013. i shouldn't have kissed you.

The two are back to before, but this time, Seungcheol was the one ignoring Jeonghan. After they kissed, Jeonghan pushed Seungcheol away before running out. Immediately, Seungcheol knew he fucked up. He didn't chase after Jeonghan, hearing the door slam loudly. There was no reason to. So he kind of just laid there, back pressed against his duvet, running his hand through his hair.

Seungcheol was an idiot.

Even though things were like this, it wasn't like Jeonghan wasn't trying to talk to Seungcheol. Honestly, he didn't really mind it. Seungcheol's lips were soft anyways and it could easily slip behind him because Jeonghan used to have feelings for Seungcheol. Before Joshua came along of course. After a while, Joshua and Mingyu were long gone from his head and all he wanted to focus on was how to get his best friend to talk to him again. The other could barely stand next to him without getting tense.

Nearly an hour after Jeonghan stormed out, Seungcheol told Junhui and the Chinese just laughed. Seungcheol really hates Wen Junhui. Junhui just told him to take it slow. He also said he shouldn't try to avoid Jeonghan because of it. However, Seungcheol's stubborn and doesn't listen.

-

Things in class are awkward as ever. Everyone gets set back with the fact that Jeonghan and Seungcheol don't walk in together like they usually do. They don't even make contact. Or talk. Everyone gets uncomfortable.

"Hey, Cheol," Seungjun calls, poking the back of Seungcheol's head with the eraser end of his mechanical pencil. Seungcheol turns around to face Seungjun. "What's up with you and Jeonghan?" Seungcheol just scrunches up his nose and turns away. Jeonghan sees it all and only sighs, shaking his head and looks down at his paper.

Seungcheol just wants to work but someone keeps throwing paper at his head. He turns around and Jimin's throwing paper at the back of his head. He catches the next paper she throws and throws it back at her. As he turns away he hears her mumble, "well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed."

Hyejin adds in, snickering. "Of course he did, he and pretty boy seem to be having an argument."

"Our class couple is fighting? Oh my," Jimin gasp and the two exchange laughs. Junhui starts to get irritated. It's barely ten minutes into the class and someone's getting on his nerves. Usually it takes about three hours. When he's about to grab a pencil to throw at Jimin's head, Joshua grabs his wrist. "No, Junhui." He mumbles and Junhui huffs as he turns back around.

"Hey" Seungjun says, not turning around to look at Hyejin and Jimin that's behind him. He just leans his head back over his chair. "You two should make like ducks and shut the quack up."

"That makes no sense," Hyejin laughs and Seungjun squints at her. He pulls his head back and turns around. He places his arms and hands on her paper and stares right into her eyes. "Seungjun, I swear to-" and the male immediately swipes everything off her desk and turns back to his work.

"I'm here for you, man." He says, leaning over to pat Seungcheol's back. Seungcheol cranes his neck so that he's slightly looking at Seungjun. "Thanks man," The two exchange smiles and goes back to their work.

-

For lunch, Seungcheol doesn't sit at his usual table. He sits with Soonyoung, Jihoon, and Minghao. The three are absolutely boring. He wonders why he just didn't go sit outside for lunch. It'll be way better than having to sit with these three.

Jihoon seems to have read Seungcheol's mind. He points his silver spoon at Seungcheol as he swallows his food. "If you can't find anything we talk about interesting, go sit with the love birds, big mouth, and the boy that gave me a nose bleed like you usually do."