Chapter Fifty Three- Finn.

I stare at the confused and terrified Rey, watching as she reads a history book. I'm almost half-tempted to ask what she's reading, but I'm afraid to know.

Ah heck.

"Hey," I say, sitting down next to her. "what are you reading?"

"A book, about my family." Rey replies. "There's some dark stuff in here. Did you know my grandpa murdered a whole entire village? And he didn't kill just the men, but the women and children, too."

"Whoa!" I state, although I already know the whole story. "That's terrible!"

"Honestly, I don't think this story can get any darker." Rey says. "I don't know how it could!"

"Yeah," I nod. "I hope it doesn't."

It does.

"Hey, did someone steal your Tooka?" Poe asks. "Why are you so down?"

"Rey's reading her family history." I say. "She just got to the part where he kills, not only the men, but the women and children, too."

"Oh," he says. "alright, well, that-that's terrible."

"It doesn't get darker, does it?" Rey asks. "Actually - don't tell me, I don't want to know."

"So what are you doing?" I ask.

"Well, I am bored." Poe informs. "And I'm sick and tired of sand-"

"-Ah hah!" Rey laughs. "You're tired of sand? Try living on it for thirteen years, all alone."

Silence.

"...Sorry."

"It's alright, Rey." Poe replies. "Now, like I was saying, I'm bored. So I decided to go to the cafeteria, and well, you guys are here. So I'm hanging out with you guys now. Now, what are you-"

"-Aww, how sweet!" Rey exclaims. "They got married. And look, here is a holo of Padme and Anakin. They're such a beautiful couple."

"Doing?" Poe finishes.

"I'm sitting in here." I inform. "It's kind of obvious, Poe."

"Yeah," Rey adds. "it really is. Are you alright?"

"I'm fine!" Poe states, just as Rose and Lyra are walking in. "I was just trying to be a polite human. Gosh, you guys are so, so rude."

"Hello," Rose greets, sitting beside Rey. "Oh, is that Padme and Anakin? I've heard a lot about them, just never seen them."

"Wait - that's Anakin? Anakin Skywalker?" Lyra asks, Rey nods. "Wow, he's hot."

"Eww!" Rey gags. "He's my grandfather, Lyra!"

"It's true!" Lyra insists. "And that's Padme? You look a lot like her. You could literally be the same person!"

"Oh, yeah!" Poe exclaims. "She's right. You guys look a lot alike."

"You do." I say, surprised that Poe and Lyra are indeed right. "That's like really really weird."

"Anyway, you guys wanna hang out?" Rose asks. "I mean - in here, obviously. Since there's literally no other places to hang out, so."

"Sure?" I shrug. "I don't see why not."

"Alright, so what do you want to talk about?" C.J. asks, standing in the doorway. "Yeah, I have been listening in for about ten minutes. Also, I can't believe you've never seen a holo of Anakin Skywalker and Padme Amidala!? For a long while they were the most famous people in the galaxy."

"I've seen Obi Wan Kenobi," Lyra states. "he's my favorite person in that trilogy."

"Really?" I ask. "Mine too! Gosh, I hope they make a solo film about him."

"Yeah, it could be titled 'HELLO THERE: A Star Wars Story'." Lyra adds. "That would be sooo awesome!"

"Gosh, Deadpool much?" Rose asks.

"Do you ever wonder what life will be like after this war is over?" Poe asks. "I don't know about you, but I do."

"Are you kidding me?" C.J. asks. "I've been thinking about that since the war started."

"How old were you then?" Poe asks. "Four? One?"

"I was twelve." C.J. states, harshly.

"Twelve months.. or?" Poe says.

"Twelve years!" C.J. snaps. "Do the math, doofus."

"I hate stupid smart people like you." Poe hisses.

"Alright, well," Rose sighs. "besides breaking the fourth wall and fighting, what do you guys want to talk about?"

"Oh gosh!" Rey exclaims, utterly terrified. "He killed them! He killed them all!"

"Killed what?" Rose asks.

"THE YOUNGLINGS!"

"...Oh, sweetie, you got to that part?"

"Yes." Rey nods. "It's terrible. Why would he do such a thing?"

"Cause, he's a terrible person." Rose says. "And so is Kylo, and there's a fifty percent chance you could turn out that way, too."

"Rosamund Ivy Tico!" Lyra shouts. "Do not say that! There is no way Rey would ever officially turn! And Anakin wasn't a terrible person, he just made really big and bad mistakes."

"Sheesh, I'm sorry.":

"Full names?" Poe asks. "Gosh I hate when we do that."

"I appreciate you guys trying to make me feel better. It helped ... sorta." Rey smiles. "But really, Rosie, don't you ever call me 'sweetie' again."

"Don't be too offended, she doesn't even let me hold her hand." I state, rolling my eyes.

"I'm not." Rose replies. "I promise."

Everyone continues to talk.

I try and add onto the conversation, but then I feel a pull, and I'm no longer there.

Actually, I'm not on the base anymore.

I have no idea where I am.

The ground is hard and white with red lines, and it's cold. Little ice-fox creature things wander. While ships such as TIE-fighters and X-wings battle.

Suddenly the ground cracks, and dust appears.

I see a ship with a familiar little orange droid inside, being blown into bits.

That's when I'm thrown back to reality.

"Rey?" I ask, still startled from what I just saw.

"Yes I saw it." She replies.

"Saw what?" Poe asks, when we don't answer, he decides to ask again. "What did you see?"

"It was a vision." Rey explains.

"We need to get Luke." I add. "Now!"