030. glad things worked out.

Seungcheol gave Jeonghan some time alone. Surprisingly, Jeonghan didn't really object, saying, "I'll get some good sleep. Would be nice if you could be there, but yeah. Love you," before kissing him. He said all of that, yet Seungcheol pretty much had to pry him off so he can leave. Now, he was chilling in Mingyu's room, the place Joshua never seems to leave for his own house.

"Cheol, when do you plan to go back?" Seungcheol shrugs, then shushes up Joshua when his phone dings. It's a text from Chan.

Chano🦖☄️: okay so he's here,, li said he wanted to talk to me so uhh ig we gonna talk?? more updates at um 8

Seungcheol reads the texts aloud and Mingyu and Joshua exchange glances. "So..." Joshua starts. "Is he and Junhui gonna like... hook up?" Seungcheol shrugs. "We'll have to wait."

Mingyu grumbles something that no one can make out. Joshua asks him to repeat, but the younger shakes his head and buries his face into his pillows. Seungcheol waits quietly after another text from Chan. However, instead he gets a phone call.

"Chan?" Seungcheol calls out, putting the younger on speaker.

"He... I-I don't know what-what was happening b-but..." Chan sniffs. "H-Hyung, I-I wanna g-go home..."

Mingyu snatches the phone from Seungcheol. "Chan?"

"H-Hyung..." Chan cries out. "I-I don't want t-to be h-here..."

"Okay! We-We'll go right now!" He hands Seungcheol back his phone and grabs a coat. Seungcheol looks back down at his phone and Chan had hung up already. He follows Mingyu and Joshua with putting on something warm and walking out the room.

"I don't think the ice skating rink is that far away, so we should be fine walking." Joshua explains. Everyone hums.

After fifteen to twenty minutes, they reach the rink. Mingyu spots Chan on the curb, wiping his tears. He runs over to his nephew and wraps an arm around him. "What happened? Did he do anything?"

"No, he didn't..." Chan croaks out. He leans against his uncle's shoulder, hugging him and crying into his coat. "I don't know..." His grip becomes stronger. Seungcheol bites his bottom lip and tells Joshua he'll look inside for Junhui.

"Sir, you can't enter without paying." Seungcheol groans, turning on his heels to face the employee. "I know, but I'm only in here to look for someone." Not wanting to argue, the employee just sighs. "Five minutes or else your paying." Seungcheol nods and rushes to one side of the rink. He ends up finding Junhui sitting on a bench and on his phone. He walks up to him.

"You told Chan I was here, didn't you?" Junhui looks up at him.

"Yeah. I'm pretty much regretting it, though." Junhui doesn't say anything. "He... really likes you, Jun. And I'm not asking you to just date him... I'm sure he just wants a proper answer, or for you to at least talk to him."

Junhui groans and buries his face into his hands. Seungcheol pats his back. "Did you meet him, though?" The Chinese nods. "What happened?"

"I kind of just... I got frustrated. I literally got over Minghao and convinced myself I was straight by planning this date... But then he just... kisses me as if it'll solve all the world's problems. I don't know what I'm supposed to do! I know I made him cry but he wouldn't let me or Lianghui go anywhere near him. He just stormed out, and when I tried to approach him out there, he punched me."