024. this is fun.

Seungcheol didn't go home, instead he decided to sleep over at Jeonghan's house. The last thing he wanted was to see his mother. But now that it's morning and Seungcheol desperately needed to shower, he has no choice. He shook the body besides him and when he got no reply, he pressed their foreheads together.

"Jeonghan," the younger groans but doesn't move. Seungcheol sighs and wraps himself around Jeonghan.

"You're fucking weird, Seungcheol." Seungcheol smiles when he hears Jeonghan's tired voice. He pulls away from his boyfriend and looks down at him.

"Good morning, baby." Jeonghan groans at the pet name. Seungcheol strokes his hair back and repeats himself, "good morning, baby."

Jeonghan takes a deep breath, "good morning, babe." The older smiles and kisses the top of his head. He crawls out of the bed, making Jeonghan groan again. "You were so warm; why would you walk away?" He whines, rolling around.

"I have to go home," now Jeonghan sits up, the blanket wrapped around him. "Why?" Seungcheol puts on his shirt, "I need to shower?" Jeonghan huffs and throws himself back down.

"Oh yeah, Junhui texted me while you were sleeping. You wanna go to his place later?"

Jeonghan squints, "for why?"

"He's throwing a party."

"So he can kiss another guy and claim he's straight?"

"Maybe. I'll see you later." Seungcheol grabs the rest of his stuff, kisses Jeonghan and leaves.

Seungcheol finally gets home after about twenty minutes (because he went to eat at the nearest McDonalds and wanted to take his precious time). He opens the door and luckily, he doesn't spot neither of his parents. He shuts the door and runs upstairs as quietly as he can. When he's gotten into his room, he grabs whatever he needs and shoves them into a bag before dashing out his house again and next door to Mingyu's.

It takes a couple of knocks before someone actually opens the door.

"Oh, hey." It's Joshua.

"Um, can I shower here?"

"What's wrong with your house?"

"Everything; just let me shower."

"Alright, Mingyu has a shower in his room." Joshua shrugs and step aside. Seungcheol steps in and slips off his shoes. He runs upstairs into Mingyu's room with Joshua following behind.

"Hey, you're back! Do you wanna watch Shrek or-you're not Joshua." Mingyu blinks and Seungcheol smiles, quickly rushing to the bathroom.

"Why's Hyung here?"

"He said he needed to shower."

"Oh."

Seungcheol snorts as he takes off his clothes. Just as he turns on the water, he hears a Dream Works movie start. Probably Shrek, knowing Mingyu. When Seungcheol's done stripping, he slips into the shower. He quickly does what he needs to, rinse, scrub, brush, and rinse again. He steps out and dries himself up and puts everything back into his bag before he starts to dress himself. Seungcheol walks out the bathroom with a towel on his head, shorts, and a tank-top.

"Um, Jeonghan's not here. You don't need so show off." Mingyu comments, munching on the mangos Joshua cut up.

"Shut up." Seungcheol drops his bag by Mingyu's bed and sits down on the floor. "Want a mango?" Mingyu pushes the plate towards him and Seungcheol takes one.

"Are you guys going to Junhui's party?"

"Yeah." Joshua replies. "Hey! You should dye your hair! I bought dye for Mingyu but he threatened to sit on me when I pulled it out. But now that you're hair, let's dye yours!" (a/n: hahahaha)