The Movie First Date

I have written this 6 times now and just can't get what I like onto this document, so if you have any request or ideas, please post them so I don't go insane.

Ethan has always been my best friend, he was my lab partner in Chemistry and my partner in crime for life. To be honest I have always had feelings for him, but I never wanted to ruin our friendship. 

One day in Chemistry, Ethan wasn't acting very normal, he wasn't upbeat and off the walls happy- he was a frantic mess. 

"Hey Blue boy, are you alright?"

"No. I mean yes. But- No." He says without breaking eye contact with the ground.

"Do you want to talk about it? You can tell me anything with no judgement whatsoever" He shakes his head.

"Definitely later." Then he walks away with a purpose in his eye.

The period had now ended and I had a free period next, while Ethan had Calculus. I put my earbuds in and begin listening to music when I see a friendly face sit in front of me with blue hair.

"Why are you not in Calculus- I mean, I get it- who wants to be in calculus but why are you here?" I say cracking a smile, as he always made me smile.

"Because of this."

He comes and sits directly next to me and puts an arm around my shoulder. 

"Are you okay with going on a date tonight with me? We can go see that movie you really wanted to see."

I smile at the thought of his question.

"You are asking me on a date?" I smile even bigger.

"Yeah- I've wanted to ask you all day but I got worried you would freak out."

You pulled him into a great big bear hug,

"Of course I would say yes to that. How could I say no?"

He smiles back at you and squeezes you into a side hug.

"I'll pick you up at 8?"

"It's a date!" It's a date... it really is. 

-Time skip-

8 o'clock rolled around and you stared at yourself in the mirror, you dressed casually but still put together. You wondered how lucky you got to be going on a date with your blue boy. 

You hear a sequence of knocks in the tone of the Super Mario Bros. theme song and you knew it was him. You opened the door to see your best friend, with a glare in his eyes of pure excitement of him seeing you.

"Are you ready for the night of your life y/n?" 

"Am I ever?" He laughs and puts his hand on the small of your back guiding you to his car.

You guys joked and talked the entire car ride and it just felt right to be on this date with your best friend.

When we arrive Ethan leaves to go get the tickets to the movie that seemed interesting to me.

We walk into the theater and we take a seat in the back row. He puts an arm around me and I start to sink into his arms. Through the course of the movie we both began to get impatient because this movie was absolute shit. The only thing keeping me from saying let's leave, is that his arm is around me. Then I get an idea-

I pop the arm rest up and start to curl up into his arms. My head is up against his chest and my arms are around him as his arms are to my body. I start to sink into his chest and we stay the entire movie, with both of us in knowledge of how shitty this movie is, but because we both didn't want this to end. 

The end credits begin to roll and I start to lift myself up from Ethan's chest. 

"Well that movie sucked."

"Yeah it really did."

"Why did we stay?"

"I was too comfortable in your arms to say let's leave."

Ethan looked at me and smiled.

"Then I know what will turn this crappy movie date around."

Soon enough we arrived at his house.

"Let's do a PJ movie session date while we watch some of our favorite movies, You go grab pajama's from your drawer and I'll set up the movies."

Being the best friend's that you are, you guys always spent the night at each other's houses so you guys kept a drawer of some of your clothes at their house. 

You put your PJ's on and made your way to the living room to see Ethan in flannel pajama pants, no shirt and throwing a blanket on top of the pull out bed he had pulled out while you got changed. 

You helped him set up the blanket nest and you decided to watch Bedtime Stories first.

You sat down on the bed when a pair of arms wrapped around your waist behind you pulling you close to him. Your breathing hitched and your stomach became all butterflies. 

"So why do you like this movie so much?" He asked with question in his voice.

"Because it shows you that life isn't always happy endings but in the end you make what you want out of it and it's great."

"You are my happy ending Y/n."

"And you are my happy ending Ethan."

You guys spent the entire night cuddling watching each other's favorite movies til daylight.  

For you had found your happy ending in his arms.

THIS TOOK ME 3 HOURS TO WRITE BECAUSE WRITERS BLOCK AND I AM REALLY PARTICULAR IN HOW I WRITE.

FOR THE LOVE OF ETHAN, PLEASE SEND ME SUGGESTIONS SO THIS ISN'T SO DIFFICULT FOR ME.

<3 STAY CRANKY BYEEE