Genetics don't lie

i've written this 4 times now and each time I'm like meeeehhhhhhhhhh restart.

ALSO SORRY FOR NOT PROOFREADING BEFORE POSTING.

Friday- Class 8 AM Genetics

 The class you hated the most your freshman year of college,

Friday mean't that you had to begin to do the BIG PROJECT that always put a giant smile on your teacher's face when she would talk about it.

The project where she assigns you to someone and you have to marry them- yes. Marry someone, like guys have to wear a dress shirt and a tie and girls have to wear nice clothing. She made a big in-class ceremony where you had to marry someone in your class. 

She would assign you to someone and you would get marry and play the chance game and see how many kids you would have and what they would look like based on your families genetics. Then the "Newlyweds" have to watch a robot baby for a day. 

Today was the dreaded day... the day you got married and had kids. 

The guys got escorted first into the room. They would stand near the teacher and one by one the girls filed in to find who they were marrying at the end of the aisle your teacher made with desks lining it. Man did she go all out for this. 

One by one they filed in til it was just me left.

"Do I just have Y/n left?" I heard a collective yes from the class followed by a bucketful of awe.

"Come in Y/n! Let's marry you to your husband." 

I take a step into the room to find Erin Nesquik I think was his name standing at the end of the Aisle.

Him and I didn't talk much but he seemed alright. Maybe this will be fun.

"Do you Ethan Nestor take Y/n L/n to be your Biology genetic's project wife?"

"I do."

Oh that is what his name is.

"Do you Y/n  l/n take Ethan Nestor to be your Biology genetic's project Husband?"

"I do." 

"I now pronounce you all man and wife in the name of Biology. Class you may begin your project now."

Ethan and I awkwardly share a glance, and boy did we both not want to be here today. We just decided to get the project over with. You make your way to the first table.

STATION 1-DETERMINE HOW MANY CHILDREN YOU WILL HAVE-

*Spin the wheel and it lands on two*

"We are going to have all of the cute babies." You say sarcastically getting a large chuckle out of Ethan. 

That is when you remember what your teacher said before you started this.

"Any married couple that has multiples going for them, the Mom has to wear a baby belly for a week during their class day." 

"Fucking great." Ethan looks at you confused.

"OH MY GOD WE HAVE MULTIPLES FOR ETHAN AND Y/N, LET ME GET THE BABY BELLY."

Ethan's eyes go to pure horror for me as I get strapped into the baby belly simulating 6 months and she puts an old maternity dress on over it.

You roll your eyes as Ethan laughs.

"You look gorgeous honey." He says still laughing.

"Thanks babe." You say back starting to catch on to his contagious laugh.