Horror is too much

I have rewritten this 9 times, and changed the prompt in question.

Ever since I was 12 I have always been friends with Mark and Tyler, they were like the nice brothers I never got... Even though I have three brothers, emphasis on the 'Nice' part of that. When I turned 20 and had no where to go, they graciously took me in and I worked for them. I was their graphic design alongside Amy. Plus we were always their for goofs and gaffs. 

Slowly the 4 musketeers became the 6 musketeers, we became Teamiplier- Amy, Tyler, Mark, Kathryn, Ethan and myself. Ethan and Amy becoming two of your new best friends- Amy was like your best friend who you make in Elementary school thinking we will hit junior high and our friendship will stop for whatever reason but you guys stay friends for life. It's like that but you just met her. 

Ethan... Boy there was Ethan. Ethan was everything to you. He was your little blue boy, your ball of ADD, your world. He made you happy more than you can ever express. When anyone asks, you just say he is your friend soulmate. 

Today was your weekly get together with the team, after a long Saturday night you guys would go out for food or drinks, even though only 2 of you could drink. It was a way to de-stress and and regroup.

Amy and Ethan on were on their way over you put on a black v-neck tee and a pair of maroon skinny jeans with converse and grabbed a pair of shorts and a tank top for pajamas. You head out to Ethan's car that was now sitting in your driveway. You always ended up staying so late at their house that you almost always crash there. 

"Hey nerd, you ready for the time of your life?" Amy says sharing a glance with Ethan then to you.

"Hell yeah, when am I not." Amy nods.

"Well warning everyone is staying the night tonight so you and I will be sharing a room." 

"Is that really a warning if it isn't a problem?" You say to her.

"True true true."

"Wowie you guys are definitely not best friends like how Brian, G and I are." Ethan speaks up with a small laugh.

"You are in this boat too Blue boy. You can't get away from the friendship." You say leaning from the backseat to hug him in the front seat.

"Okay we are here!" 

You all flood out of the car and into the bar. You get a small booth in the corner for everyone while Amy and Kathryn went to get a drink you guys order your food. 

You sit next to Ethan with Mark and Tyler across from you.

You and Ethan weren't legal age to drink, which you guys were fine with, Tyler and Mark started to talk and so you and Ethan started talking, naturally it evolved into this loud conversation about dogs and memes.

You shivered and so he wrapped his arm around you and you settled close into his warm side hug as you continued to talk about memes.

"Well look if it isn't the cutest couple!" Amy gushed.

Ethan retracted his arm.

"We aren't a couple- we are just friends." He says defending you two.

"Sureee." Amy says slowly sitting down directing her attention back to her drink.

Your food came and you all devoured it.

"So how will I be splitting the check?" The waiter asked. 

"I am paying for everybody." You hear Ethan say turning your head sharply to him.

"Ethan I can pay for my own." He shook his head.