Fork

I know I still have requests to do/ finish but it is 3 am, I want to write this and I keep saying I will update then don't so here we go.

Ethan and I have a 2 year old daughter named (name of choice or NOC), she is the cutest and sweetest little girl you will ever meet. She likes ponies, superheroes and ice cream and genuinely you can't have a better daughter than someone who likes those three right?

"Hey Y/n I am taking (NOC) for a couple hours for some good old fun playing with Chica." Ethan says in his chipper dad voice- Yes he even began to get a dad voice when she was born.

"Okay, I have to run some errands so why don't I drop you guys off and then when I finish my errands I can come join you guys?" You say giving your daughter's belly a good tickle earning high squeals of joy.

"I think that is a great idea- Let's go get your shoesies on." Ethan says turning to your little one who is looking wide eye at your husband.

Deep down inside you wondered if she knew she was born into a family of wonderful wacky people. Eh- that's another story for another time.

You looked down to see Ethan struggling to put shoes on her as she wouldn't stop fidgeting this little girl would have lots of problems with ADD since both her father and mother have it. 

But you kneel down to help.

"Slow down. She needs socks first." Ethan got up and ran to her nursery and came back with fresh clean ducky socks.

"Thank you" You say giving him a peck on the cheek.

"So the key to this is distraction." You pulled her shirt up and blew a raspberry onto her belly causing some good laughs you put your hand on her belly as if you were getting ready for another one and slipped her shoes on with ease picking your daughter up.

"I have been shown up by the queen mom, I will be on car seat duty." He says carrying her to the car and buckling her in.

You grabbed your keys and you drove them to Mark's house. 

You guys arrive and you decide to stay for a second to say hi.

You weren't all out of the car before Mark runs out of the house.

"HEY LOOK IT IS EVAN NESTOR AND THE WITTLE BABY. OH AND Y/N." Mark says screaming.

Mark realized that the baby was almost asleep and so went quieter and gave each of us a hug as we got her out of her car seat.

"Hey (noc) do you want to go see the doggy?" Mark said in a childish voice.

"Doggy?" Your little baby that is just started to speak says in a sleepy voice.

Ethan and I just shook our heads, Mark didn't have to learn that voice- he has always been a child at heart. 

"May I?" He asks, Ethan and I nod as we carefully watch Mark get (noc) out of her car seat into his arms.

"You coming in too Y/n? I'm sure Amy would love to see you." You nod.

"Of course. She's the best part about coming here- and Chica of course." You say nudging him in the arm.

"I am holding your child I'd not push it." You say throwing your arms up.

"Okay Darkiplier." He gave you the most intense side eye ever in man kind as Ethan breaks out into laughter.

"Y/N AND (NOC)!" You hear Amy scream yet in a quieter manner than Mark.

She gives you and Ethan a hug then goes to Mark to hold (noc).