You know you are cute right? (PREVIEW)

I'mmmm backkkkkk!! I had a class trip to Chicago that went to absolute hell in a matter of 3 hours. Within the first of three days, I wanted to go home because my roommates were making fun of me and treating me like garbo. Plus a girl had the audacity to make a joke about suicide at me and it peeved me off. 

My motivation for this chapter is a dedication to my friend who changed this horrible trip to something I actually want to remember- even if it is just the last day. Using actual stuff he sent me or said to me at some point to comfort me.

A special shout-out goes to Duncan (my wattpad inspiration), who I know isn't reading this and probably doesn't even know I write on Wattpad- but I can't even begin to say how grateful I am for you to be in my life. You are the most perfect friend anyone could ever have and I appreciate the shit out of you for having my back.

This is for you Dunc, love you bud. <3 <3

-This chapter is inspired by what happened in that bus ride Saturday and walk along the pier today that Duncan said to me.

"You know- they're right. You are pretty cute and adorable." Is one of two phrases to be highlighted in this chapter that was said to me this morning. 

This chapter will cover some emotional shit: Getting picked on, feeling lonely, Body image issues and having a friend consul you. 

May cause you to cry. To be honest I was so just- wow when Duncan said this to me and it made me want to cry happy tears.

WHY IS THIS SUCH A SHITTY UPDATE HALEY- GET ON WITH THE UPDATE?-

I have changed Time-zones, I have school tomorrow, and I have the ACT Tuesday. 

I will take as long as I want for this goddamn it. 

Here is a quick Preview of my first few lines-

------------------------------------------------------

You were sitting in a hot dog shop holding back tears surrounded by people you didn't know from your choir class.

You looked forward to going to Chicago to perform for Choir but never did you think you would get put in a room with 3 girls that don't like you. Nor did you have any idea that it would be so hard to move on and have fun.

"Y/n?" Your Choir director says gesturing you over to talk to her.

You had sent her a text message earlier asking if you could talk to her about something. In your head, you didn't know what something was. All you knew was you were hurt, alone and not enjoying a trip you spent way too much money on to not enjoy.

"So what's going on." She says as you two stand in the loft of the restaurant looking over the classmates who don't like you.

Breath y/n... just speak your mind.

"I'm really not enjoying this trip. I mean, Chicago- is so beyond beautiful and some activities are fun. But I have 2 friends in choir of the 55 we have and it is so hard to adjust. Like Amy is in my group but- her friend Kathryn is dragging her off to do their own thing, everybody besides Ethan hates me and I'm left alone hating everything and I just want to go home so badly, I am really not enjoying this trip."

Your director looked at you with patience and sympathy in her eyes, not to be confused with pity at all- 

Pure Sympathy.

--------------------------------------------------------

tune in for more soon!

-PH