Chapter Seven- Poe.

BB-8 is pretty dirty from moving around so much, so today I decided I would repair him. He looks like he hasn't been cleaned in fifteen hundred years, which isn't good.

He also keeps telling me about his mission with the girl, Rey. To be honest, everyone keeps talking about her. She must be really stand out from everyone else.
Finn told me she may be force sensitive, which wouldn't shock me, since most of the people I meet nowadays are force sensitive. She also went to find Luke, which I'm excited to see him, since I haven't seen him since I was a child.

I finish cleaning my droid off. Then I go find Finn. He's been very quiet, most likely from his injuries. The only thing he talks about is Rey, I think he may have a tiny crush on her.

I walk open the door and walk into Finn's room, he looks up quickly with a grin on his face.

"Oh, it's just you..." he rolls his eyes and sits back down.

"Why, hello to you too!" I say sarcastically.

"Sorry, I thought it was... never mind.."

"Your girlfriend?"

"EW! No, gross! She's just my..friend.."

"Yeah... right.." I smirk.

"Shut up!" He shouts in defense.

"I just said yeah right! It's not like I just married you two!"

Finn stands up and makes his way to the door. I immediately start feeling terrible.

"Jeez, dude, I'm sorry! You don't have to leave." I say.

"I'm not leaving because of you, idiot, I'm just going to the library!" He laughs sarcastically.

"Oh.. okay, why?"

"Research."

"Umm.. for what?" I ask.

"For the Skywalker's! If I'm going to meet the Last Jedi, Luke Skywalker, I'm going to have to do my research!" He explains.

"Well here's an idea! You ask the one and only General Leia Organa Skywalker Solo!"

"She won't tell me the kinda personal depressing stuff! The library will."

"Fine, but I'm coming with you." I insist.

"Eh... why?" He asks.

"I have to do some research on the force. I can't go another day talking to force freaks and not getting what they're saying when they talk about it!"

"Fine! Just, don't get us kicked out, again."

We walk to the library and Finn finds lots of books about the Solo's, Skywalker's, and Organa's. He picks all of them up and walks to a little table with a chair.

"Your really reading all of this?" I ask.

"Yeah, why?" He asks.

"Umm, no reason."

"Okay... weirdo, I'm going to get to the research."

A few hours pass and Finn is still reading. If I didn't know better, I'd say he's a bit of a bookworm.

"Finn can we-" I whine before he interrupts me.

"Nope." He states.

"But-"

"Don't care."

"Ugh!!" I sigh.

"Oooh! I found something interesting!" He grins.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Apparently Luke had a wife and daughter, they're names were Jemma Kenobi and Kyra Skywalker!"

Kyra.. I know that name.. I've heard it.. but who is it?

"Had? What happened?"

"Jemma was murdered by a stormtrooper, leaving Kyra to be spread apart from her father." He explains. "Kyra died afterwards."

A great deal of sadness takes me over, I don't even know why.

"Poe? You okay?"

"I think I know who Kyra is.. or was.."

---
Evil am I? Yes, yes I am. Another cliffhanger! You probably kinda hate this.. right? Yeah, I thought so. Also-- sorry for being so freaking confusing. I didn't think I'd finish this chapter today. Anyway.. thoughts on Poe growing up with Ben and Kyra? I think it's an okay twist. The next chapter should be up before Friday of next week! It'll be Luke's POV. Something big happens!