014. i'm sorry.

Seungcheol still keeps hairbands around his wrist despite the fact that he hasn't spoken to Jeonghan in a few days. He really doesn't know why he does it, but it just feels necessary. During physical education, he tells Junhui to hand one to Jeonghan. Junhui complies, but always mumbles something about how dumb Seungcheol's being and that he should just talk to Jeonghan again. Seungcheol can't do that though. He's really scared. Not to mention Jeonghan's given upon trying to talk to him.

Honestly, Seungcheol's overreacting. Jeonghan knows that much. It was just a kiss and even if he stormed out, he wasn't really mad. He ended up just ignoring it as soon as he woke up the next morning. He just wished his best friend did the same. Jeonghan doesn't like knowing Seungcheol thinks he's mad at him. If Jeonghan had to be honest, he'd probably lean in for a kiss too if he was Seungcheol in that situation. The only reason why he's given up is because he wants to wait for Seungcheol. He knows he shouldn't rush this so he waits.

As much as Seungcheol didn't want to be around Jeonghan (awkward tension he can't handle), he sits down with his usual group at lunch. Seungjun and the others are too much, and he'd rather die than sit with Soonyoung again. "Look who decided to join," Mingyu smiles as Seungcheol sits down besides Junhui. He rolls his eyes, ignoring the male's comment and kicks him under the table. "Hyung!" Seungcheol sticks out his tongue as he starts to eat his food.

A few minutes later, Jeonghan's also seated at the table. He sits across from Junhui, next to Mingyu and Joshua. Seungcheol starts to feel slightly uncomfortable. Seeing (more like feeling because Seungcheol's pinching his thigh and it fucking hurts) his friend's reaction, Junhui leans over. "Stop thinking about useless shit you piece of crap and talk it out already." Junhui elbows him in the stomach and Joshua moves over to sit next to Seungcheol. The three are practically huddling and Mingyu's sad because his boyfriend left his side.

"You and Jeonghan really need to make up," Joshua whispers. Its too soft and Seungcheol almost didn't hear.

"I can't-"

Joshua practically slaps his stomach. Apparently his stomach is a punching bag now. "Don't give me that shit, Choi Seungcheol. Right after lunch, during that hell period you better fucking talk to Jeonghan or so God help me,"

Junhui gasps at the American's words. With a hand on his chest for more dramatic affect, he leans back. "Shua, your profanities!" Joshua reaches over to pinch Junhui's arm. "Oh shut it, big mouth. I changed my mind of when you talk to Jeonghan. Do it now. Junhui let's go." Joshua moves away from Seungcheol to grab his tray and his boyfriend. Junhui stares at the couple and then at Seungcheol. "Tootle loo~" He smiles as he stands and walks away as well.

Now, it's just Jeonghan and Seungcheol. The atmosphere is absolutely terrible and it makes Seungcheol nauseous. Yet when Jeonghan tries to stand, Seungcheol grabs his wrist. "I- We should talk." Jeonghan sits back down. Before Seungcheol can pull his hand away, Jeonghan swiftly pulls off a hairband and ties up his hair. Then the two stare at each other in silence, not aware that Mingyu, Joshua, Junhui, Soonyoung, Jihoon, Minghao, Seungjun, Youjin, Jihun, Inseong, and Heejun are watching from a nearby table.

"The kiss- I'm sorry." Jeonghan laughs and Seungcheol furrows his eyebrows in confusion. "Why are you laughing?"

"Its not such a big deal, Seungcheol. If anything, it was kind of in the heat of the moment." Jeonghan shrugs, Seungcheol burying his face into his arms. "Dude, if you think that's gonna make me not want to talk to you, you're kind of dumb. It's kind of no different from the forehead kisses you'd give me while I slept. Yeah I know you do that, you creep."

Seungcheol groans. "Then why did you run out?"

"I mean it was unexpected? It's not everyday you're kissed by your best friend." Jeonghan shrugs and Seungcheol reaches over to hold his hand. "Mind if I do it again then?" Jeonghan shrugs again. Seungcheol leans over the table and places a light peck on Jeonghan's lips.

"Cheol can do better than that." Jeonghan whispers, breath hitting Seungcheol's lips. They kiss again, this time, a little more passionate and Jeonghan kisses back. They pull away, both bright red. "You're my first kiss, by the way." Jeonghan mumbles and Seungcheol replies with a good as he sits back down.

---
hey um if all the chapters get publish or i can't log in its not my fault sharon threatened to hack

also i might get some boba 👏