033: i'm glad we're hanging out again.

Jeonghan grabs Seungcheol's hand, happily swinging it back and forth. Seungcheol smiles at the younger, watching him drink his iced tea. It's been about two weeks since they've gone on a date without having to worry about anyone else, which felt great. Jeonghan turns his head and the two lock eyes, the long haired male blushing and looking away.

It makes Seungcheol laugh. "Babe, we're dating. Don't get all shy,"

"Haha," Jeonghan fake laughs. "I'm dating the second hottest man on Earth so don't make fun of me. It's hard,"

"If I'm second who's first?"

"Me, duh." Seungcheol laughs again and pinches his cheek. "Of course you are," Jeongjan smiles. "I'm glad you agree." Seungcheol rolls his eyes, following his boyfriend into the clothing shop he walked into.

"Hey, you should buy me this." Jeonghan smiles, showing Seungcheol a red flight jacket. "Hm? But I can just let you wear mine."

"Ugh, stop being such a gross boyfriend." Jeonghan jokes.

"Ugh, no." The older laughs, bumping him with his shoulder. "Seriously, though, buy me this."

"Where's your money?"

The shorter licks his lips, "I, um... spent it on something."

Seungcheol raises a brow, "Like what?"

"Um... None of your business. Buy it for me, Cheol!" He whines and Seungcheol rakes his hand through his hair before taking the flight jacket. Jeonghan smiles and walks around the store more.

They leave the building with two separate bags and Seungcheol's a little depressed because he just spent like two hundred thousand won ok his boyfriend. But, Jeonghan was happy and satisfied, so that's really all that mattered.

After strolling around and talking, they finally make their way back to Mingyu's place. However, Seungcheol remembers he needed some clothes. His parents' car weren't in the driveway, so he just unlocked the door and waked in. But he regretted it when he saw his mother.

"Come on, Hannie." He grumbles, turning around. Jeonghan, though, stops him. "Talk fo her, Cheol. You can't stay at Gyu's house forever." Seungcheol sighs, knowing Jeonghan was right.

He looks at his mother who was looking at him sadly. The male hesitates as he walks towards the stairs. "I just came for clothes," he grumbles, walking up to his room. Jeonghan groans as soon as they stepped inside. "The hell was that, Cheol?!"

"I can't do it, okay, Jeonghan! I can't! She can't just fucking reject me like this just because I like you. Your parents accepted you, and I'm having so much trouble trying to understand why my parents don't!"

"You only know your mom doesn't. What about your dad?"

"What does it matter? They're getting a divorce and he'll move back to Daegu."

"Seung—" Jeonghan tries, but he's interrupted by his boyfriend's heavy sigh. "Seungcheol, please go talk to your mother." The younger grabs his hands. "For me, at least?"

"Come with me?" The older looks at him and Jeonghan nods. "Of course." So Seungcheol leads him back downstairs, gripping onto his hand tight as they walk into the living room.

"Mom, we... desperately need to talk."

"I-I know," she whispers. "I know... I-I shouldn't have been so unreasonable."

"Yeah, you shouldn't." Seungcheol agrees and Jeonghan pinches his thigh.

"What he means to say is that it wasn't a way to react, and he expected at least a little more. He—I'm sure you had your reasons though, right?"

Mrs. Choi ignores Jeonghan, staring right at their hands. Seungcheol notices. "Mom, stop. What's your problem?"

"My problem is that you're dating a man! Don't you understand how disgust—"

"Shut up!" Seungcheol stands. "Shut up! Shut! Up! All you ever fucking care about is you, and you, and you! Ever since I was little it was like this! I can't believe I told Dad that sappy story about you feeling so bad about everything! You're complete ass mom! You never wanted things how I wanted, and you always tried to force your wanted lifestyle onto me! Maybe Dad had a right to fucking leave you because you're insane! You're—You're selfish and so hard to get through. Did you never once think about that! Dad cheats because you tried desperately to control our lives, and I don't know what I was thinking coming back here! I don't know what I was thinking when I told Dad all those bullshit lies about you! Maybe it was true, but just—God! Wasn't this family already a shit hole enough for you? Didn't you already ruin everything else?!"

"Seung—" Jeonghan tries but Seungcheol pushes him away.

"You're a fucking child! A fucking child! Grow up! Realize that you're fucking family is breaking apart and it's not just Dad's fault, it's yours too!" He rakes his hand through his hair, laughing as his tears fall. "I can't believed I lived like this for sixteen years. And then you want to tell me I'm wrong for having someone who makes me happy just because they're male?! Who are you, huh? Who are you to tell me how to live my life?! You barely raised me! This family is a fucking shit hole and you knew it! You knew all of it!"

"Choi Seungcheol!" Seungcheol stops after hearing his dad's voice. He huffs and wipes his tears, stomping upstairs with Jeonghan following behind.

"Cheo—"

"I'm so fucking tired, Jeonghan!" Seungcheol cries. "For years I've been trying to just cope with this! I even had to make up this stupid fantasy that my family was okay and sane, but it barely lasted!"

"I'm sorry, baby..." Jeonghan whispers, pulling his boyfriend into a hug. "I honestly thought your family was so much better than mine, but... yours is so much worse."

"I'm so tired, Hannie..." the older cries, hugging him tighter. "For years and years they've just made me so tired and I tried so hard. They both of these idiotic issues!" Jeonghan doesn't say a word, focused on calming down his boyfriend. Then, someone knocks on the door.

"Seungcheol," it's Mr. Choi. "I wanna talk to you,"

"I'm not apologizing to her." Seungcheol says.

"You don't have to, okay? Just, let me in." Seungcheol pulls away and opens the door. "What's wrong?"

"She didn't tell you?" Seungcheol sniffs.

Mr. Choi nods, "she did, but I'd rather hear my son."

"Well, I'm dating Jeonghan and she called me disgusting. You're gonna say the same thing, right?"

"I mean, it's not something I'm used to, but I don't think it's wrong. This world is changing. Just, calm down, okay? Come stay with me back in Daegu."

"I-I can't go back, Dad."

"Are you staying here?"

"No. No, no. I've been staying with Mingyu, and I'll try to talk something out with his mom."

Mr. Choi raises a brow, "You're not staying with Jeonghan? Your boyfriend? I mean, wouldn't that be easier?"

"I mean, I guess you're right..."

"Okay, just... Stay at Mingyu's house for tonight, okay? I managed to get an apartment here until the divorce is final, and then I'll move back. You can stay with me, and if you like it, and choose to stay with me, I'll let you keep the apartment and I'll pay with it all."

Seungcheol licks his lips and nods. "Okay,"

Mr. Choi smiles and hugs his son. "I'll see you later." He walks away, shutting the door behind him. Seungcheol looks at Jeonghan. The younger grabs his hands. "I'm... sorry I made you do this."

"N-No," Seungcheol shakes his head. "It's okay. Just help me pack and get to Gyu's house." Jeonghan nods.

——————
hAHAHA FINALLY AN UPDATE HHAHAHA
sorry for taking so long with it