008. i've missed you.

read my a/n,, or smthn idk im heavily depressed or smthn idk u can skip it tho sorry im sorry

—————————

After spending nearly two weeks with Joshua, Jeonghan is kind of back with his best friend. He doesn't send half assed replies or ignore Seungcheol half the time anymore. He starts to hang out with Joshua little less but its not like his crush on the American has decreased. In fact, he seems to love him more but he tries to stop mentioning Joshua with Seungcheol every time the two are together.

Seungcheol likes that Jeonghan remembered he existed and needed a better reply than a grunt, nod, and an "uh-huh, yeah, Cheol." Not to mention he and Jeonghan hadn't gone out together for a while and he always had to hang out with Junhui. He didn't want to be home much now because his parents were starting to fight and no child, or teen, wants to know their parents are fighting.

He honestly didn't know what he missed about Jeonghan the most because he missed a list of things. Maybe it was his touch because Seungcheol felt more cold without the younger on him. Maybe it was his voice because Seungcheol seemed almost deaf if it wasn't Jeonghan calling him. Maybe it was all of Jeonghan because that was his best friend. And they spent almost every day and every second together. When they could, at least.

The two spends over six hours texting each other. Rolling around on their beds and laughing from time to time. Fast replies was the most precious thing during those times. Seungcheol didn't like when Jeonghan would reply a few hours late and Jeonghan felt the same. So they both tried to answer each other as soon as possible so the conversation wouldn't break.

Soon, after so many times of doing this, it was hard not to reply quickly. Sometimes Jeonghan would be mad at Seungcheol but could barely stay away for an hour. Sometimes Seungcheol just wasn't in the best mood but he couldn't find himself not texting Jeonghan for an hour. Their friendship was too close to break. They acted as if they were brothers; playing around, challenging each other, and just laughing at or with each other. Seungcheol wouldn't trade his best friend for the world and he thought Jeonghan felt the same. But then Joshua came along and it was too rare that Jeonghan wouldn't abandon Seungcheol for Joshua.

It hurt him knowing this. Even after Jeonghan started to hang out with him more, he was still very attached to Joshua. The thought of it made Seungcheol want to cry because so much stuff happened with Jeonghan. He never liked texting the younger because he always liked looking at his facial expressions when they talked. And even though Jeonghan wasn't as clingy to Joshua before, he'd still sometimes ignore Seungcheol because of Joshua.

Junhui didn't like the way this weird love triangle was going (even though he doesn't even know if Seungcheol is in love with Jeonghan and who Joshua likes). He wants to help his friends but he doesn't know how. All he can do is lend Seungcheol a shoulder when he feels absolutely terrible for something that isn't even his fault. Junhui knows Seungcheol wants Jeonghan to just forget about Joshua and talk to him and only him, but he just doesn't admit it.

Though Jeonghan was starting to hang out with Joshua less, it wasn't like it was decreasing a great amount. The process of it was really slow and Junhui was starting to get annoyed. He really wanted the three of them to just get it together but it didn't seem like that was gonna happen soon.

Joshua was almost oblivious of it all. He's very aware Jeonghan likes him but he says nothing about it. What he doesn't know is that Seungcheol is nearly miserable without his best friend and that Junhui is clashing Legos together as if it were the puzzle pieces to this damn situation. He miss the way their own friend group was too, but he can tell Seungcheol and Junhui are uncomfortable with Jeonghan being so attached to him. He's kept his distance for a little, but he misses his friends. He didn't really know what to do now that it's been almost two weeks. They still went out with each other everyday, but Junhui and Seungcheol kind of did their own thing while he and Jeonghan did theirs.