006. you're really cute.

Compliments. Jeonghan loved them. He practically bathed in them every night. He loved knowing he was the center of attention with his long and silky hair. He loved knowing he can just brush his hair back with his hands and have girls swooning over him. He loved this feeling and Seungcheol swears Jeonghan can do summersaults after each compliment.

Today, both Junhui and Joshua weren't there. It was just Seungcheol and Jeonghan. Jeonghan did want to see Joshua today and talk to him, but he found a lot of comfort with it just being him and Seungcheol. He was so used to it that the feeling can never been foreigner and only ever welcoming.

Their English teacher was going through a mid-life crisis and started to mumble things in English that the class barely understood. So a student just turned her around, placed her in a corner, and brought a chair to her so she could sit down. For the remaining of the class no one did any work and they all played around.

Jeonghan was talking to some girls, and Seungcheol was quietly sitting on the other's desk. With Jeonghan a little distracted with the girls, Seungcheol started to play with his hair. As always, it was silky and soft. When he grabbed literally a strand of Jeonghan's hair, it was like his hand was being buried in a pit of soft pillows and he loved that. Jeonghan's hair had volume and always smelled like strawberries, just like his school blazer and room. Nothing about Jeonghan went unnoticed from Seungcheol. He was always concentrating on his features, scent, and expressions. He cherished every moment with Jeonghan and Jeonghan did, too.

The girls were talking about something Jeonghan wasn't paying much attention to. Instead, he was too busy enjoying the tiny scalp massage from Seungcheol. His head was slightly leaned back towards the other and each time Seungcheol messaged an area on his scalp, it felt absolutely amazing. But it ended too soon when Seungcheol pulled out his hand to put Jeonghan's hair into a low pony tail. He clipped back Jeonghan's bangs and pushed himself off the desk.

He was about to leave before Jeonghan pulled him back. "I'm just going back to my desk, Han." Seungcheol laughs. By now, the girls could tell Jeonghan forgot about them so they start to return to their desks.

Jeonghan doesn't respond, instead he yawns and lets go of Seungcheol's wrist. He didn't get a good night's rest because he ended up playing MapleStory Seungjun all night. Seungcheol watches from his desk as Jeonghan turns his chair around and place his arms on his desk. He then buried his face into his arms.

Seungcheol's still watching his best friend, his shoulders moving up and down. He ends up staring for so long, he doesn't notice that Seungjun is throwing paper at him. "Seungcheol," the male calls and Seungcheol turns his head, another piece of paper hitting him on the forehead.

"Did you do the math homework?" He continues and Seungcheol nods, turning back around to dig in his backpack. He pulls out the packet their math teacher assigned and hands it to Seungjun. "You should stop doing your homework so last minute." And Seungjun bursts into laughter after Seungcheol's comment.

The former rolls his eyes and adverts his attention back to Jeonghan. After a while, he grabs his wallet from his backpack and stands. He walks out and hurries to the vending machine. He buys a melon and banana milk before sprinting back to class. When he gets back, their teacher is still in the corner, Jeonghan is still sleeping, (somehow) Seungjun is still laughing and doing his math homework, and the rest of the class is still a wreck.

With a smile on his face, he walks towards Jeonghan's desk and sets down the melon milk and a straw on his desk. He crouches down at the height of the desk and pokes his cheek. Jeonghan doesn't wake up, he doesn't even move. Seungcheol rolls his eyes as he pokes him again. And again. And again. He finally pinches the latter's cheek and it makes him jump.

"Morning, Sleeping Beauty." Seungcheol greets and despite the pain at his cheek and the fact that he just woke up, he blushes at the nickname. "I bought you some melon milk behalf of the breakfast you didn't eat this morning."

"Oh," Jeonghan smiles and grabs the drink that sat at the corner of his desk. He opens the straw and stabs it into the top of the drink. He takes a sip before thanking Seungcheol.

Seungcheol stands and Jeonghan watches him as he walks back to his desk. But looks away when he sees Heejun and Hyejin arm wrestling. It's a small competition until Hyejin completely dominates Heejun. She stands up and starts to laugh, cheering herself on. Heejun groans in disappointment and falls out his chair.

Finally, the bell for the next class rings and everyone quickly cleans up for their math teacher. Seungjun has finished his homework and hands Seungcheol back his packet. Their English teacher finally leaves and their math teacher enters.

-----
hml i also feel like my writing is starting to be terrible again and i just,,, ugh

i might quit with writing (a step closer toa ctyakly ending my life)