Chapter Fifty Two- Audrey.

I look down at my beautiful newborn baby daughter, bundled in a light pink blanket with a white beanie on.

She has my husbands light auburn hair and mouth, and my fair pale skin and button nose.

She's just so beautiful.

She was born two days ago, and yet somehow I can't remember life without her. It feels like she's always been here. With us. And yet she hasn't.

I just love her so much.

"How's our little Stella-Bunny doing?" My husband, Ethan, asks, peaking his head through the nursery door. I turn to him, a smile on my face.

"She's doing good." I say. "Now, how are you? Did she keep you up all night?"

"No." He replies. "Did she keep you up all night? Audrey?"

"Nope, she slept like a good girl." I grin. "Oh, Ethan, isn't she just lovely?"

Ethan nods, a smile on his face. "She is. Because she's your daughter."

"Why are you so nice?" I ask, handing our newborn daughter to him, and he gladly takes her.

"Well, I don't know," he says. "I guess I'm just a naturally nice person. Now, how are you, dear?"

"I'm fine." I state. "You?"

"I'm great!"

"Good."

Ethan sits down in the rocking chair, he stares down at Stella, a smile spreading across his face. "I can't wait to raise her."

"Oh, come on, Ethan, don't rush it." I laugh. "She's only two days old!"

"Come on, you don't think about it?" He asks. "You don't think about teaching her to be a hacker like us when she's grown?"

"Yeah, well, I guess." I admit. "I always assumed I'd teach my children to become a hacker, one day. But that's one day, you definitely not today. I want to enjoy this time with her while we have it."

"I guess you're right."

~

That night I wake up to the sound of terrified screams, explosions, and cries.

"Ethan?" I call after noticing he wasn't in the room, I immediately rush into Stella's bedroom after hearing her cries. She's laying in her bassinet, wailing.

"I know, I know," I whisper, trying to calm her. "it's alright, Stella. Shh shh shh."

I walk through the house, holding her close as she continues to wail.

"Ethan?!"

I still don't get a response.

I hesitantly walk outside.

Nothing could ever prepare me for what I see.

The sight is terrifying.

TIE-fighters surround the planet.

Big ones and small ones.

Stormtroopers rush around, shooting their blasters at different people, while people drop like flies.

I bring my daughter closer, and that's when I see it.

Ethan on the ground, bleeding from a blaster wound to the heart.

I scream, rushing towards him. I then drop to my knees, still holding onto Stella. His eyes are beginning to close, and he's turning pale.

"Ethan!" I shout. "Come on, stay with me, please!"

"...Audrey," he says weakly, a slight smile on his face. He brings his hand up, and moves a strand of hair out of my eyes. Suddenly his smiles disappears, and he becomes more alert. "AUDREY WATCH OUT!"

Suddenly I feel a blinding pain in my spine, and I collapse.

A stormtrooper walls towards me, and bends down, roughly removing my daughter from my grasp.

"Pleas..don't hurt her!"

Soon my world darkness, and my last thoughts are of my dear husband and beautiful daughter.

A/N:

Oh gosh, this chapter literally makes no sense!

I'm so sorry!

This actually ties in with some things I will be writing soon. It will start making a ton of sense soon. Sadly, however, I can't make up for the fact this chapter is badly written. It's just the author.