Update on Request!

Hey guys! 

Thank you so much for requesting stuff! Know that even if I don't respond to every message/ comment I get I still read them all!

 Please continue to request stuff!

I managed to post one Imagine today, and Unfortunately that is all I can really gather enough energy to do. Last night was a rough one because I got food poisoning so I am constantly getting sick and genuinely feeling so sick and I am running on no sleep. 

But I will promise you guys I will do most requests! (Only reason why I say most is- I am no miracle worker and sometimes I genuinely have no clue how to write something).

But from what I have seen I am doing all the ones I have been requested so far. 

I have begun to write "The One That Got Away", Which- I can't view it right now. But whoever requested that if you didn't expect a lot of angst, please prepare yourself. This is my actual superpower is writing super angst and I shit you not I got an email of this comment and actually verbally said, "Oh hell yes" in front of my mom. So all in all, be prepared.

Others I haven't begun to write at all and I apologize. I have been focusing on resting all day and managed to only be able to do one. 

But keep the requests coming and when I feel better I will eventually write it!

Lots of love to all of you!

Stay safe Y'all!

-PH