025. how was the party for you?

A red velvet cake and half a cheesecake later, all their phone dings. Figuring it's from Junhui they only make Mingyu check his phone. After telling the others what Junhui said, Joshua packs the cheesecake and Jeonghan gets up to change. Once everyone's ready, they all make their way to Junhui's house. Usually it would have taken about thirteen minutes from Jeonghan's house but because Seungcheol felt bad and wanted to buy more snacks, it took nearly twenty minutes. This resulted in Junhui trying to choke Seungcheol with streamers because they were supposed to help decorate. Mingyu apparently left that part out so Junhui tried to choke him too. And then it turned into a pillow fight because Joshua wasn't just gonna stand there and watch an angry Chinese teen try and choke his boyfriend with easy to rip streamers. Jeonghan only joined in just for the hell of it.

This pillow fight lasts for about half an hour, when Junhui's father gets home and drags the teen away. And everyone watches slowly as Junhui's slammed to the floor. Seungcheol forgets how crazy the Wens are because now Junhui and his father are laughing as they try to throw punches at each other.

"I thought we were supposed to decorate...?" Joshua asks, tossing his pillow onto the couch.

"I already finished," Junhui says, getting out of his dad's hold. "You guys took like five years." They all look at Mingyu who laughs before walking away. Seungcheol walks to Junhui and hands him the bag of snacks and the cake before taking a look at the food.

"What's the party for anyways?" There's cheap takeout, sandwiches, dumplings, and fried chicken. Seungcheol's surprised Junhui didn't hire a whole chef because Seungcheol was damn sure Junhui could finish all that food in one sitting.

Seungheol turns to face Junhui who shrugs. "I don't know but I invited Minghao and Hansol."

"So you can kiss Minghao in front of Hansol again?" Mingyu snorts with a mouthful of dumplings in his mouth. Junhui glares at the youngest and Mingyu avoids eye contact, shoving more dumplings into his mouth.

"I thought you were straight?" Junhui's father butts in, filling the cooler with soda and water.

Before Junhui can even open his mouth, Joshua answers for him. "He's experimenting."

"Ah.."

"Wait, Dad?" Mr. Wen looks over at his son. "Where's Lianghui?"

A quiet 'fuck' in Mandarin and Mr. Wen is out of the house.

***

About half an hour later, the first guests arrive, Boo Seungkwan and Chwe Hansol. Junhui chokes on his juice when he sees the two holding hands. He glances over to Seungcheol who doesn't even seem to care because he's too busy making out with Jeonghan. Seungcheol's having the time of his life and the party hasn't even started. Junhui walks over to the couple and jabs Seungcheol in the side. "Why is Hansol here with Seungkwan? I was supposed to use this opportunity to get Hansol and Minghao back together."

"Sounds like a you problem, Junhui." Jeonghan laughs and then a few more people walk in. There's Wonwoo, Soonyoung, Jihoon, and Minghao. Junhui coughs and Seungcheol pats his back. "Just make Minghao fall in love with your fake charms, Romeo." Junhui scowls in disgust before going to greet the new guests. Seungcheol and Jeonghan watch from where they're standing.

"Hey! Hi! Welcome! So glad you can make it!" Jihoon nods, "uhuh, that's nice. Now where's your pool and stereo?" Junhui points to the backyard and Jihoon pulls Soonyoung over to the area. But Soonyoung stops to chat with Seungcheol and Jeonghan. Jihoon scrunches his nose at Jeonghan.

"Um, did you guys know Chwe and Boo were a thing?" Seungcheol asks. Soonyoung shrugs, "Seungkwan's liked Hansol for a while. They're cute but I feel like something bad is gonna happen. Wanna hit the pool with us?" Seungcheol glances at Jeonghan who nods. And so they all follow Jihoon out.