010. i'm really tired of it.

Junhui's really persistent with trying to help Seungcheol. The older boy wouldn't mind it if it wasn't every minute that Junhui was asking him. He was happy Junhui actually cared enough to try and help. But, goddamn, can he just shut up?

Seungcheol was really so close to losing it today. If Junhui doesn't stop throwing papers at him with words on it saying "do you like Jeonghan or what" with insults that Seungcheol didn't even know existed, he was going to toss him out the window. He swears study hall couldn't end any sooner. He wants to stand up, pick up his desk, and throw it at Junhui. But that isn't really nice. So he doesn't. And even if he did, Junhui still wouldn't stop. Instead, he'd catch the desk and throw it across the room. He'd be too caught up in Seungcheol's problem to try to scream at him. Junhui really knew how to push buttons. He was a kid and Seungcheol was a space craft. Nothing stopped Junhui from pushing anything colorful.

Instead of turning to Junhui, Seungcheol turns around to Seungjun who was, surprisingly, doing his work. "Seungjun" He whispers and the male looks up, a little happy that someone finally took the time to distract him from his work. "Get Junhui off my ass" Seungjun squints upon hearing Seungcheol's request. But nonetheless, he stands up, his chair hitting against Hyejin's desk. She stands up and smacks him on the back of the head before sitting back down. Seungjun rolls his eyes and swipes everything off her before walking (more like skipping) to Junhui's desk.

"Yes?" Junhui asks and looks at the very tall and long legged giant beside him. Seungjun thinks long and hard at what he's going to say, but he doesn't even do anything as he just walks out the class. Seungcheol's head drops down to his desk. "Seungcheol, how does Jeonghan make you feel?" Junhui just really doesn't stop.

"Happy" Seungcheol's answer is blunt. It makes Junhui scowl. "Don't you know how to be more detailed and specific?" Seungcheol just sighs and ignores the foreigner.

-

Jeonghan's still panicking over the fact that Mingyu will and can win over Joshua. The boy's got it all. He has height- the boy was only a freshman standing tall at Seungjun's nose (and Seungjun was a giant who was 190cm). He has personality- he's only ever super caring and happy, but sometimes his personality can totally change and he's somehow the hottest teen on the planet. Everything about Kim Mingyu was something to envy and admire. Even though he was clumsy as fuck, he knew how to take care of himself and everyone around him.

Seungcheol was just starting to get tired of Jeonghan's whining.

Yeah Joshua was great, but not that great to the point where he should have two amazing guys fighting over him. And honestly, Seungcheol thought Mingyu had a thing for his best friend Jeon Wonwoo (who was extremely quiet but probably the most puppy like teen Seungcheol has ever met). Guess he was wrong.

If he had to be honest, he wanted Jeonghan to shut the fuck up about Mingyu. He was luckily enough Junhui and Joshua joined before he could open his mouth and say something else about how almighty Kim Mingyu was. But oh look, Kim Mingyu's making his way to their table. Seungcheol really just wished his best friend doesn't pinch people when he gets slightly angry.

"Hey, Mingyu!" Junhui called, wrapping an arm next to the male sitting between him and Joshua. He knew it was making Jeonghan's blood boil. Seungcheol only sighed and held his friend's hand under the table.

Mingyu smiled back at Junhui, but when he looked at Jeonghan, he swiftly put his arm around Joshua and smirked. Jeonghan wanted to rip his pretty little face off. Seungcheol just tightened his grip on his best friend's hand. Junhui was having the time of his life. And Joshua just really wanted to eat his lunch.

As the three talked, Jeonghan leans closer to Seungcheol's ear, pulling him down by his neck. "I don't like this Cheol, do something!" Now its Seungcheol's turn to pinch him. "Like what?! I'm not going to be rude to Mingyu! We're neighbors and our parents get along super well!"

Jeonghan pulls away, staring straight into his eyes. He huffs loudly and stands up, snatching his tray from the table. He starts to stomp out the cafeteria after putting his tray and utensils away. The other three looks at Seungcheol with an eyebrow raised. Seungcheol just shrugs and when Joshua says he'll go after him, he tells him to sit down. "Don't, he needs someone to scream at. I'll see you guys back in class," he mumbles as he stands.

Seungcheol finds Jeonghan in the gym. From the entrance, he knows his best friend is crying. He takes a deep breath and walks over to him. "Are you mad at Mingyu or me for putting him before you?" He sits down besides him and pulls Jeonghan closer. Jeonghan slips out two fingers and Seungcheol sighs. "I'm sorry"

Jeonghan pulls his head up and pushes Seungcheol away. "Go away," it really hurts Seungcheol seeing him like this. "Come on, Hannie... You know you mean way more to me than he does." Jeonghan looks up and stares at his friend. His cheeks are damp and his eyes are red. Seungcheol knows he doesn't believe his last statement and Seungcheol just really wants this day to end.

"If I could choose an underclassmen over you this easily, don't you think I would have already? If I could replace you with some fucking stranger, don't you think I would have already? All your other friends have, right? I'm the only one that stayed, right?" Jeonghan really wants to punch him. "I have reasons to why I stayed. So many reasons. Now, Hannie, I'm really tired of all this Joshua shit. Get over his ass so we can just be us again. And stop thinking about Mingyu. So what he wins over Joshua; you still have Junhui and I."

The latter wiped away his tears and hugs his best friend, setting his head on his chest. Seungcheol smiles lightly and pulls off a hairband from his wrist. He ties his hair into a loose ponytail. "Lets get back to class before the bell rings," after slapping him lightly, Jeonghan pulls away and stands. He doesn't look up at Seungcheol. But Seungcheol doesn't have to see his face to know he's smiling.

----
this book's a flop

ok!! i know i shoukd take a break but i feel so much better when i can update thats why i push to yodate sometiems??? like i just love reading the comments and getting votes and stuff it feels great because honestly less 3/4 of my friends can relate and at this moment things havent been so great for me i mean i think my best friend hates me and like at this point bc if my dumbass we're probably gonna fall through and i don't even wanna talk to her because i know i'm gonna get over emotional andi told myself i wouldnt rant to her again because last time it went on for four weeks and it hurt it was so bad that every time i see her acc snd think abt her i get this fucking chest pain!!! and it hurts so much because,, ugh its such a pAIN IN THE ASS I WANT TO FUCKING END M Y L I F. E anyways yeah im sorry im not forcing myself to update im forcing myself to live xxxxx thanks lov u guys