Chapter One - Luke.

I turned around, and saw someone I thought I would never see again, it was my daughter. She didn't change much, except for the fact that last time I saw her she was six, but other than that she practically was the same. She still had her hair placed in three little buns, which Han gave her when he was babysitting her while I was training Ben. I sensed she was nervous, but kinda relieved. She held a lightsaber, which once belonged to my father, then belonged to me, that now belongs to her.
Neither one of us spoke, we just stared at each other in shock.

"Um, I brought your lightsaber, and your droid, R2-D2.." Rey said, breaking the silence "I'm Rey"

I slowly walked over to her, I took the lightsaber out of her hands and looked at it, then I handed it back to her.

"What?" She asked quietly, staring at the lightsaber in confusion.

"You keep it, it belongs to you." I said.

"But, it belongs to you, it's part of the Skywalker family, I ca-"

"Yes you can, now don't worry about it."

"Thank you." She smiled, even though she was still confused.

"Your welcome." I grinned.

It was silent again, what do you say to your daughter that you haven't seen in years?
Breaking the awkward silence, a blue and grey droid with a tall furry creature following behind it came rolling in.

"R2!" I said, kneeling down to pat the droid on the head.

As soon as I sat up, the big furry creature, Chewbacca, gave me one of his famous yet kinda terrifying Wookiee hugs.

"Chewy! Do not kill him! We still have to return him to Leia!" Rey shouted.

"It's okay!" I laughed "he won't kill me, I'm used to his scary Wookiee hugs."

"Okay, just making sure." She said in relief.

"So, what brings you out here?" I asked.

"To return you home, we need you, especially Leia."

"Home? Rey, this is my home."

"Are you joking? This is a lonely planet!"

"Look, I'm not staying, but I'm staying for a little while longer, to train you." I explained.

"Train me?" She said in confusion "train me for what? To become a Jedi?"

"Only if you want to, if not then you can leave."

"Well.. I would like to be able to help protect the galaxy."

"Is that a yes?"

"Yeah, sure, why not." She grinned, "When do I start?"

"Not today, we can start tomorrow. When we're fully energized." I said.

She agreed, afterwards I showed her to a little tent like thing that was across from a little house I built.