34: Epilogue

THAT NIGHT, the night of the first time she’s been exposed to such a sexual act. That was not all. Another treacherous thing had been committed. The moment she saw an opening, in spite of her penetration in shock; subconsciously, she decided no other woman deserves to be treated the way she has been at such a young age.

The knife he had in his hand earlier as a threat to get her to play along silently, she gathered all the courage she had left to pick it up herself.

The stranger turned around to see this, his annoyingly disturbing smirk never leaving his hideous face. He licked his lips with so much pleasure of seeing this show. His meaty, grubby hands at the ready on both his sides.

Meanwhile, she still stood there like a hero, pointing the dangerous weapon at him. Down to his crotch, specifically.

"Y–You think I wouldn’t be able to do this. . ?"

"Aw," he cooed quite sarcastically. "Of course you will, sweetie, c’mere and let me show you how!"

He was chasing her. Bora was chasing her around the kitchen. But also trying to stay quiet as possible so as not to wake Cana up. It was to her advantage of sounding the bell and the pots and pans she’d pass by, making it more difficult for the older to escape and erase his tracks.

"Now, now," he had gotten serious at this point, almost about to lose his mind if he gets caught now. "No need to play the hasty game. Hand me over the—"

It flashed before my eyes. It sparkled against the light. Her hand stopped trembling at the sight. All she could hear now was the gasping pain, silently trying to deal with it, trying to pull it out of him. But she plunged it deeper in, blood was spilled.

Cana found her that way. The dead body laying in front of her, his blood scattered across the floor. It scared her. What a 13-year-old had been able to do so cruel.

"L–Lucy—"

"H–He attacked me. I'm all dirty and— I– I couldn't let him get away with it—"

She didn't say a word and simply pulled her into a hug in amidst the thick liquid possibly leading to them as evidence for his death. All she could do was hide the smell for now. Pushing him into the trashbag and took Lucy with her to prove he's really gone; he threw him into the canal. Where he'll rot to death without any trace of proof it could be they who were behind this. Not before she made sure his body was chopped up to pieces. That way, it'd be harder to identify the so-called victim who actually had this coming for him.

She hugged her tight as this event signified they've let go of this and plan on moving on.

💄

Both of them remained in their places. Natsu not being able to believe his own ears. Lucy still hasn’t stopped crying. Nobody moved a muscle, nobody planned on going anywhere at this huge discovery that completely makes it even more complicated between their relationship.

"His name was Bora." She repeated for what seems like the hundredth time.

His own father wouldn't do something like that, he thought to himself. Every single happy memory he had with him started to vanish; oh so slowly.

"No, t– that can't be. M– My dad has always been good to our family! He would never. . ." Natsu was starting to lose it.

"Your father. . ." the very image of him was still on display especially since he couldn't take his eyes off, trying to picture him doing a cruel crime. Lucy continued her part, "was the one who inflicted this trauma. It was all his fault."