1: The beginning

Layla Heartfilia was infamous for being the richest prostitute in all of Magnolia.

Her backstory?

Once her husband, Jude Heartfilia, died, she was left with her 3-year-old daughter, Lucy Heartfilia.

Since they had no choice but to move out of their home for being unable to pay the rent, they slept in the streets with only a scarf to protect them from the cold.

After three days of no food and warmth, Layla sought out to find a place where they can stay comfortably, more importantly, for Lucy.

An old college friend she met on her journey, took her in for her job. What Layla didn't know; she wasn't only a waitress.

"Good evening, gentlemen," Layla greeted with her eyes gleaming into her customers' eyes as she served them their drinks.

Indescribable glances the old man was giving her as he looked through her fitted uniform. Before she could leave their seats, he grabbed her hand and made her sit on his lap.

"S-Sir, I-I must serve the others-" Layla was flustered out of the sudden aggressiveness he was showing.

The more she struggled, the more he pulled her into a tight hug, with one hand on her hip, and the other, caressing her hair. He pulled her hair until her ear reached his hairy lips and whispered, "I'm taking you home to ride me."

Her eyes widened in disgust. She pushed the old man with her fullest strength and ran back into the dressing room where she tried breathing calmly.

"Layla, what the hell did you do?" her old college friend, Cana, pulled her by the arm.

"C-Cana, b-but, t-that man-- that old perverted man! He almost touched me-" she was slapped without a chance to finish her sentence. Holding on to her now reddenning cheek, she looked shockingly at her so-called friend.

Cana grabbed her by both of her shoulders, shaking her body at the same time. "Wake up, Layla! This is not highschool anymore. Nobody fucking cares. Your husband is dead. Live with it! You have no other choice. Let them touch you. Let every customer touch you, because the more men you seduce, the more money you earn."

Astonished, she was left inside the dressing room by Cana. "You stay and work on them, or you leave."

Our choices make us who we are. This choice was not something she was proud of. But this was a huge opportunity to give her daughter her best chance to live luxuriously.

With her persevered gaze, she gulped after she let out those words: "I... choose to stay."

💄

Hey, Hey, Hey everybody! Yes, yes, I know I have been inactive for a very long time. I can sense you itching for more updates. Unfortunately, I have my midterms for third term coming up next week and Humanities is the busiest subject (so blame it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ just kidding) ever. Hmm.. This is a special gift for you guys for patiently waiting for my updates and for believing I'm still alive despite the hectic schedule 😰😭

Anyway, this is my very first matured smutty NaLu fanfic published here so I hope you'll enjoy it! ^^

Again, Thank you so much for waiting, I dedicate this whole book for having the most patient readers here on wattpad. I love you guys so much!! 😘😘😘

xoxo,
Clare - chan 💣