3: 13

Five years have passed and Lucy has gotten a hang of things around the bar. She may be thirteen but Cana taught her how to become the fastest waitress, without the need of selling her body for money.

Why is she working, you ask? Since they had no money to make Lucy go to school for education, Cana would always use her money to buy Lucy educational books to learn from, instead, figuring out how smart and talented her best friend's daughter is.

"Cana!" the teen called, placing an empty tray on the table in front of her adoptive mom. "I just cleared 10 tables in exactly 20 minutes. New record, I must say."

Cana simply smirked at Lucy and snapped her fingers in a hurried way. "Luce, honey, this ain't a worldwide competition--it's work. Now, move your butt and continue to clean! Wouldn't want our customers leavin' early now, would we?"

"Aye, aye, cap'n!" Lucy saluted, biting her lips as she went back to clean the other empty tables.

Cana couldn't help but just smile proudly at her. "They grow up so fast."

Just then, she felt a hand caressing her stomach. Surely enough, once she turned around, she saw one of her regular customers. "Ah, if it ain't Bora."

She wrapped her legs around his hips as she bit her lip, staring into his eyes seductively. His hands started running down her thighs as he was about to bite her neck. But Cana stopped him from doing so. "What's the rush?"

"Cana Alberona, you were always such a tease I never got tired of." he chuckled deeply, licking her fore finger.

Cana grabbed her finger back and sucked on it herself. "Minty."

"I wanted you fresh--with my fresh." Bora bit his lips, leaning in to kiss Cana.

Cana ran her hands through his huge back before letting her other hand ruffle his hair messily. "Ohh, Bora.. I love how you've always fi-"

"Cana-" Lucy stopped to her tracks once she realized she was having a private moment. But Cana still didn't unclasp her legs from Bora's hips; still locked and wrapped around him like a snake.

"Eep!" Lucy exclaimed, turning her back around her while covering her face with the empty tray.

Lucy caught the 22-year-old's eyes, making him release himself from Cana's grip. He tapped the teen by her shoulder, once she turned around, her beauty mesmerized him. "Jackpot! Cana, is this little lady available?"

Cana gasped, pushing Lucy away from Bora, her leg seductively caressing his to make him avert his eyes away. "Now, now, who's my daddy again?"

"Cana, her name?"

"She's a nobody, forget about her-"

Bora glared into Cana's eyes, making her gulp. "She's not a prostitute. She's just a teenager I'm babysitting."

"Oh, sure, you let the client's kid stay at a bar. Bah!" he shoved Cana away and walked toward Lucy, who was cornered.

Lucy's whole body began shaking at how close Bora was to her. He placed both of his hands beside the teen before he let his eyes run down her body, examining her carefully. "So, you up for Bora, gorgeous?"

Lucy was hesitating to speak, unsure of what to say or what to do for this was the first time a man ever hit on her. Covering her face with the tray, she managed to breathe more easily.

Thankfully, Cana grabbed Bora's shoulder and began pushing him out of the bar aggressively. "Listen, bub, if ya ain't gonna take me, you ain't allowed here!"

With a hard slam of the door, Cana pulled Lucy back into the dressing room, furious of what could've happened. "Listen, Luce, about what happened, which shouldn't have happened, you can't work here anymore."

Lucy was about to object but remembering the traumatizing scene made her flinch. "That's what I thought." Cana smiles with guilt, patting her back. "Now, get dressed and go to bed, okay?"