032: he still loves you.

"Hey, Soonyoung!" Seungcheol smiles and waves at male. He was a bit shocked after seeing his hair, which was a bright shade of pink. "Like your hair,"

Soonyoung smiles and waves back. "Hey! But yeah I only did it because me and Jihoon are trying something 'new'. He dyed his hair back to black and got a mullet. It's cute on him. I mean now, I have something even better to pull when we—"

Seungcheol stops him before he can continue. "God, I don't even want to hear it or think about it, Kwon Soonyoung."

"You don't even know what I was gonna say!" Soonyoung puts his hand on his chest in offense. "I was gonna say that I have something better to pull when I try to braid his hair!"

"That doesn't make sense and we both know thats not what you were trying to say."

The pink haired male giggles, "haha, yeah, you're right. Jihoon really has a thing for getting his hair pulled and spanked. What's Jeonghan's kinks? Maybe I can recommend you some of Jihoon's to try out." He pauses. "Wait, don't tell Hoon I told you his kinks. I mean, you can tell him... but don't tell him."

"Uh... first of all, Jeonghan and I haven't fucked?"

"Haven't you guys gotten close? You two literally make out everyday and everywhere."

"There's a little... grinding but there's nothing more than that."

"Hm," Soonyoung puts his index finger on his chin. "I would have thought you two to be the horniest people alive."

"No, that's probably Mingyu and Joshua. Joshua actually told me that whenever Mingyu would go to his house, since Joshua's usually home alone anyways, they'd usually just... go at it for a couple of hours."

"Dude, that's fucking tiresome. Having sex is literally so much work. When Jihoon and I fucked for like three hours, my dick was all hurting and sore, and I slept in for like the rest of the day. Jihoon couldn't even walk. I haven't tried vaginal sex, but I feel like an—ow!" Seungcheol and Soonyoung advert there eyes to a red Jihoon. "Hey baby!"

"Don't 'hey baby' me! Are you seriously telling Seungcheol personal business?" Jihoon huffs, almost sounding as if he'd cry.

"Aw, baby, I didn't even tell him the juicy stuff." Soonyoung pulls Jihoon into a hug. Jihoon immediately hugs back, slowly crying into his chest. "What? Are you that embarrassed?"

"Shut up... I'm not crying because of that..." Soonyoung looks at Seungcheol. He strokes Jihoon's hair. "Um... looks like we have to go, Seungcheol. It was see to meet you! Lunch is almost over anyways." Seungcheol nods, watching Soonyoung scoop up Jihoon and walk away. He'll probably ask what's up later or something.

After standing in the hallway like a loser for a couple of seconds, he finally makes his way back to the classroom. Jeonghan's there, finished with his food and already asleep. Seungcheol smiles as he walks to him. He plays with his hair, stroking it and stopping at his neck to massage it a little. Then, he leans down to kiss the top of his head. He crouches down besides his desk and pokes his cheek.

"Hannie..." He whispers. The younger twitches but doesn't wake up. Seungcheol just smiles and ruffles his hair before sitting at his desk. Just as he was going to pull out his notebook, his phone dings. He grabs it from his pocket, staring at the notifications on his lock screen.

gaygyu: UMDNDNS I CAME HOME BC MY MOM WANTED ME TO COOK FOR CHAN AND I WENT TO GO CALL HIM AND

gaygyu: the bitch ain't even sicc

gaygyu: i just wALKED ON HIM AND JUNHUI MAKING OUT

gaygyu: SEUNGCHEODLCNCN

gaygyu: oh ny g od