004. you like him.

Seungcheol had a feeling Jeonghan liked Joshua- no- he knows Jeonghan likes Joshua. Its obvious. He treats Joshua the way he treats Seungcheol, if not, better. Jeonghan tries to hide it, though. But both Junhui and Seungcheol knows. They've talked about it, and try not to mention it around Joshua (though they're sure Joshua knows as well).

It was one of those days where Seungcheol and Jeonghan hang out without Junhui and Joshua. It had been about two months since they've hung out with just each other. Seungcheol had been planning this hang out for almost a week and was pretty happy Jeonghan finally said yes after so many maybes.

The two were walking around the town, shoulders pressed together because of the busy streets. They've been walking for almost an hour now, looking for somewhere to eat. After a few more minutes of searching, Jeonghan nudged his best friend on the arm. He points at the popular lamb skewers restaurant before walking in. Seungcheol follows behind.

When they finish ordering, Seungcheol sighs loudly. It catches Jeonghan's attention who looks up from his phone and at the male across from him.

"Something wrong?" He tilts his head at Seungcheol.

"Something you want to tell me?"

Jeonghan laughs, "What do you mean?" Seungcheol sighs again and swats the air with his left hand. "Never mind, forget it."

But Jeonghan's not going to forget it and instead he playfully kicks his friend under the table. "Tell me, Cheol" He pouts and Seungcheol sinks into his seat.

"I don't have to" Seungcheol mumbles back and Jeonghan reaches for Seungcheol's hand on the table. He intertwines their fingers. "Tell Hannie, please." Seungcheol just looks at him before sitting up.

"You just... seem different." He states.

"How different?"

"You just... It seems like you like Joshua more than me."

Jeonghan lets go of his friend's hand and starts laughing. It takes a few seconds for him to calm down but he looks at Seungcheol and sees the sadness in his eyes. They're dreary and he isn't smiling like he usually does. "Are you jealous?"

Seungcheol bites his bottom lip and looks away, staring at the waiter who's placing down their orders. He tells them what he needs to before disappearing. "No, I just feel like you do."

The long haired male sighs, and reaches for Seungcheol's hand again. "If you want I'll tell you. But after we eat, okay?" The elder nods, still no smile on his face.

-

After about an hour and many orders, they finally finish and pay. They walk to a nearby convenience store for a desert. They both grab ice cream, pay, and walk out. As usual, they're holding hands and Jeonghan's swinging then back and forth. He's happy his best friend is finally smiling again, but he knows Seungcheol is still thinking about the conversation from before.

"Cheollie, you know you don't have to be jealous of Shua~" he sings, leaning his head on his shoulder.

"No, I do." Seungcheol's words were bitter and Jeonghan tightens his grip on the latter's hand. "I know you like him, Jeonghan. You don't have to hide it from me."

There's an awkward silence between them, Jeonghan biting his inner cheek as he pulls himself off of Seungcheol. He thinks a for a while longer before answering and when he does, he lets go of the latter's hand. "I do," he couldn't deny this type of thing from his best friend. "I do like him."

Seungcheol pulled him by the wrist and turned him around. He grabs him at the shoulders. "Then why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I didn't want to make you mad."

"They're your feelings, Hannie; I wouldn't have gotten mad."

Jeonghan sighs and takes Seungcheol's hands off his shoulders. "But look at you, you're so worked up right now."

"Only because you've been hiding this from me," Seungcheol scoffs and Jeonghan pulls him into a hug.

"Can we just go home?" Seungcheol nods and pulls away from Jeonghan. He's smiling but it feels all to fake. Jeonghan notices but he doesn't want to say anything more.

---
honestly this book will get better just,,,,

lately i haven't been feeling so good i hope you huys xan be patient imm really sorry for unpublishungbanything you were reading i just dont gmfeel good mentally and i keep having this breakdownsnandnissues and moodsejngs theyre not food atbalk jm reakky sonsorry ill he better nextntimen and dont worry either!!! i maybhave some suicidal threats but i cant donanything itsnlkay you dont havebtonworry or act like you care ivr had enough of the lies xxx