The First Video Together

Quick A/N- I wanted to say a quick thank you to anyone who sent me an encouraging message. I tried to respond but Wattpad was being weird and wouldn't post my response. I am still under a lot a lot a lot of stress and still not at a solid mental state to process anything I am doing, but I wanted to do a least a chapter since I'm on the weekend.

Today was the day you guys were going to tell his fanbase. You and Ethan have been dating for the past 4 months and you held off making a video with him in fear of what they will think, not only of you- but the idea of you and Ethan being together. You promised Ethan a week ago that on your 4 month anniversary you would make a video together. Today was the day.

"Hey, You ready? I'm all set." Your boyfriend says wrapping an arm around your waist.

You nod slightly as he pats your shoulder,

"You'll do great, they will love you. Just be yourself." He leads you to his recording room and you sit in the chair next to his.

"What is up my cranky crew I'm Ethan from Crankgameplays and today we will be doing the Try not to laugh challenge with someone special- Say hi Y/n." You quietly say Hi and wave to the camera.

"Today is Y/n and I's 4 month anniversary. Her and I have been dating for the past couple months and we felt it was time to share the truth. Send her some love in the comments below. I hope you all love her the way I do too." He plants a kiss on your cheek. "Y/n, Why don't you explain what we are doing." You nod.

"Hey guys, so Um... today we are doing the Try not to laugh challenge but with a twist that I made. Both of us will be watching the video, however one of us has water in our mouth and the other has the job to make commentary to make it funnier. The goal is to not laugh at the video and the other one. If you do, You spit water everywhere and Ethan I love you too... but no directing the spit." Ethan chuckles.

"I'm not promising anything." He says with a wink.

The first video was Pug Party. Ethan was the one with the water in his mouth and thank god for that. I die of laughter every single time I see this video.

He questions the video and cracks a smile,

"Hey look it's me in 10 years. Owning a dog, putting plastic on the furniture and having a pug party with one dog." ... He does nothing.

The video ends and he swallows his water,

"Y/n that wasn't funny, that's just plain sad and where do I fit in the picture huh?" He says with sass in his voice.

"Why do you think I would put plastic on that chair. It's your chair specifically. In 10 years you will have a saggy butt and you will need a nice firm chair." You say with confidence in your voice.

"Well I never. Anyways, drink up you are up." You laugh and put some water in your mouth.

"Since these videos are short but simply I'm playing three in a row." You nod in agreement and you were off.

The first video... Go Bwah... The classic. You break a giant smile and contain your laughter. Ethan had no commentary on it, which I am sure he thought I would break there.

The next video... Funny Car Commercial Parody...

Ethan violently screams Shove it up your ugly ass to the video as you start to chuckle but not spit the water out everywhere.

The last video this round he just stares at me, sighs and begins to type the video.

He turns and looks directly at the camera and says,

"I'm only doing this because I want to hear Y/n's contagious laugh." You raise an eyebrow and Fergalicious comes on... but not the Fergalicious video... him when he was 10... lip-syncing. (Other videos are in all bold, but this one I put as the main video at the top, it's too perfect to not share)

Soon Ethan starts aggressively lip-syncing to the song Fergalicious making really aggressive hand gestures was not only hilarious but really adorable. Something about seeing your boyfriend who is very animated now when he was 10-ish was just beyond adorable. Clearly nothing changed. 

You look up to see Ethan repeating exactly what was on the screen in front of you and you couldn't hold it back once you saw him. You broke out laughing, straight spitting in his face.

"OH MY GOD YOU HAVEN'T CHANGED AT ALL. IT IS SO ADORABLE AND HILARIOUS TO ME." You almost scream laugh in his face.

Your laugh was really contagious, and so Ethan broke into laughter only causing you to laugh even harder.

You realized you were still recording and just kinda fell to the floor hiding yourself from your laughing fit.

"O-okay I don't think Y/n can handle much more laug- Laughing. She literally just f-fell to the floor in tears laughing." You hear Ethan say between laughs.

You stand back up completely red faced and face to the camera.

"I hope you guys fall in love with Y/n the way I did. Send her some love at (List your social media's here) STAY CRANKY BYE." He turns off the camera and you leave to let him upload.

Time skip-

About an hour and a half later you got the notification that the video was up. You walk into Ethan's office area and watch the video and man was your laugh contagious.

Then your phone began to blow up.

"@Twitter name- @CrankGameplays has such an adorable girlfriend, no wonder she fell in love with her, her laugh is contagious."

"@twitter name- thank you for blessing us the opportunity to see Fergalicious part 2. We all love you."

Tweet Mention from Peebles-

"Welcome to the Girl club, You were already in the club to begin with, but now it's publicly known. @Kathryn"

RT: @Kathryn Yeah Y/n was always one of us no matter what. "Welcome to the Girl club, You were already in the club to begin with, but now it's publicly known. @Kathryn"

"@Twitter name- god Ethan could do so much better."

"@Rude person tweeting at you- How about you leave her be, She deserves positivity in this world, she is pure. -From (Random @)"

Just being announced minutes ago, people are going crazy. 

But crazy is one word to describe my Fergalicious Boyfriend.