029. everything okay?

"Chan and Hansol what?" Wonwoo asks, who happened to join them for lunch that day. He mixes his rice with his bulgogi as Mingyu speaks up.

"My mom texted me that Chan and Hansol got into a fight. I asked her who won and she said I shouldn't worry about such nonsense and proceeded to tell me that Chan had the last hit." Mingyu explains. His mouth was full of noodles and Joshua leans back in disgust.

"What's your sister gonna say?" Seungcheol adds in.

"Uh... Oh look, she just texted me." Mingyu unlocks his phone and reads aloud, "So mom told me Channie got into a fight? And she sent me the video. When I asked her how she got it, she explained how I was overseas and that if she sent it to me I would come home right away to "discipline my boy". That's some funny shit right there. If mom really expected that, she'd be let down. Because you know, Kim Mingyu, that as HER daughter, YOUR sister, and CHAN'S mom, the only thing I'd bring my ass over there is to see my son. I mean if he lost, I would yell at him through the phone. But have you seen that video? Chan threw that kid down like he did with that firetruck when he was six. Real funny. Love you bro. Makes sure my kid recovers from any injuries." Mingyu finishes.

"Your sister's... Something." Jeonghan sighs. Mingyu shrugs, tucking his phone back into his pocket. "She's supposed to be coming next week, anyways. She has to visit at least once a month so we can see Rena. Oh yeah! Cheol, you never told me why Chan was panting when he got home. Why was he in a rush? And why did he come back alone?"

Seungcheol stops chewing his food, glancing at Jeonghan before continuing. He swallows, "He kind of kissed Junhui last night?"

Mingyu chokes on his water, "he what?!" He turns around, looking at Junhui who happened to be looking at him. "Why didn't he say anything?!"

"It's Chan, dude." Wonwoo adds in, "Plus, I'm sure he was scared you'd freak."

"But he's supposed to tell me everything! Ugh! He's like five! Why is he going around kissing a fucking sixteen year old?!" Mingyu's practically pulling on his hair. He leans over the table and sighs, "What do I do? If he ran home, he must have been embarrassed! And then he got attacked by some kid that likes to kiss some kid thats like fifteen and barely knows Korean! God, this is a mess."

"Uh, I mean... You do have to be understanding of Chan's feelings, Gyu." Joshua tries to comfort Mingyu but the younger groans even louder.

"What are you gonna do?" Wonwoo speaks for everyone. Mingyu just shrugs as he buries his hands into his hands. "I'll just... Fuck, I'll talk to him?"

"Maybe get him to talk to Junhui? He can't keep this in forever." Jeonghan adds in. Mingyu sighs. Everyone figured it's just better to shut up.

*

The day finally ends and everyone's already leaving the room. Seungcheol stands up and stretches, grabbing his backpack off his desk before looking at his boyfriend. Jeonghan looks at him too, and they both smile. Seungcheol can see the little blush forming on his cheeks and he thinks it's fucking adorable. He walks back to him, pulling him into a hug before kissing him passionately.

"Ew," they hear Junhui scowl. "You're both so disgusting all the time." Seungcheol pushes his face away. They all try to look over at Joshua, but the male was long gone. "Well, guess it's just us three grabbing food." Seungcheol mumbles.

"Me?" Junhui places his hand on his chest dramatically. "Third-wheeling? No thanks, my good dude."

"Yeah, you should go have that talk with Chan." Junhui frowns at Jeonghan's words. "Come on, Jun. It's really not that bad. He's really sincere with his feelings."

"Yeah!" Seungcheol agrees, "and there's only a two year difference. It's not all bad."

"Don't you think I should wait though? Like... Isn't one day too early?"

"Honey, now's not the time to be Wen Junhui. Be a man!" Seungcheol puts up two thumbs and Junhui slaps them away. "Aw come on, Junhui! Okay, how about we listen to your feelings over some food?"

"Yeah and we can invite Chan! We can sit at another table—" Junhui motions Jeonghan to shut up. "No. I... I have plans right now, with some... girl. I'm gonna take her ice skating or something. Thanks, though." Junhui looks a little bummed out. He's not the same, enthusiastic Junhui Jeonghan and Seungcheol knows and loves.

"Well, alright man." Seungcheol pats his back, flashing him a smile. "Good luck, dude." When Junhui's far gone, he pulls out his phone to text Chan. Jeonghan leans over his shoulder to see what he's doing.

Chano🦖☄️: Junhui said he gon hit the skating rink me dude get there with ur friends

Fat Head: huh

Fat Head: what does this have to do with me

Seungcheol👴: why do i have to go

Chano🦖☄️: bc Junhui is ur man u can't let some lame girl cuff him

Seungcheol👴: uhhhh whatever

Seungcheol smiles to himself and turns his head, unaware Jeonghan's there. Jeonghan kisses him and Seungcheol smiles even brighter.

———
can i just tell you guys how ive been talking to this guy i like and i think its going pretty okay

i was salty earlier bc he was playing fortnite and i told him to text me when he was done and it took like 5 hours but he texted me and it made me feel all warm inside

and bc i texted him on my spam he didnt know what i looked like so i said hi to him yesterday and he was fucken dead cute and?? omgdbdbsb WE STARED AT EACH OTHER FOR ALMOST A MINUTE DHDBSJ i walked away after he said wassup bc it was like really fucking awkward lmaooooo

but hes a cutie!!! and im a freshman and hes a junior and blah blah blah but hes only 2 years older and hes 5'11" (i'm 5'4" JSJDJSJ) so you can eat mY ASS

i do have a little of my doubts bc ion know if he fr wants to text me but idk

he mentioned his ex earlier and uHHhH said i reminded him of her :))) jUST BC I WAS "different" bitch swear all i said was "instead of asking you abt ur day like i usually do how was ur week" UM

but i like him and hes cute so i'm letting it slide uhhh