You know you are cute right? [Part 2]

Sorry this was much more of a cliffhanger than originally intended. My apologies!

BUT PART 1 WAS EDITED TO BE DIFFERENT SO READ THAT FIRST PLEASE.

I woke up the next morning and the second I got a chance I left to go to breakfast, it was the last day and so I was trying all I could to avoid my bitch roommates. 

I got up and took a long ass shower and left my hair down so it could dry during breakfast. I threw on my Space jam t-shirt and a pair of jeans and walked out not caring if I had a key or not.

I walk out into the hallway and immediately catch eyes with Ethan casually waiting in the hallway. 

"Hey Stranger." You say to him.

"Hey dork" he says back.

"You waiting for someone? I was wondering if you would join me on my treacherous journey to go get food?" You say.

"I was waiting for my roommate but he's taking forever so he will just have to go alone-" He opens the door. "Hey I'm leaving with Y/n, byeeee." He slams the door shut and runs to catch up with you. 

"Here let me carry that." He says as he takes your suitcase out of your hands as you had to bring it to Breakfast.

"Ethan I can carry my own bag." You say looking up at him.

"And I can help you with yours." You roll your eyes and you begin to walk down to the dining hall.

Ethan split and sat with his friends while you sat alone. But lucky for you Sophie had come down and sat next to you making sure you weren't alone. 

It was when you were getting your 3rd cup of coffee that Ethan came to talk to you.

"y/n You should cool it on the caffeine. You will make yourself sick."

"I just want to feel alive because I didn't sleep and then go home." Ethan shook his head. 

"You know Tea has caffeine in it too right?" He says 

"and you know I don't like tea right?" he nods.

"Fair enough but i'm capping you off at 3." He says poking at your shoulder.

Soon you departed for Navy Pier, your last stop before heading home. 

Ethan sent you a text message-

You open your phone to see a screenshot of messages between your director and him.

D- Hey Ethan, Y/n will be joining your group tomorrow as her's have been making her trip miserable.

E- I am happy to do that. I will make sure she has a fun last day. 

----------------------------------------------------

E- I promise you, you will have a great last day with the dankest group in town.

Y- Haha thank you Eth. It means the world to me. <3 

E- (Taken from the actual text I got from Dunc) It's fine! Don't worry about it, You are always welcome. I always got yo back my dood. 

You arrive at the Navy Pier and split with them. You look at the beautiful scenery and you are blown away. You guys are walking towards the other end of Navy Pier when you see Sophie's group.

You were walking in the opposite direction when you hear Sophie yell,

"Y/N YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL TODAY." You get nervous the second you heard her and shook your head.

"Not really Soph." But as soon as you said that her entire group chimed in and screamed different varieties of that.

"LOOK AT Y/N LOOKING DROP DEAD GORGEOUS AS ALWAYS."

"SHE IS SO PRETTY!!"

"EVERYONE LOOK AT Y/N WHO IS LOOKING BEAUTIFUL AS ALWAYS."

They screamed it at the top of their lungs in a public place making you so uncomfortable. 

You looked down and just said 'No I'm not to yourself' and began to speedwalk away. Before you could realize it, Ethan was right by your side. 

"Y/n, stop for a second- we are far enough away that we can talk." You turn around with embarrassment filling your face with red.

"They aren't wrong, Y/n." He said quietly.

"Who aren't wrong?"

"They are. You are such a beautiful person inside out and you are so pretty and gorgeous and you really shouldn't let yourself get down on yourself." He says with confidence.

You were blown away by his words. You never expected to hear this from him.

"You know you are cute right? Because you soooooo are." He says looking directly into your eyes.

"Thank you Ethan. I don't know what to say." 

"Say you will try to remember you are cute and beautiful and pretty. At least try."

"Ethan I-"

"Then clearly I will have to remind you every day why you are so beautiful."

2 years later-

"When did you first realize you loved her?" Your dad asks Ethan.

"When we first met, but when we were in Chicago and she needed to be reminded that she was beautiful and that people loved her. I vowed to tell her that she was beautiful every day, and I realized I never had to remember to tell her, I always did it instinctively. We started dating and now we are here."

"You have my blessing to propose to my daughter. You are the one for her."

"Thank you Mr. _________" 

"Thank you for always caring about my daughter."

"If it mean't doing something as simple as telling her how beautiful she is every single day and meaning it, then it is 110% my pleasure."

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO END THIS SO- SORRY? THE STORY ENDED AT THE CONVERSATION BETWEEN DUNC AND I ENDED AFTER ETHAN AND THE READER'S CONVERSATION. I ADDED THAT LAST PART FOR SPICE.

Sorry for not updating, yesterday was the anniversary of my dad's death and all month I have been trying to cope.

-PH