011. i'm here.

Seungcheol is tired of it. He wants Jeonghan to get over him. He wants Junhui to shut his mouth. He wants Joshua... He doesn't know what he wants from Joshua. But he's still tired of it all. He knows Junhui's only building up the problem, and poor, poor, poor Mingyu is playing along with the foreigner's game. Seungcheol's a great observer and he knows Junhui is hurting himself in the process. He knows Junhui likes Joshua because of the conversation they had last night. But Junhui's hiding it for Mingyu's and Jeonghan's sake.

Joshua's the one in between all of this. The poor boy just wants wants to go to school, not be in the middle of some weird love drama. He's asked both males to move on, that he's really just trying to finish school. But he's told only Junhui and Seungcheol the truth. Joshua really likes Mingyu, but he doesn't want to hurt Jeonghan. Seungcheol would be lying if he said he didn't get mad, but he was happy Joshua was still trying to look out for Jeonghan. The most Seungcheol can do is get Joshua out of Jeonghan's head.

-

For physical education, the teachers thought it was a good idea to play dodge ball. But it turns out to be a terrible idea because its the second years against the first- Seungcheol's class against Mingyu's. When the tanned teen walks in, he immediately sees the horror in his face. When he looks at his best friend, he can't help but take a deep breath.

Now, dodge ball was Jeonghan's favorite sport. Who doesn't like being able to hit someone with a ball? But now that he knows he's going against Mingyu-somehow- he loves it more. The tall boy was cowering behind someone way smaller than him. From the other side of the gym, he can hear him screaming. Loudly, too. Everyone on that side of the room was ignoring him as if it were normal, but the people on Jeonghan's side had all eyes on him.

So many profanities flew out of his mouth and he looked so tiny, so fragile. It was surprising such words came out of him. But then he placed his hand on Mingyu's shoulder and jumped up. He slapped him, it wasn't loud, but everyone knew it was hard. Mingyu immediately went from a panicking grade schooler to a hitman. Jeonghan would be lying if he said he wasn't starting to get intimidated. Soon the game was about to start and Junhui stayed around Joshua, telling everyone that foreigners look at for each other. But when a teacher blew the whistle, Seungcheol watched as the foreigner of Mingyu's class (he knew him because Soonyoung would not shut up about his red hair) threw a ball and hit Junhui directly in the stomach. Seungcheol couldn't hold in his laugh.

Junhui wasn't really out because the teacher just wanted to mess around. So Joshua helped him up from the floor and before the teacher could ask if everyone was ready, Seungcheol slipped Jeonghan a hairband. Finally, the game started for real. It didn't take long until it was four on four: Seungcheol and Jeonghan against Mingyu and the tiny demon (a nickname Junhui thought of after seeing him scream at Mingyu).

Jeonghan threw the ball first, aiming at Mingyu but he dodged it and it hit the tiny demon right in his face. He stumbles back and falls. Soonyoung nearly screams, sliding towards the teen. Jeonghan and Seungcheol exchange looks before running to the other side of the court. He wasn't crying, instead he was bright red. Blood was dripping from his nose and he was ignoring Soonyoung who was kneeling besides him. Jeonghan couldn't help but laugh because he looked like an angry baby. "You can hit me back," he said, but the boy didn't do anything but glare at him.

"Just because you're literally the school 'Angel' doesn't mean you have the right to hit my little satan baby." Soonyoung mumbles, wiping the blood away from his friend's face after taking off his shirt. "I was aiming for Mingyu!" Jeonghan argued.

Jeonghan sighs and kneels down next to the injured teen. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine" He spat back, taking the shirt from Soonyoung.