyu just texted me. Chan did run home and he's safe." Seungcheol sighs, crawling onto the bed and laying his head on Jeonghan's lap.

"What the fuck was that?" Junhui asks, pointing to his lips. "Why did he do that?"

"Wow Junhui," Jeonghan asks says with a mouthful of japchae. "You're fucking stupid. He clearly likes you," Jeonghan rolls his eyes before he proceeds to feed some to Seungcheol.

"What? How long have you guys known?"

"Uh... We both just found out today. But apparently he's been feeling this way for a while." Seungcheol explains, sitting up.

"What the fuck? Fuck, okay. I'm... Ugh!" Junhui gets his stuff and leaves too.

"Well, it's just us." Seungcheol says, looking at Jeonghan.

"Yeah. Also, I want to cut my hair." Seungcheol looks at Jeonghan in disappointment and the male just smiles.

———
A FAT HEADACHE why did i sleep with a really bad headache oh my GOD

also happy birthday to this KING

also you should read my minshua ff its called air ty

my fave hao looksnjsjsj hes also wearing like thousand dollars shoes and fucking i remember how THREE MEMBERS WE WERE SPEED TRAINERS AND SPEED TRAINED ARE LIKE FUCKING $600+ SNDNJS im so upset i want asugar dad

my fave hao look
snjsjsj hes also wearing like thousand dollars shoes and fucking i remember how THREE MEMBERS WE WERE SPEED TRAINERS AND SPEED TRAINED ARE LIKE FUCKING $600+ SNDNJS im so upset i want asugar dad

also look at this nerdoand if u see me calling gyu fathead its out of love djdjjsjs ik it seems like an insult but i say it bc fathead has a nice ring also my friend lizbeth txted my crush witt my acc saying he was cute and all he said was "who th...

and if u see me calling gyu fathead its out of love djdjjsjs ik it seems like an insult but i say it bc fathead has a nice ring also my friend lizbeth txted my crush witt my acc saying he was cute and all he said was "who this" and "tf" there was no ty