5: Suicidal and Therapies

Blood was spilled.

with Lucy's eyes closed, a blade in her hand, tainted with her blood, she was lying across the floor of the bathroom when Cana entered.

She immediately entered and placed her ear on her chest to check if it was still breathing. Surely when it was, she sighs in relief.

"Lucy, Lucy!" The brunette kept on calling, but to no avail.

Why am I still alive? Lucy thought to herself as she slowly opened her eyes, revealing a tearful Cana holding her in her arms.

"...what the hell were you thinking?!" Cana wiped the tears streaming down the teen's face and hugged her closer. "Do you know how fucking worried I was?"

Lucy couldn't bear living like this; she felt so dirty, stained with the stranger's hands. She couldn't look Cana in her eyes when she was asked for her reason behind committing suicide.

"...he touched me. He touched... every part of me."

"W-Who did..?" Cana asked even though she already had a good hunch as to who it was.

Lucy breathed, "Lock me up, please. I'm... a horrible person."

Cana held both sides of her face, "You're not answering me, Lucy. Please, tell me." Lucy stared into her eyes, now not afraid of telling the truth.

Lucy swallowed what was left inside her mouth, both of her hands grabbing tightly onto her arms. Fear and Trauma marked on the expression of her face. "...t-that guy you...you were seducing last night...c-came here and...and...i-i just-"

Cana couldn't think of anything other than the fact it was her fault Lucy became like this. The way Lucy's dilated pupils wavered around the room, her chappy lips trembling in fear, her knees shaking like a leaf, causing her to fall to the ground. Cana crouched down beside her, hugged her as tight as she could, tears started streaming down from the corner of her eyes, making her unable to think of anything -- other than how she could comfort the traumatized teen she had in her arms.

"L-Lucy... I-I'm so sorry. I-I know I'm not the best guardian you should've had. I've done nothing but disgrace to your family. It's all my fault." Cana started bawling as she buried her face into her hands, staring at the floor, leaving Lucy speechless.

I'm supposed to say something. But Lucy doesn't know what. She just blankly stared at the adult crying in front of her, as if she was the one who got her dignity stolen. And what surprised Lucy, was she couldn't feel anything at all. No remorse, nor anger, not even thinking of bawling like her Aunt did.

There was only one thing Lucy wanted to do ; i want to die.

💄

Cana managed to spend her whole savings on getting Lucy to a therapist just so she can remove the suicidal thoughts Lucy has been having for the past two years. Up until now, she was still in therapy by one of the greatest therapists in Magnolia.

The brunette adult walked up to the office, and saw Dr. Porlyusica's office. She carefully placed her knuckles to knock on the door. Out came the grumpy old woman. "Ms. Alberona, we are going to hold a trial for Lucy now. I'll be sending her home in an hour if she passes the tests I'm going to run for her."

Cana nods understandingly as she held on to her own arms. "I'm quite nervous, Doctor. But, do you think she'll be able to pass now?"

She frustratingly sighs, rubbing her temples. "I'm afraid we cannot do anything but hope for her to change."

With that said, Cana went into the waiting room and let Porlyusica do her work. The old, pink-haired woman entered the curtains where she saw Lucy seated in front of her desk. The blonde was restrained a bit, though, considering the fact that she went insane for the first few months she was stuck in here. A bandage was wrapped around her forehead, a line injected from the water bag attached to the stand beside her, a special kind of medicine to calm her down while in trial, flowing into her hand's veins.