You know you love me (Requested)

Request Courtesy of @Raye_Pixlr_Kay, Hopefully you like this! I struggled perspective wise to display both sides and so I put it in his eyes.

-Ethan's perspective-

"You are going down blue boi." Your girlfriend of 2 years says to you.

"So you are going to beat me? Huh. I sense a challenge." You say to her.

"What's the wager?" She says with pure confidence in her voice.

"4 races on Mario Kart, whoever has the highest placing overall gets to choose the punishment." You say.

"Deal."

So you go to get two glasses of water for you and Y/n as she gets the remotes and set it up.

"We recording you losing?" She says as you nod.

"What is up my Cranky Crew I'm Ethan from Crankgameplays and I am here with my lovely girlfriend Y/n, who is going down in Mario kart." 

"You wish." She says sitting down on your lap.

30 Minutes later- (I have never played Mario Kart so I genuinely have no idea the amount of time it has) 

"I actually won babe!" She says with a happy glare in her eyes.

Inside you were fuming, you loved video games and rarely got angry when you lost- but the bets just made you so angry.

"Yeah you won." You say holding back your frustration.

You look over and see the eyes you fell in love with in the first place. The gorgeous big (e/c) eyes that you just melted looking into. Her smile shining brighter than any star you ever done seen. You became lost in her eyes that you got taken back to reality by her grabbing your arm.

"Could you cook dinner tonight since I won?" She says with innocence in her voice, the smack talk immediately fading away.

You slammed your lips against hers,

"Of course, even better let's go out to eat- my treat. A congratulatory dinner for winning if I might add." 

Her face lit up at your words.

"You won me over with your beautiful eyes and smile. I can't help but say of course." You say giving her a hug as she slowly collapses into your arms.

Cuddling into her chest you give her forehead kisses and she looks up at you.

"How did I get such a great boyfriend. You are so patient with me even when I smack talk."

"Ho w can I not? You are so beautiful, sweet, caring, hilarious and you put up with my frustrations. " You say.

She perks up and kisses you.

"You know I love you right?" She says with a giant smile on her face.

"You know I love you too right?" You give her a giant kiss and you guys cuddle and take a nap.

Hopefully I did this justice? Sorry this is so short by the way, I currently have food poisoning which is fabulous.

-PH