018. are you over him?

Seungcheol still doesn't believe Junhui. He still doesn't think there's a chance that Jeonghan likes him back. Okay, maybe he's starting to believe. But just a little bit. It's not like he can admit that to Junhui, though. He'd rather die than tell Junhui. Seungcheol doesn't even tell Joshua because Joshua will tell Mingyu, Mingyu would tell Wonwoo, Wonwoo would tell Soonyoung, Soonyoung would tell Jihoon, Jihoon would tell Minghao, and Minghao would tell Junhui. It irks Seungcheol knowing all his friends can't keep a secret. He wants to tell Seungjun, but really, the older male doesn't need to know any of this. Because Seungjun would be dumb enough to accidentally bring it up. Either way, Seungcheol just needs to talk it out so he goes to the most sane person in the classroom: Youjin.

Youjin was quiet and probably the oldest in the class. He did all his work and even though he seemed uncaring,  he really wasn't. He was just extremely laid back and understanding. Youjin always did his work and was an honor student. Seungcheol's been to his house to work on a group project, and his room was exactly what Seungcheol had thought: neat, tidy, and organized. It made Seungcheol's room look like hell. As an addition to all of Youjin's amazing traits, he was also very different. He didn't talk much and when he did it was to shoo his friends away, answer a question, or respond to a teacher. Out of everyone in the class, he was the best person to be student president. He was more sane and smarter than everyone else. Seungcheol thought he'd be the best for advice, too.

During lunch, Seungcheol finds Youjin in the library. He decides to ask him about Jeonghan now before Seungjun and the others come to find Youjin. So he pulls out a chair across from Youjin. The sudden sounds causes the older to look up from his notebook.

"Oh, hey," he smiles at his classmate and Seungcheol smiles back. "Do you need something?"

"Actually... I came here for advice." Seungcheol says.

Youjin nods and closes his notebook, showing Seungcheol he has attention. But before the younger can continue, Youjin opens his mouth. "Is it about Jeonghan?"

"H-How did you know?"

Youjin shrugs, "Well, he seems more clingy than usual and you wouldn't come to me for anything else but school or Jeonghan. And from all your recent scores, you've been doing fine in school, so it has to be Jeonghan."

Seungcheol adjust himself in his seat. "I just.. Junhui and Joshua thinks he likes me."

"Well, is this a bad or good thing?"

"I don't... I don't know. I like him but I... it feels weird."

"To like your best friend? I don't think it's weird. I think it'll be weird if you didn't," Youjin snorts. Seungcheol raises a brow. "I'm sorry. But maybe if you talked to him about it. Like ask Jeonghan."

"If he likes me back?"

Youjin shakes his head, "No, if he still likes Joshua." Seungcheol just sighs and buries his face into his hands.

-

After school is when Seungcheol decides to ask Jeonghan. He figures its better to do it away from Joshua and Junhui. And Mingyu because Mingyu also has a big mouth. So instead of going to a crowded restaurant, or anywhere else in public, they head to Jeonghan's house. Of course, the younger protests because he finds Seungcheol's house more comforting but he can't win against his best friend. Even after he uses his puppy eyes against the former. Anything he does just doesn't work.

They arrive to Jeonghan's house and Seungcheol greets the younger's mother. As Jeonghan grabs two water bottles from the fridge, Seungcheol runs upstairs to his room. Jeonghan follows.

"Why did you rush me out of class?" Jeonghan asks, setting his bag down. He walks over to sit besides Seungcheol on the bed. "I was talking to Seungjun, you know. And you pulled-"

"Do you still like Joshua?" Seungcheol completely ignores what Jeonghan said. It's not that important anyways.

Jeonghan's baffled. "What? Where did this come from?"

"Do you?"

The long haired pauses. He licks his lips and shrug. "I-I don't think so... I don't feel weird when I see him with Mingyu anymore. And I don't get all mushy and stuff when he's near me." He pauses again and looks at Seungcheol. "Why?"

"I just... wanted to know." Seungcheol's gaze trails away from Jeonghan and to his twirling thumbs. Jeonghan frowns at the older and reaches for his hand.

He tangles their fingers together, "are you okay?"

"Just a lot on my mind... I gotta get going." Seungcheol stands, letting go of Jeonghan's hand. But the younger doesn't let him leave so easily.

"No..." He mumbles, grabbing at his wrist. "Stay with me..." Jeonghan looks up to his best friend with pleading eyes. Seungcheol really can't help but to smile and sit back down.

For Jeonghan, he'd do anything.

---
i'm running out if pretyped chs smksks

also please please please please PLEASE read cassiopeia

it's soonhoon :>

hey while u read cassiopeia go head n uhhh read phone sex