The Unexpected Happy Ending

I chose this picture since it is my lock screen on my phone, Whenever I felt like having a breakdown at school I would look at my lock screen. So if for whatever reason Ethan reads this (Good god if so please exit now, my writing is cringy) Thank you for being the reason I am staying full days at school. Now onto the story!!

The beginning of your Sophomore year going into your Junior year you have been dating the same person- Nick (Whatever the hell last name I'm not that creative). You thought he was the love of your life until one day he broke it off during lunch.

You were sitting with your friend, Ethan. You guys always ate lunch together no matter what- it was like the buddy system. You were having a casual conversation about this new horror point and click game that Ethan got introduced to. 

"So this game is so so soooo beautiful, the art style is amazing! It gives me the spooks and it is kinda creepy- But y/n you would definitely love it!" The bright eyed Blue haired friend says.

"I don't know, I'm not too good with horror games."

"Oh come on! You can come over one day and we will play it together okay?"

You nod and he gestures behind you.

"Oh hey honey! What's up?"

"What's up is I'm done. I just don't feel the love anymore. I'm breaking up with you."

You begin to tear up when he opens his fat mouth.

"Don't cry, guys don't like that."

"What a dickbag, are you alright y/n?" You hear a voice say but you are hurting too bad to respond.

You begin to cry and you start to walk outside of the lunchroom.

You are sitting outside the lunchroom crying when you see Ethan sitting down next to you. He always did the best when cheering you up.

"Come here y/n." You move into his warm hug and you start to cry into his chest.

"If it is at all any helpful, I heard he broke up with you because he was dating someone else at the same time. There isn't anything wrong with you, and never was. You are a beautiful human being who is now able to live her life to the goddamn fullest. BECAUSE YOU DON'T NEED NO MAN Y/N." The blue haired boy progressively gets louder. 

"Ethan calm your volume you are screaming." You say with a slight chuckle.

"I WOULD LOVE TO STILL REMAIN YOUR BEST GUY FRIEND AND LIFETIME BUDDY BUT I GET IT IF YOU ARE DEALING WITH A REVOLUTIONARY WAR WITH MALES AND PREFER TO BE PISSED AT LIFE, I GET IT. BUT AS YOUR BEST GUY FRIEND I WANT TO HELP YOU BE LESS CRANKY AND LESS SAD AND LESS TEARY EYED AND BACK TO THE HAPPY Y/N WHO GIGGLES WHENEVER SHE SEES A PUPPY OR A MEME THAT IS ONLY SLIGHTLY FUNNY."

You smiled once again as Ethan goes off on a tangent of motivation. You were so lucky to have met him. Soon you both stand up and make your way back to the lunch table where you see Nick staring at you like you were garbage. You hated that.

"Don't let him get to you. Meet me at my car after school and I can drive you either home or you and I can hang out since it is Friday."

The bell rang and Ethan walked you to all of your classes making sure you were alright.

Soon enough the bell had rung and you were meeting with Ethan at his car.

"Hey babe, I'm sorry- I've just been super stressed lately... take me back."

"So what changed? why do you all of a sudden care about me. You never did before."

"I don't like seeing you with Nestor. I like seeing you with me."