Working out

Over the past couple years you developed a good schedule to go and work out. You did Circuit Training which mean't tough workouts but only for 45 second bells then you switch workouts. You always would workout at 7, so like clockwork you left at 6:30 every day. Ethan knew you worked out, but never knew the extent of how hard you worked and how much fun you had with your gym family.

"Hey Honey" You kiss your blue haired boyfriend on the cheek, "I am going to workout in a little bit, I was wondering if you wanted to join?" 

A smile creeps onto his face, "I would love to, let me hit upload and I'll get workout gear on and we can go."

He finishes uploading and walks out in shorts, a tank that says #turnt and a headband around his head.

"Well, You were right about needing a sweatband for your head. You will be drenched in sweat when we come back." 

-Time skip because I'm tired-

about 20 minutes into an hour workout you look over to see the love of your life drenched in sweat and really out of breath.

"I'm really out- I'm really out of shape huh?" He lets out a tired chuckle.

"You can take a break if you want" He shakes his head no at your question.

"I need to get a beautiful bod like yours. I'm going to get swoll."

You chuckle at his words and watch as he tries to hold a plank with his butt straight in the air.

You slap his butt and say, "Plank is with butt flat lying straight with your back and neck, we aren't doing downward dog here."

You laugh at watching him struggle through an hour long workout, detailing weight lifting, the booty, arms, Muscle tone and core. He was exhausted and you thought it was adorable.

You guys walk out and when in the car he wraps a sweaty- sweaty arm around your waist and kisses your cheek. 

"I'm sorry I doubted the hardness that is circuit training workouts. That killed me a little on the inside." You shake your head at his comment.

"Just wait until you start feeling pure soreness tomorrow." He groans in fear.

"I guess tomorrow is a cuddle day then. I don't think I'll be joining again anytime soon. I'll stick to video games in my dungeon."

You drive home with the lonely sound of the stereo, followed by little groans from Ethan.

Boy did he not know what he was getting into.

SORRY THIS IS SHORT, I AM REALLY TIRED. STAY CRANKY BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEE