016. thanks for today.

Pretty Boy: du d e

Pretty Boy: Jeonghan just texted me and said that when you guys were at the arcade earlier his heart skipped a beat when you smiled

Pretty Boy: you've done did it Cheol

Pretty Boy: the American is out of his mind good job maybe I'll treat you to samgyupsal

Seungcheol roles his eyes at the texts messages on his phone. He's annoyed with Junhui (like usual), but now that he's offered to take him out for samgyupsal, he suddenly loves him to death.

Jeonghan's boyfriend: I didn't do anything but smile but ok

Jeonghan's boyfriend: And you better treat me to samgyupsal, Junhui

Pretty Boy: I'll think about it

With a laugh, Seungcheol turns off his phone and throws it on his bed. It was a pretty good day. After getting ice cream, they went back to the arcade and Seungcheol played against almost ever person there. Each time, he won. Jeonghan was so close to actually start placing bets. After that, Seungcheol walked Jeonghan home.

As soon as he got back, his phone was going off because of Junhui. Before Junhui had texted about Jeonghan, he had started to talk about how good Minghao was at Poker. Seungcheol didn't question why they were playing Poker in the first place because when you question Junhui, he questions you back (Seungcheol learned that the annoying way).

He starts to strip, taking off his bomber jacket and jeans. He slips on some joggers and throws himself on his bed. With his back pressed against the mattress, he sighs and stares at the ceiling. He remembers the note on the fridge from his mother saying dinner was in the microwave.

The things between his parents were getting worse. Often, his dad would come home to scream at his mom for almost no reason. Seungcheol hated it a lot. He hated how they acted like things were fine between them when they saw Seungcheol, too. But he knows everything. He knows how his father likes to bring back women while his mother's working her ass off and he hates it. He just can't say anything. He really doesn't want this family to break.

When Seungcheol's about to close his eyes, his phone goes off. It's loud, too. He groans and reaches over for the device. It's a text from Junhui.

Pretty Boy: meet me at my house tomorrow at twelve. don't bring Jeonghan, I'm treating you, not him

Seungcheol's thought about his parents go down the drain. He replies with an "okay :)" and happily walks downstairs to heat up his dinner.

-

Seungcheol's standing outside the Wen's gate. He's told Junhui he was already there so there was no need to knock. Moments later, the Chinese male walks out his house. He's wearing black ripped jeans, a white shirt, and a red bomber. Its a tacky color combination, but Junhui looks good. Seungcheol rolls his eyes. Junhui looks good in everything.

"Ay, we match!" Junhui laughs, slapping the older on his back. Seungcheol squints at the statement and Junhui wraps his arm around his shoulder. "Come on, Seungcheol! You love me, I know it." Seungcheol can't hold in his smile and Junhui smiles back.

The walk into the busy streets is quiet but comforting. They're lucky enough that they decided to go during noon and not the evening where it would be more crowded. Brushing against Junhui's shoulder, Seungcheol yawns. He ended up sleeping really late and didn't get much sleep. Jeonghan was ranting about how great his bed was.